Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Myth, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
Brutal like 3PSL or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16810
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, poopoohead and bishōnenmaxxer
good potential if u kpop maxx u look like a total fucking geek
get contacts man ditch the glasses...
skin care, BB cream light one that makes skin a little lighter, wear NT clothes and jewelry = white gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, It'snotover, Myth and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
also NEVER cut hair short

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
OVER

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and HalfGypsyMogger
u look like chinese+indian idk also i can see your skinnyfat drop the bf then come with pictures for true rate cause u now are ltn

Where are you from bro

If we had female friends we won't be rotting here my friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Myth, Zonar and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead and forevermirin
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 25938
chad in Papua New Guinea:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 19174, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
from south korea
You don't look korean at all but I believe it I think you should pale Maxx and skin Maxx and wear earrings and fancy kpop clothes+ shoe lifts also groom your hair if you're from there

You don't look korean at all but I believe it I think you should pale Maxx and skin Maxx and wear earrings and fancy kpop clothes+ shoe lifts also groom your hair if you're from there
im surprised people didn't think i was east asian immediately. what makes me look not east asian?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
im surprised people didn't think i was east asian immediately. what makes me look not east asian?
Koreans are usually very pale thats why

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 25938
get your female friends to rate me if possible
look like @Ellipsis before, i see potential with chew and kpopmaxx ngl, nice eye area too gl lil nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
u prob need rhino tho

Solid 1/10
Shit pheno
Shit bones
Downturned serial killer mouth
Over
Tips
Hit the gym
Youll be a 1.5/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, incel194012940, poopoohead and 9 others
If i send you to my female friends youll be rated even lower so dont bother

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Myth
ropemaxx and pray to Gandy

Chknkywinky

This will be you after looksmaxxing. You have the hair and bone structure. Here is what you need to do.

-Leanmaxx (Get lean muscle and have a low body fat %)
-Grow your hair out
-Get some style
-Stop using a samsung that's a hoe repellent (I prefer android but thems the breaks)
-Clear out your skin, maybe lighten it if possible (nothing too extreme, only do softmaxxing stuff [no surgerey]

You can definitely ascend. Some side profile photos would be useful for a more accurate judgement.

Low Tier Normie, but with all your halos being fixable by softmaxxing you can easily ascend to Chadlite. It'll take a couple months, but I believe in you, seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead, Yuno_howitez and 2 others
Don't listen to Blackgym you can ascend ong he's just a bit harsh

View attachment 2193292
This will be you after looksmaxxing. You have the hair and bone structure. Here is what you need to do.

-Leanmaxx (Get lean muscle and have a low body fat %)
-Grow your hair out
-Get some style
-Stop using a samsung that's a hoe repellent (I prefer android but thems the breaks)
-Clear out your skin, maybe lighten it if possible (nothing too extreme, only do softmaxxing stuff [no surgerey]

You can definitely ascend. Some side profile photos would be useful for a more accurate judgement.

Low Tier Normie, but with all your halos being fixable by softmaxxing you can easily ascend to Chadlite. It'll take a couple months, but I believe in you, seriously.
JFL he will never be jin unless he goes to korea and bleaches with surgery

just shows u how often these autists leave their house. they'll be quick to tell you its over for you in the west tho (it might be tbh)

You look musty as fuck right now. Fix skin and leanmaxx

Your base is decent, easily MTN potential at the very minimum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
You look musty as fuck right now. Fix skin and leanmaxx

Your base is decent, easily MTN potential at the very minimum.
he has a horrible base and he will never reach htn with softmax only jfl why are yall lying to him this is sick

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
he has a horrible base and he will never reach htn with softmax only jfl why are yall lying to him this is sick
His base is shit maybe he can be normie

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
@fjeiru GTFIH what is your response

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Anchor_Ship
do your eyes work? I said MTN, which is highly possible if he properly looksmaxxes. There aren't any major failos in his face, he just looks gross because of the acne, grease and fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MakinMogReturns
do your eyes work? I said MTN, which is highly possible if he properly looksmaxxes. There aren't any major failos in his face, he just looks gross because of the acne, grease and fat.
Jaw, Penis nose, skin are the largest flaws

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MakinMogReturns
OP id get surgery then GEO max. If you dont it is over for you

• +1
"There aren't any major falios in his face"
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Anyways u said MTN at the very MINIMUM nigga that is at the very max jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Anyways u said MTN at the very MINIMUM nigga that is at the very max jfl
yeah that was just to incentivate him, if you say his ceiling is LTN he won't make the effort.

and by major failos I mean things that completely break your face, like significant asymmetries, crooked teeth, bulging bug eyes with NCT, giga-long midfaces, NW4+, etc...

His potential is like medium-ugly, which is already leagues ahead of his current status as a repulsive female-repellent

• +1
yeah that was just to incentivate him, if you say his ceiling is LTN he won't make the effort.

and by major failos I mean things that completely break your face, like significant asymmetries, crooked teeth, bulging bug eyes with NCT, giga-long midfaces, NW4+, etc...

His potential is like medium-ugly, which is already leagues ahead of his current status as a repulsive female-repellent
Ok now that you have full elaborated i agree i thought u guys were gassing him on purpose or something

If i send you to my female friends youll be rated even lower so dont bother
Do it please, i wanna hear from foids, idc about being rated lower.

Gook! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Screenshot29

@Razeb :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and aspiringexcel