likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan
Im not frauding here
20240415 204640

Also is there any way to fix the crazy assymetry

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I can just tell ur ESR ratios are off it’s brutal

Like other guy said just an average joe eye area. Asymmetry is not remotely your issue just the harmony of your entire eye area isn’t anything great

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
above averege - good just a really plain eye area
Nothing crazy nothing bad
Im going for a dark triad dark coloring and features look so i think it harmonizes well with the rest of my face, nayways thanks for the rating

I can just tell ur ESR ratios are off it’s brutal

Like other guy said just an average joe eye area. Asymmetry is not remotely your issue just the harmony of your entire eye area isn’t anything great
What is an esr ratio
Also i think it harmonizes well with my face and coloring because im going for a dark triad look

If u talking about the eyes Your eyes are symmetrical
They’re not even that asymmetrical lmao at the iq in replies. Chicos eyes are more asymmetrical same with Sean opry yet there’s no comparison
What is an esr ratio
Also i think it harmonizes well with my face and coloring because im going for a dark triad look
how your cheekbones and structure makes your IPD appear on your face pretty much

I can’t even fully see well but I can tell u just give off bloated type of look

• +1
Fuck my bad I read first comment I replied to above wrong reading too quick @antony 726

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and likenesss
They’re not even that asymmetrical lmao at the iq in replies. Chicos eyes are more asymmetrical same with Sean opry yet there’s no comparison

how your cheekbones and structure makes your IPD appear on your face pretty much

I can’t even fully see well but I can tell u just give off bloated type of look
Im 20% bodyfat but thankfully most of it is in my thighs and my face looks around 15-16% bodyfat. I debloat every few days and i had hollow cheeks before heavy cystic acne on my cheeks. Also yeah my cheekbones dont pertrude too much and are medium set so my eye spacing looks weird. Can bonesmashing help?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and likenesss
medial canthus pill strikes again
your eyes would have been good if you had a sharp downturned medial canthus :blackpill:

• +1
Bump nigga

What does your eye area look like frauded

• +1
Face

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated and Blackgymmax