Rate my face

5'7 and bad skin cant really say much more than htn if anyone says chadlite idk what to say really
Well 5ft 9 1/2 with insoles whic is average in my country for guys, & my skin will clear up in 3-4 months as I drink 3L+ every day so the more hydrated my skin is the less acne/redness I’ll have in the future. So with this being said with clear skin & the average height would I be chadlite

22 posts and you posted face rating in the looksmaxxing section? where is the looksmaxxing advice

there is a rating section for a reason

just get accutane and get longer hair and u will be solid htn

5'7 is brutal shorter than my midget 5'8 dad so thats a rip

5ft 6 or 5ft 5 is considered super short for men actually, as I said I get to 5ft 9 1/2 with insoles & the right shoes n I been told I can get to chadlite after looksmaxing 7-7.25 I was told

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Well it’s obvious your fucking jealous your idiot or why else would you trying to insult me to try down play how I look which is good. Obviously jealous you beta cuck you look like a child predator, probably be trying to meet up with 15 year olds and shit because u can’t get any your own age 😂😂pathetic sub human waste of space
IMG 20230104 235515
IMG 20230105 001634
IMG 20230104 234550

It's obvious you're the only one who's jealous. You insulted me calling me a "beta cuck" before you even seen what I look like, because you couldn't handle the truth. Now you see for yourself who mogs. And all you got to show for your Tom Hanks haircut, and Haley Joel Osment with downs syndrome like face, is girls playing with your hair and aking if you're "so and so" cause they DON'T KNOW who you are, lol. You're that awkward kid. Meanwhile I'm a Chad. Some people on this forum call me Chadsothy.

• Love it
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 23564
5ft 6 or 5ft 5 is considered super short for men actually, as I said I get to 5ft 9 1/2 with insoles & the right shoes n I been told I can get to chadlite after looksmaxing 7-7.25 I was told
you were told by retards

its just like me saying im 6'1 in shoes and lifts so im not 5'11
doesnt make sense for me to say im 6'1

youre short

View attachment 2028500View attachment 2028501View attachment 2028502

It's obvious you're the only one who's jealous. You insulted me calling me a "beta cuck" before you even seen what I look like, because you couldn't handle the truth. Now you see for yourself who mogs. And all you got to show for your Tom Hanks haircut, and Haley Joel Osment with downs syndrome like face, is girls playing with your hair and aking if you're "so and so" cause they DON'T KNOW who you are, lol. You're that awkward kid. Meanwhile I'm a Chad. Some people on this forum call me Chadsothy.
Keep coping buddy it’s ok

you need modified lefort iii. i'm sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, poopoohead and Deleted member 23564
Keep coping buddy it’s ok

you need modified lefort iii. i'm sorry
I don’t think my face is bad enough to need to get that done, from personal experience with girls it doesn’t seem an issue more so my teeth & skin are the issue I need braces & clear skin and then get curly hair & but more outfits for fashion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23564
you were told by retards

its just like me saying im 6'1 in shoes and lifts so im not 5'11
doesnt make sense for me to say im 6'1

youre short
Well I can’t change height so there for i don’t really care. I’m not gonna stress about it I can chnage it temporarily for 2.5 inches, on nights out stuff like that I’ll go for girls who like my face and not a girl who just goes for height why would I waste my time when I can just go for girls who won’t mind me at 5ft 7 and a lot of girls who are interested in me don’t seem to mind. Because it’s the “ attraction “ to my face that Carrys the weight

Well I can’t change height so there for i don’t really care. I’m not gonna stress about it I can chnage it temporarily for 2.5 inches, on nights out stuff like that I’ll go for girls who like my face and not a girl who just goes for height why would I waste my time when I can just go for girls who won’t mind me at 5ft 7 and a lot of girls who are interested in me don’t seem to mind. Because it’s the “ attraction “ to my face that Carrys the weight
I’m not gonna sit here and cope about something that I can’t change you get me? I accept it, and I’m happy I can work on my face to get more success in the future

• +1
bro you seem dumb asf ngl

"I can just go for girls who won’t mind me at 5ft 7" what other option do you have?

do you have a gf? have u had sex? do you have above 100 iq?

bro you seem dumb asf ngl

"I can just go for girls who won’t mind me at 5ft 7" what other option do you have?

do you have a gf? have u had sex? do you have above 100 iq?

I’m far from stupid, matter a fact if I was stupid I wouldn’t be looking for advice on what I can improve on because I’m willing to make the changes but are you? Or are u gonna sit there try say that I’m stupid and shit 😂😂, and I’ve fucked 8 chicks so yes I did have sex actually.

I’m far from stupid, matter a fact if I was stupid I wouldn’t be looking for advice on what I can improve on because I’m willing to make the changes but are you? Or are u gonna sit there try say that I’m stupid and shit 😂😂, and I’ve fucked 8 chicks so yes I did have sex actually.
The last one, what was his name?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
The last one, what was his name?

😂😂, thanks so much for being honest buddy, but I don’t have to prove myself hahahah after seeing what you look like. You have high body fat, you look about 37,
You have a bigger nose than me 😂, you have under eyelid exposure, Looks like your crying, you have glasses, you look autistic, your teeth are bad, right side of your face is asymmetrical, thin eyebrows, overall you are a 3.25/10 but girls woukd rate u a 1 or a 0 hahahha

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 12002
this kid is comedy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
far from stupid but posts face rating in looksmaxxing section and has fucked 8 girls but is asking for advice to improve face jfl

5'7 normie fucked 8 girls

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and poopoohead
far from stupid but posts face rating in looksmaxxing section and has fucked 8 girls but is asking for advice to improve face jfl

5'7 normie fucked 8 girls
Hahahaha, y’all cops hard as fuck shits crazy & hilarious

3235393 6F43FECA 671F 4A86 9416 D5B34EF9C405

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and poopoohead
😂😂, thanks so much for being honest buddy, but I don’t have to prove myself hahahah after seeing what you look like. You have high body fat, you look about 37,
You have a bigger nose than me 😂, you have under eyelid exposure, Looks like your crying, you have glasses, you look autistic, your teeth are bad, right side of your face is asymmetrical, thin eyebrows, overall you are a 3.25/10 but girls woukd rate u a 1 or a 0 hahahha

Show me a pic of u then prove it your probably fat like that other guy hahaha
yeah im fat in my avi thats right next to me

and u called me a retard lol

im way leaner than you kiddo

• +1
i think Gazzabazzaxo1 roped after seeing how much i mog him :cry:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 12002
yeah im fat in my avi thats right next to me

and u called me a retard lol

im way leaner than you kiddo