• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LooksThinker, Deleted member 61373 and 4 others
harry spotter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee, ascension, LooksThinker and 10 others
you look like daniel redcliff now connect the dots

You had potential but wasted it by eating shit and hitting up the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Mr. Nobody, babydriver and 2 others
I just asked for a rating gayboy
I though it was a pretty funny joke maybe that was just me, in the red shirt you look low mtn and in the other one high mtn, cutting will ascend you a lot

• +1
Reactions: basedbritbong
I though it was a pretty funny joke maybe that was just me, in the red shirt you look low mtn and in the other one high mtn, cutting will ascend you a lot
Hes fine, higher normie teir. He will be just fine in society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and tuktukdriver
I'm cutting now so hopefully I will become a chadlite one day lol

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
I'm cutting now so hopefully I will become a chadlite one day lol
Yeah, honestly you can.
You have the eyes and jaw for it too and your head shape is nice.
Do yourself the biggest favour. Don't ever come to these forums, they will fuck you up.
Its a never ending cesspit of self pity and delusions amongust us here.
SO you got ratings, leave. For your own sanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, LooksThinker, JoshuaG and 1 other person
I definitely bulked too much, I'm cutting now tho.
Don't starve yourself brah. Just eat raw liver, and stop going to the gym. Also get some sun, you look sort of anemic.

Don't starve yourself brah. Just eat raw liver, and stop going to the gym. Also get some sun, you look sort of anemic.
I watch goatis too, mate. I only eat meat and fruit. Once I lose weight I will look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Lean down to show your bones, MTN btw

• +1
I watch goatis too, mate. I only eat meat and fruit. Once I lose weight I will look better.
Can I ask out of curiosity what you think you gain from going to the gym?

Muscle to mog other people
How is it a mog to age yourself prematurely? It's only a mog if the other party feels mogged, but I can assure you that not a single genetically gifted individual feels mogged by a gymrat.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Red Fox
age? HTN imo

Can I ask out of curiosity what you think you gain from going to the gym?

How is it a mog to age yourself prematurely? It's only a mog if the other party feels mogged, but I can assure you that not a single genetically gifted individual feels mogged by a gymrat.
Well most people aren't genetic freaks so unless u have a good physique then u will be mogged by everyone. I know about accelerated aging and fitness not being healthy etc.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Deleted member 51781
did you use roids cause yea i would have said something along 25/28 tbh
No roids. I don't think I look that old but I've had bad skin my whole life with acne. It's clearing up now thanks to the Jew pills. I may add that I've been under a lot of stress the past couple years due to state-persecution for calling out the Jews and making white power music. Being pulled up at airports by counter-terrorism for my beliefs and being charged and dragged through court doesn't help with aging.

did you use roids cause yea i would have said something along 25/28 tbh
Also, I've got crow's feet under my right-eye when I laugh which is pretty annoying. I've been taking collagen powder recently, hopefully it reduced aging and helps my skin.

No roids. I don't think I look that old but I've had bad skin my whole life with acne. It's clearing up now thanks to the Jew pills. I may add that I've been under a lot of stress the past couple years due to state-persecution for calling out the Jews and making white power music. Being pulled up at airports by counter-terrorism for my beliefs and being charged and dragged through court doesn't help with aging.
if no roids then good job niqqa, well the beard may age you a bit but it looks good i think you could be a good latina slayer.

jfl at being persecuted by the state lool

• +1
Are you German? Or what's your nationality

Idiot watch scott primal goatis its psyop stupi fruit and meat diet

mtn, whats your bf%?

Get lean

Get a better hairstyle

Clear up your skin

Either go clean shaven or grow a better beard
Would rate a 4-4.5/10 atm

Could become easily a 6+/10 looksmaxxed

more like a mtn here tbh

• +1
Would rate a 4-4.5/10 atm

Could become easily a 6+/10 looksmaxxed
I'm cutting now
Taking acne medication
I'm using minox to try and grow a stubble
I think my hair suits me, it's skin short on the sides and has a bit of volume on top and my hair isn't thin.

Bloatmaxxed MTN.

Based. Being a chadlite would be better but I'd settle for htn.
nigga you are capped at ltn you look soo average,it makes me mad ppl are rating you htn they are doing it as a cope bc they are sub human

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 40761