Rate my attractiveness from 1-10, tell me if I look better with or without glasses on, and tell me what I need to improve on.

binaryphase

binaryphase

Iron
IMG 20221221 164218619 3
IMG 20221221 164218619 2
IMG 20221221 164152311 3
IMG 20221221 164152311 2
IMG 20221221 164948589 2
IMG 20221221 165026812 2

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Allandro
5/10

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Without glasses looks better ur a low Tier normie could looksmax to mtn

• +1
Without glasses is better, shave the hair under your chin, and you could probably do good if you acted like a thug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Htobrother
@tomsmith could you rate me and tell me what I could improve on?

got to thugsmax, u kinda look like pop smoke

MTN

If your black honestly don’t focus on face too much just maximise your bodies aesthetics then worry about your face

Maybe try skin lightening or something to give you a glowing brown skin skin colour. Ditch the glasses

Don’t fucking thugmax JFL

• +1
Nigga you look like you've just broken out of a zoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, MoggerChad and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
MTN

If your black honestly don’t focus on face too much just maximise your bodies aesthetics then worry about your face

Maybe try skin lightening or something to give you a glowing brown skin skin colour. Ditch the glasses

Don’t fucking thugmax JFL
Do you think it's over for Dravidians in the west?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
Waiting for @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I live in the UK I see Dravidians in relationships albeit it’s with other Indians
Lifefuel for 2 PSL Dravidian me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@Blackgymmax
Eviscerate this niglet

You are blowout material. This can be you right now.

This dude just had boosts and used an acc for years to accumulate likes bruh lmfao. Realistically he would get 5 likes in a day or so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and ReadBooksEveryday
u need to thugmax man start rapping n shit

No hes not.
Lol, but that guy in the video said he got 3 slays in a month when he was doing boosts in his Tinder prime.
This dude just had boosts and used an acc for years to accumulate likes bruh lmfao. Realistically he would get 5 likes in a day or so
I think it was through like a month or so or when he started it. Doubt it was for years let alone a year. Just trying to give him some lifefuel. Another lifefuel is I can tell you right now that a muscle HTN can mog a skinny Chadlite in dating apps. Telling you right now. @Xangsane experiment of the NT experiment of @ReadBooksEveryday and @VenomGT3 is proof of this. I'm sure though if @ReadBooksEveryday in those photos showed photos shirtless and NT like @VenomGT3 then it would be blowout too. It's just facts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24186
Lol, but that guy in the video said he got 3 slays in a month when he was doing boosts in his Tinder prime.

I think it was through like a month or so or when he started it. Doubt it was for years let alone a year. Just trying to give him some lifefuel. Another lifefuel is I can tell you right now that a muscle HTN can mog a skinny Chadlite in dating apps. Telling you right now. @Xangsane experiment of the NT experiment of @ReadBooksEveryday and @VenomGT3 is proof of this. I'm sure though if @ReadBooksEveryday in those photos showed photos shirtless and NT like @VenomGT3 then it would be blowout too. It's just facts.
stop tagging your own accounts jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Leo69
Lil Tecca, is that you?

Can't rate blacks sorry but you have a good frame, hit the gym and become gigaNegroBBC

5/10, run RTT