AA25EA27-5735-43C6-B357-467A5031E723.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 8EBE500C-6C62-4F52-B398-BABE9C888675.png
    8EBE500C-6C62-4F52-B398-BABE9C888675.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
htn

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Damn Bro Ur really gl, I’d say get leaner, tan and gym you’ll be chad depending on ur height

i see you walking in a club and having positive reinforcement from people

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and GuyFromSingapore
you look like you're drunk and about to beat someone up for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and poopoohead
decent looking. HTN

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Hes chadlite, obviously not normie lever
Thank you👊🏼, I currently have abit of redness on my face/ acne so I feel that drops me to htn

Attachments

• 6F43FECA-671F-4A86-9416-D5B34EF9C405.png
    6F43FECA-671F-4A86-9416-D5B34EF9C405.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Thank you👊🏼, I currently have abit of redness on my face/ acne so I feel that drops me to htn
Even with all that ur facial harmony is really good u don’t need this Website

i see you walking in a club and having positive reinforcement from people
I’ll be honest I actually do, I get some guys coming up talking to me and stuff & some girls playing with my hair or smiling at me and asking if my name is ….. because they know me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and GuyFromSingapore
Hard to judge from these pics, but 5.25-5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you look good in some of these and awful in others jfl I would put you at htn spot on.

• +1
Even with all that ur facial harmony is really good u don’t need this Website
I appreciate the positive feedback, the reason why I’m wondering if I’m ugly or not even ugly I have a feeling I’m not a bad looking guy but I feel like it’s the way I communicate to people around my area which is a turn off to some girls, like I normally sit there quite and nervous not knowing what to say, but they don’t give me negative reactions or try avoid me so I feel like it’s a lack of self assurance

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Hard to judge from these pics, but 5.25-5.5 PSL
This is me right now and what is that psl on the 1-10 scale, I have a little redness/acne but I feel like my features will help girls look past that

Attachments

• 35C001A2-D7F2-483F-9B81-D14067E6EC45.png
    35C001A2-D7F2-483F-9B81-D14067E6EC45.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
I appreciate the positive feedback, the reason why I’m wondering if I’m ugly or not even ugly I have a feeling I’m not a bad looking guy but I feel like it’s the way I communicate to people around my area which is a turn off to some girls, like I normally sit there quite and nervous not knowing what to say, but they don’t give me negative reactions or try avoid me so I feel like it’s a lack of self assurance
Can’t picture a guy like u being ignored unless ur autistic then it’s hard, how tall are you tho?

• +1
you look good in some of these and awful in others jfl I would put you at htn spot on.
Well I’m the ones I look good what would you say because it’s really all about the angle of the photo

Can’t picture a guy like u being ignored unless ur autistic then it’s hard, how tall are you tho?
😂😂maybe I just act autistic by sitting there quite not knowing what to say, but I am definitely not autistic, I’ve just been through a few things in the past 2 years that really hurt my self esteem & self worth that makes it hard for me to express myself the same way I did before those things happend & naturally I’m 5ft 7, but with insoles I am 5ft 9 which is average in my country

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and GuyFromSingapore
😂😂maybe I just act autistic by sitting there quite not knowing what to say, but I am definitely not autistic, I’ve just been through a few things in the past 2 years that really hurt my self esteem & self worth that makes it hard for me to express myself the same way I did before those things happend & naturally I’m 5ft 7, but with insoles I am 5ft 9 which is average in my country
the height is pretty bad tho maybe that’s why some girls might be like that try being more social tho

• +1
Fix skin and nose and u good

Rn u r htn

• +1
the height is pretty bad tho maybe that’s why some girls might be like that try being more social tho
Honestly I see htn’s - chadlites my height get with girls with ease, so honestly I think it’s from me only having 2 friends & just bad communication towards chicks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Iasacrko
Fix skin and nose and u good

Rn u r htn
nothing is wrong with his nose LOL
it's his maxilla god u guys are retarded
maxilla will push his nose upwards and fix it, his nose is already good
infact he probably needs a BIGGER nose to compliment his face if he were to ever fix it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23564
high tier htn, fix skin --> chadlite. No doubt u do good with girls despite the height.

nothing is wrong with his nose LOL
it's his maxilla god u guys are retarded
maxilla will push his nose upwards and fix it, his nose is already good
infact he probably needs a BIGGER nose to compliment his face if he were to ever fix it
It's bulbous it's not like he's a birdcel. His maxila is already good, it's not fucking his soft features from the front

• +1
high tier htn, fix skin --> chadlite. No doubt u do good with girls despite the height.
I mean, I don’t really go out with any intentions to do well with girls like on a night out or whatever because I see all the other guys try the same girl I wait until she see’s me and looks over and sends choosing signals so then for I don’t have to sit around and get my hopes up when I can just be in the moment, I haven’t made a move on a girl in a while now tbh

• +1
I mean, I don’t really go out with any intentions to do well with girls like on a night out or whatever because I see all the other guys try the same girl I wait until she see’s me and looks over and sends choosing signals so then for I don’t have to sit around and get my hopes up when I can just be in the moment, I haven’t made a move on a girl in a while now tbh
keep going and enjoy the youth ;)

keep going and enjoy the youth ;)
I guess so, can I tell you a story that happened last weekend? I’ll keep it short and Simple so the sentences aren’t too long to see if this girl was interested

I guess so, can I tell you a story that happened last weekend? I’ll keep it short and Simple so the sentences aren’t too long to see if this girl was interested
go for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23564
go for it
Ok so this chick at a different table last Saturday in the bar I was in, and I was sitting with 5-6 guys the girls knew a guy from my table and they both came over, so then 2 guys was trying to get with her out of the group and chatting her up I was just sitting back not saying nothing seeing where things would go & I could tell she wasn’t interested, so one of the guys got her Snapchat the other guy bought her and her mate drinks 😂& then he got mad when he couldn’t get with her, so a few mins later she looks over and starts laughing at me like in a way that she likes me type of way and she leans into her friend while she laughs I just sit there looking confused as in why she laughing, and then she asks me “ who are you “ in a very curious flirty tone, and then she knows the guy at the table so he says to her my name and she is like “ ohh “ And Be’s like hiii with a smile I’m just like “ hello 👍🏻“ so what do u think if she was interested or just being friendly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and FlyingElephant
Ok so this chick at a different table last Saturday in the bar I was in, and I was sitting with 5-6 guys the girls knew a guy from my table and they both came over, so then 2 guys was trying to get with her out of the group and chatting her up I was just sitting back not saying nothing seeing where things would go & I could tell she wasn’t interested, so one of the guys got her Snapchat the other guy bought her and her mate drinks 😂& then he got mad when he couldn’t get with her, so a few mins later she looks over and starts laughing at me like in a way that she likes me type of way and she leans into her friend while she laughs I just sit there looking confused as in why she laughing, and then she asks me “ who are you “ in a very curious flirty tone, and then she knows the guy at the table so he says to her my name and she is like “ ohh “ And Be’s like hiii with a smile I’m just like “ hello 👍🏻“ so what do u think if she was interested or just being friendly
IMO they initially moved towards all of u because it was specifically u the one she wanted. That's a clear sign of validation to me, so yeah I would say she liked u. As said before, no doubt u are attractive to other girls eyes.

• +1
IMO they initially moved towards all of u because it was specifically u the one she wanted. That's a clear sign of validation to me, so yeah I would say she liked u. As said before, no doubt u are attractive to other girls eyes.
God damn I should of made a move the rest of the guys there where average tbh I just need to build up the confidence to go up & talk to them from now on

God damn I should of made a move the rest of the guys there where average tbh I just need to build up the confidence to go up & talk to them from now on
u are young and u have the social context for doing so, don't feel embarassed to approach girl u have a social context with IRL. never.

u are young and u have the social context for doing so, don't feel embarassed to approach girl u have a social context with IRL. never.
Yeah that’s true, I just don’t wanna come across like the other guys who just try compensate with their money to try get in their pants I want to stand out and be the mysterious guy who they send choosing signals to do and then in the right environment at the right moment I will approach then, I definitely feel like I have the social context of analyzing everything

Yeah that’s true, I just don’t wanna come across like the other guys who just try compensate with their money to try get in their pants I want to stand out and be the mysterious guy who they send choosing signals to do and then in the right environment at the right moment I will approach then, I definitely feel like I have the social context of analyzing everything
as long as u remain in the corner observing other people doing whatever stuff nothing will come to u. The fact u recieve feedback by girls (as the story u mentioned) without doing a shit it's a signal u should wake up, I can ensure a lot of guys out there never had the privilege such a privilege. Do it now bro, soon it will be too late.

as long as u remain in the corner observing other people doing whatever stuff nothing will come to u. The fact u recieve feedback by girls (as the story u mentioned) without doing a shit it's a signal u should wake up, I can ensure a lot of guys out there never had the privilege such a privilege. Do it now bro, soon it will be too late.
Yeah Imma work on that next time I’m out maybe I’ll go out tomorrow to test it, I asked this girl what’s the best way to approach and she said just to dance with the girl

Hahahha, admit it your jealous u cuck
Why the f*ck would I be jealous of you? I mog you to the moon and back. You got the self awareness of a retarded goldfish. You're like one of those people that are terrible at singing who go on a national talent show.

IMG 20230104 232929
IMG 20230105 000159

Why the f*ck would I be jealous of you? I mog you to the moon and back. You got the self awareness of a retarded goldfish. You're like one of those people that are terrible at singing who go on a national talent show.

View attachment 2028491View attachment 2028494
Well it’s obvious your fucking jealous your idiot or why else would you trying to insult me to try down play how I look which is good. Obviously jealous you beta cuck you look like a child predator, probably be trying to meet up with 15 year olds and shit because u can’t get any your own age 😂😂pathetic sub human waste of space

5'7 and bad skin cant really say much more than htn if anyone says chadlite idk what to say really

Well it’s obvious your fucking jealous your idiot or why else would you trying to insult me to try down play how I look which is good. Obviously jealous you beta cuck you look like a child predator, probably be trying to meet up with 15 year olds and shit because u can’t get any your own age 😂😂pathetic sub human waste of space
greycel of the week award

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002