Manlet

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
I can beat his ass.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and FMLplus
Future chad.

19 inch bideltoid 5’9.5 at 14 and less then a month, 5’9 is manlet
your bideltoid or half an inch won't help u in there with him boyo but it doesnt matter cause he slays already
Future chad.
he has tons of JB commenting and DM'ing him on his IG boxing videos and pics, legit suifuel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
your bideltoid or half an inch won't help u in there with him boyo but it doesnt matter cause he slays already

he has tons of JB commenting and DM'ing him on his IG boxing videos and pics, legit suifuel
He can still use HGH and heightmaxx.

Next Badr Hari tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, RichardSpencel and future chadlite
He can still use HGH and heightmaxx.
he's still gonna grow cause we have tall genes in family and he resembles my 6'3-6'5 uncles alot, except a bit more handsome
he's alkso statusmaxxed already, like a mini celebrity in schools for his age cause he posts alot of boxing videos and highlights

• +1
he's still gonna grow cause we have tall genes in family and he resembles my 6'3-6'5 uncles alot, except a bit more handsome
he's alkso statusmaxxed already, like a mini celebrity in schools for his age cause he posts alot of boxing videos and highlights
Damn that must suck for you 7bb

• +1
Damn that must suck for you 7bb
he's still my brother tbh, i actually feel happy as if im the one slaying or winning those fights, im like his mentor, i teach him everything necessary,

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Looks like the typical slayer in highschool while not even being that gl.

Studyhacks would beat his ass.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and future chadlite
jfl at adults here saying they can beat a 15 year old's ass, even if they probably can't

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and future chadlite
jfl at adults here saying they can beat a 15 year old's ass, even if they probably can't
ikr lol, the sad thing is most guys saying so would actually lose to him IRL despite being older

15yo 7-1 as an amateur
Tell him to circle around his opponent when he throws punches.

Last edited:
Tell him to circle around his opponent when he throws punches.
ALREADY told him hes been practising at the gym hill take time to implement it jn a proper fight

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
ConcussedCel

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel

Matters when I have more high school girls after me from hockey and I’m not even in high school

Mogs Badr hari

Matters when I have more high school girls after me from hockey and I’m not even in high school
YEAH IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME OR TO MY BROTHER SO??

Dm me your brother