rate me

@defezman we have a new chink hate meme!
6utl9a.jpg

Over nigga. Go back to coding in your basement chink

• WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime
can your mother even love you with such a subhuman face? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

why do you hate chinks so much when you are also incel like chinks?
Chinks are disgusting ignorant robots that need to stay tf away from me. I only respect koreans and some jungle gooks

Chinks are disgusting ignorant robots that need to stay tf away from me. I only respect koreans and some jungle gooks
damn i have bad news buddy.

View attachment 2193292
This will be you after looksmaxxing. You have the hair and bone structure. Here is what you need to do.

-Leanmaxx (Get lean muscle and have a low body fat %)
-Grow your hair out
-Get some style
-Stop using a samsung that's a hoe repellent (I prefer android but thems the breaks)
-Clear out your skin, maybe lighten it if possible (nothing too extreme, only do softmaxxing stuff [no surgerey]

You can definitely ascend. Some side profile photos would be useful for a more accurate judgement.

Low Tier Normie, but with all your halos being fixable by softmaxxing you can easily ascend to Chadlite. It'll take a couple months, but I believe in you, seriously.
bluepilled forum

Bro looks like sammyclassic

Over nigga. Go back to coding in your basement chink
i am korean as i've already said in this thread. why do you and @Zer0/∞ hate me so much anyway?

i am korean as i've already said in this thread. why do you and @Zer0/∞ hate me so much anyway?
If you're korean that's fine, but your still busted asf jit might be over for you

Just run JBK on sum ugly white foids ya diggggg

If you're korean that's fine, but your still busted asf jit might be over for you

Just run JBK on sum ugly white foids ya diggggg
you're actually retarded if you think there's differences between chinks and gooks.

you're actually retarded if you think there's differences between chinks and gooks.
Chinks are creepy robots but gooks can have swag sometimes

• +1
Chinks are creepy robots but gooks can have swag sometimes
yes, and BBC like you commit crime against both gooks and chinks. ofc BBC like you only care about "swagger".

• JFL
Nothing persona, chink

You chinks ar e revolting to look at