Rate me

your only basic failio is an elongated face, from my pov- acne , hair, low bf - all that can be easily fixed

Rhino ascended him and harmonized his proportions so much

Fixing his middle third, hairline/temples, +better hairstyle, jaw height/angularity and coloring +lashes would further ascend him

Overall his face could be more forward grown though +better orbital depth
My last surgeries will probably be a frontal bone implant + bimax. It wont cover everything but it should be enough to hit mid tyronelite. No solution for dog shit coloring. Rn i just use long hair to hide temples. Shit is such a failo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Rhino ascended him and harmonized his proportions so much

Fixing his middle third, hairline/temples, +better hairstyle, jaw height/angularity and coloring +lashes would further ascend him

Overall his face could be more forward grown though +better orbital depth
And i don't think my middle third is that bad, i think i need a tad bit more lower third height if anything as the ratio is ok. My retarded high eyebrows may be giving that long face illusion moreso tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
And theres no way in hell im fixing high eyebrows considering that youd have to move muscles around post supraorbital implants. Its over

My last surgeries will probably be a frontal bone implant + bimax. It wont cover everything but it should be enough to hit mid tyronelite. No solution for dog shit coloring. Rn i just use long hair to hide temples. Shit is such a failo
>to hide temples
Did your hair decide to go MGTOW?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Failed lawrence coke.

>to hide temples
Did your hair decide to go MGTOW?
I look like an old man when i expose them, over.
Pq6e3jc3jqzk4smr
only roasties think this shit looks better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and forevermirin