Rate my clavicle thickness + post yours

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
I like to read scientific papers for fun, specially Anthropometrics... I'm amazed by it!

Look what I found:

This study measures the clavicle length and thickness at both extremities and center (smallest point)...

Screenshot 20220817 194458

Now I will post mine:

IMG 20220817 201838448

a mind boggling 3.5 cm (vs 1.2 cm average) at the smallest point of left clavicle! Almost 3x thicker!!!

I didn't post the measurements at thickest points because it's difficult to take a picture + dim light, but it's more than 4 cm.

What's yours? Please take a measurement, all you need is a ruler, let's compare!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
who tf cares girl bye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Entschuldigung, Constantin Denis and 8 others
  • +1
No one cares but it's a great way to measure your frame... Framemaxxers GTFIH!
who cares how thick the bone is what matters is how much it extends from your neck, the width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 20618
who cares how thick the bone is what matters is how much it extends from your neck, the width.
My left clavicle is 18.0 cm long VS 13.9 average, if you want I can take a pic tomorrow.

• +1
You are the new forum chad bro

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Brazitard
My left clavicle is 18.0 cm long VS 13.9 average, if you want I can take a pic tomorrow.
oh okay i misunderstood but yes i'd like apic

+ what if the clavicle is 26 cm long but thin as a broomstick? It would break easily... I would trade my extra 4.1 cm in length for more 2 cm in thickness ANY day of the week, worth it IMO.

+ what if the clavicle is 26 cm long but thin as a broomstick? It would break easily... I would trade my extra 4.1 cm in length for more 2 cm in thickness ANY day of the week, worth it IMO.
in terms of appearance the length is what's important

You are the new forum chad bro
Hahahahaha I'm not a Chad but I admit I'm trying to become one...

Please post your measurements!

• +1
in terms of appearance the length is what's important
Do you know that the more goodlooking you are, the more other males will be envious of you and some will even attack you, right?

If you can't defend yourself you could get killed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o and alriodai
Do you know that the more goodlooking you are, the more other males will be envious of you and some will even attack you, right?

If you can't defend yourself you could get killed.
i bet jordan barret has so many incels attacking him on the street daily

i bet jordan barret has so many incels attacking him on the street daily
Barrett is literally in a relationship with another man LOL doesn't count...

Plus you need to be like Nick Bateman and have some really useful pole fighting skills...

Barrett is literally in a relationship with another man LOL doesn't count...

Plus you need to be like Nick Bateman and have some really useful pole fighting skills...

i doubt you look so hot that men become so enraged and filled with jealousy that they want to kill you. this completely defies the halo effect and what this site stands for. in general people treat you better if you're better looking. as much as i feel jealousy for attractive people i don't wanna kill them lol

i doubt you look so hot that men become so enraged and filled with jealousy that they want to kill you. this completely defies the halo effect and what this site stands for. in general people treat you better if you're better looking. as much as i feel jealousy for attractive people i don't wanna kill them lol
I don't look so hot that other guys try to kill me but you know, it can happen... Let's say you are with a hot girl and a guy slaps her ass... What are you going to do? Nothing at all?

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, BoneDensity and Brazitard
Have you never read what Incels write on their forums, including stuff about throwing acid in the faces of better looking people than them?

Have you never read what Incels write on their forums, including stuff about throwing acid in the faces of better looking people than them?
those people are mentally deranged. you don't have to be extremely good looking for people to have a vendetta against you. there are plenty of reasons why a psycho would want to murder you lol

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
those people are mentally deranged. you don't have to be extremely good looking for people to have a vendetta against you. there are plenty of reasons why a psycho would want to murder you lol
That's why I'm saying; there are fucked up people in the world... Wouldn't you like to be more confident that you could defend yourself? A bigger frame with thicker bones is better than a skinny one, it works like an armor...

That's why I framemaxx since 14yo.

That's why I'm saying; there are fucked up people in the world... Wouldn't you like to be more confident that you could defend yourself? A bigger frame with thicker bones is better than a skinny one, it works like an armor...

That's why I framemaxx since 14yo.
defending yourself is important i guess but just don't get yourself into shit situations like that. you could be like "i need to bring an assault rifle with me all the time in case i get jumped by a gang!" but that's stupid. if a gang were to jump you, you'd be defenceless against multiple guys even if you are framemaxxed and gymaxxed so at the end of the day it doesn't matter as much as u think

• So Sad
Reactions: J o r o
defending yourself is important i guess but just don't get yourself into shit situations like that. you could be like "i need to bring an assault rifle with me all the time in case i get jumped by a gang!" but that's stupid. if a gang were to jump you, you'd be defenceless against multiple guys even if you are framemaxxed and gymaxxed so at the end of the day it doesn't matter as much as u think
But it do increase your chances of surviving... Don't you agree?

But it do increase your chances of surviving... Don't you agree?
depends on your lifestyle.. if you're in the hood or ghetto obviously it will be of importance but if you're working a normal 9-5 and living an average life where you don't get into street fights and provoke people it doesn't matter

depends on your lifestyle.. if you're in the hood or ghetto obviously it will be of importance but if you're working a normal 9-5 and living an average life where you don't get into street fights and provoke people it doesn't matter
I don't provoke but got in some street fights, people always attacked me first so I just defended myself with a few punches... And others tried to rob me so I had to give a little more because in the last time there were 2 guys, one adult and one minor, both drug dealers and murderers (I live in Brazil).

I guess self defense is not as important in first world countries as it is in 3rd world ones...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I don't provoke but got in some street fights, people always attacked me first so I just defended myself with a few punches... And others tried to rob me so I had to give a little more because in the last time there were 2 guys, one adult and one minor, both drug dealers and murderers (I live in Brazil).

I guess self defense is not as important in first world countries as it is in 3rd world ones...
probably the case actually. like i said it depends on your lifestyle and other factors whether or not defending yourself will be so important

probably the case actually. like i said it depends on your lifestyle and other factors whether or not defending yourself will be so important
I used to do drugs, did coke some times but was a heavy weed smoker...

A 220lb guy I fought was high on cocaine and attacked me for taking my shirt off... I was almost half his weight at 130lb but I won... We were in the Center of the city, in the biggest avenue.

Brazil is dangerous wherever you go.

• +1

A 220lb guy I fought was high on cocaine and attacked me for taking my shirt off... I was almost half his weight at 130lb but I won... We were in the Center of the city, in the biggest avenue.

well that sucks. i get why'd you wanna get built and strong. i guess i'm more privileged to live here

• +1
well that sucks. i get why'd you wanna get built and strong. i guess i'm more privileged to live here
The guy was so low-inhibition that some time after that he lost his left foot when he tried to climb into a moving train... More like dumb-inhibition.

Nowadays I'm a Christian so I always try to deescalate things and not fight.... But I don't like muggers, I hate their guts...

Why don't they rob a bank with armed guards?

It's a common practice here if you don't have money or a phone that they beat or even shoot you...

• +1
3cm thick

• Woah
3cm thick
Do you work out/lift heavy weights/work in construction? If not, then congratulations; your frame is bigger than mine!

I lifted heavy for years and am coming back now... I will lift only 3x3 (pure strength training) until 30, only then I will start to train for hypertrophy!

• Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Do you work out/lift heavy weights/work in construction? If not, then congratulations; your frame is bigger than mine!

I lifted heavy for years and am coming back now... I will lift only 3x3 (pure strength training) until 30, only then I will start to train for hypertrophy!
I do workout I started 2 months ago. I did work for 3 months as a horse caretaker too + a bit of construction here and there.

• +1
I do workout I started 2 months ago. I did work for 3 months as a horse caretaker too + a bit of construction here and there.
You have GREAT potential, friend! Please consider doing 3x3 for pure strength or 3x5 for strength + a little size and stamina... What's your age?

I used to do only 3x5 but since I started to workout again 07/27 I'm only doing 3x3...

I progressed a lot in this period and I've gone to not being able to do x1 hammer curls with 44lb to doing 66lb x2 reps today...

My form is not the best, I do partials (90 degree) and use a little momentum but I'm working on it, I'm creating a base of strength first, and now that I got to 66lb dumbbells I will better my form!

Keep going, we are all going to make it, brah ;')

• Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis

130? How tall were u?