Rate my eye area

W

wolfgaiden

Bronze
Not sure how screwed up my eye area is. Let me know what I can improve in my eye area. This is what I think I need work on
-NCT
- lower eyelid retraction to reduce sclera show and decrease vertical height
- lower blepharoplasty to help with hollow undereye
- I think I have decent browridge and low eyebrows

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_212120571.jpg
    IMG_20190915_212120571.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 38
We've extremely similar eye areas except you've indeed a decent brow ridge (low)... eyebrows could be improved in angle, straightness and slight density.

Your self analysis is pretty good.... Taban should be able to sort you out for 20k

Good luck friend ( :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wolfgaiden
We've extremely similar eye areas except you've indeed a decent brow ridge (low)... eyebrows could be improved in angle, straightness and slight density.

Your self analysis is pretty good.... Taban should be able to sort you out for 20k

Good luck friend ( :
thanks for the feedback, had you had any procedures done by taban ?

@wolfgaiden Not yet but I've a consult very soon and I will, be having surgery with him, if he can achieve the aesthetic I want.

Did you setup a consult?

your canthal tilt is neutral, they're just droopy because you don't get enough sleep, i'm the same

pretty shit

pretty shit
yea i know, what improvements should I get
your canthal tilt is neutral, they're just droopy because you don't get enough sleep, i'm the same
can taban fix that ?
@wolfgaiden Not yet but I've a consult very soon and I will, be having surgery with him, if he can achieve the aesthetic I want.

Did you setup a consult?
no not yet, still doing research on this eyemaxxing stuff , lemme know how your consult goes, and what he's like