Rate me

nigga you are capped at ltn you look soo average,it makes me mad ppl are rating you htn they are doing it as a cope bc they are sub human
U sound butthurt and it sounds like cope. All the girls I've been with said I'm above average too.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
U sound butthurt and it sounds like cope. All the girls I've been with said I'm above average too.
i could use these pics on tinder and i know for a fact the profile is getting 0 likes in a week,your ltn so all teh average girls tell you that but trust me you look dead average and always will be no good facial features

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and JohnBaza
High ltn bad skin and fat

i could use these pics on tinder and i know for a fact the profile is getting 0 likes in a week,your ltn so all teh average girls tell you that but trust me you look dead average and always will be no good facial features
I made tinder two weeks ago and I'm at 16 matches, I unmatched a few. I think ur coping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-234157.png
    Screenshot_20240202-234157.png
    326 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, proxyy and kebab
I made tinder two weeks ago and I'm at 16 matches, I unmatched a few. I think ur coping

Attachments

• Snapchat-2084589584.jpg
    Snapchat-2084589584.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 0
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, JohnBaza and Luffymaxxing
blackgymax is a faggot,he rates sub humans like this mtn just bc they are white even tho this guy is clearly high sub human
Ur coping hard if u think I'm subhuman lol

Ur coping hard if u think I'm subhuman lol
your lips are paper thin,your philtrum is too long,your nostrils are undefined,your eyes are badly shaped and way too asmetrical your left is soo much higher then right one,you look like a 25 year old british alchoholic bc your skin is aged and also you are 5'9, you are capped at 5/10 for the rest of your life you are high sub human ltn now but you have high ltn potential

• +1
your lips are paper thin,your philtrum is too long,your nostrils are undefined,your eyes are badly shaped and way too asmetrical your left is soo much higher then right one,you look like a 25 year old british alchoholic bc your skin is aged and also you are 5'9, you are capped at 5/10 for the rest of your life you are high sub human ltn now but you have high ltn potential
Lol this retard thinks he can magically calculate my height from a picture. I'm 5'11 which is above average. Ask yourself why ur the only one on this thread that's rating me low.

Thin lips = masculine
My nose is good, skin has never been good but I'm not a female so who cares.
If that's u in ur pic u look like a pretty boy twink that only 15 year olds would date lol.

• JFL
5/10. Facially ltn almost mtn. Cut the fat clean you skin and you might ascend a bit to almost htn if you have any decent bone underneath this fat.

nigga you are capped at ltn you look soo average,it makes me mad ppl are rating you htn they are doing it as a cope bc they are sub human
I don't understand why they are rating him htn he is clealry ltn but since he said he is 5'11'' and his has slightly above average frame I'd say he is in overall mtn. The biggest problem I see is that he skin looks old and also it's too soon to say he is capped at ltn he is fat if he cut he might ascend to mtn

I don't understand why they are rating him htn he is clealry ltn but since he said he is 5'11'' and his has slightly above average frame I'd say he is in overall mtn. The biggest problem I see is that he skin looks old and also it's too soon to say he is capped at ltn he is fat if he cut he might ascend to mtn
there is no mtn potential for him,ppl always sympathy rate for dudes like him,he is fully capped at high ltn no matter what he does,either way hes convinced hes chadlite when he barely looks average and looks 30 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
1/10

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 30679
there is no mtn potential for him,ppl always sympathy rate for dudes like him,he is fully capped at high ltn no matter what he does,either way hes convinced hes chadlite when he barely looks average and looks 30 years old.
Mogs u

cope you think every1 who doesnt post ther face and wanna get doxed is ltn,i would rope if i even looked close to this guy but whatever makes you sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
cope you think every1 who doesnt post ther face and wanna get doxed is ltn,i would rope if i even looked close to this guy but whatever makes you sleep at night
Deep down you know I smv mog you into the next dimension you worm
End your life

• JFL
Bloated MTN, framelet

Nope. You can only see how you really look like when you are lean any sort of rating now would be uncertain because we don't know his true bone structure. I'd say he is capped at high mtn.
You know I'm right so stop coping

He has slithgly above average frame
...on opposite day
He has a garbage frame with sloped shoulders (frauding it by spreading arms) and blocky waist

• +1
End your life
your 5'10 and black and high mtn facially working at planet fitness you broke monkey who do you mog?,cant wait until the steroids come into affect in 5 years,yeah you have htn smv now and what? you sit inside asking discord girls to rate you all day and your out of prime in 5 years soo your whole life was wasted mqaybe you should kys soon if aznything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, PsychoDsk and Deleted member 40761
your 5'10 and black and high mtn facially working at planet fitness you broke monkey who do you mog?,cant wait until the steroids come into affect in 5 years,yeah you have htn smv now and what? you sit inside asking discord girls to rate you all day and your out of prime in 5 years soo your whole life was wasted mqaybe you should kys soon if aznything
High mtn lol
Must suck being as subhuman as yourself to get mogged into oblivion by a high mtn KEK

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Mr. Nobody, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Looks like nick fuentes

High mtn lol
Must suck being as subhuman as yourself to get mogged into oblivion by a high mtn KEK

Just kiss already you both have yourself shirtless in your avi bragging about how you mog each other. You are more alike than different

High mtn lol
You're not far from high mtn honestly. With such high set brows you are HTN i would say. You're really not that far above high mtn lol. What do you rate yourself? low chadlite or something?

U guys are pretty gay sitting and arguing over intricate facial dimensions and comparing each other's looks and status. Very very feminine behavior lol.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Telling guys to end their life's over an online argument is pretty sad tbh. But ur black so I'm not surprised ur first instinct was to resort to death threats lol.
End your life

High estrogen cuck lol, I would rope if I was as feminine as u gayboy.

Btw op you are fat as fuck and ugly. LTN max, don't get how people are saying mtn

Maybe mtn if you weren't 300 pounds

Lol u have body dysmorphia
How am I the one who has body dysmorphia? You're an ugly fucking 300 pound hideous human being who doesn't realize he's hideous. You're not average or close

LTN nigga added a gym pic like it would save his face

How am I the one who has body dysmorphia? You're an ugly fucking 300 pound hideous human being who doesn't realize he's hideous. You're not average or close
300lbs ok lol. U guys think having some fluff makes u fat. Greg Douchette tier daftys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
300lbs ok lol. U guys think having some fluff makes u fat. Greg Douchette tier daftys
You have to be kidding me lmfao. How do you not consider yourself fat? What are you then? LEAN? IN GOOD SHAPE? 💀

• +1
Lol ur lost. If I'm ugly then there's no hope for everyone else.
Btw op you are fat as fuck and ugly. LTN max, don't get how people are saying mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 40761
jfl. @socialcel @WishIwasChico @Eli copemaxxer spotted

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel and Deleted member 30679
Lol ur lost. If I'm ugly then there's no hope for everyone else.
Bro u have to be a troll or something. You legit have ur face clearly in ur pfp you can clearly see it's ugly. Bloated as fuck, acne, thin small mouth. Bad nose bad beard. You're probably a virgin still like whats confusing

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and finn899