@Beastimmung @_MVP_

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
Rape and murder. Simple as

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, bloomercel, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
I would just be pushing the stereotype that Arabs rape and commit crimes in Europe
They would think that about you even without you doing anything

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Would look better without the makeup and with normal eyebrows

@Heinrich Schmidt Any advice for how I can sex with this German foid, you’re German and you know how German foids are so do you have any tips

@Heinrich Schmidt Any advice for how I can sex with this German foid, you’re German and you know how German foids are so do you have any tips
What's your looks level.

Send me a pic of yourself in pms (I won't dox).
I’m kidding lmao, I’m weak HTN with isis pheno (no beard but just my facial features) + do German foids like ISIS pheno

I’m kidding lmao, I’m weak HTN with isis pheno (no beard but just my facial features) + do German foids like ISIS pheno
Gl ethnics will do well in germany.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ugly brace face mtb

Looks like shit tbh

mtb or even a ltb without all that makeup

Becky with braces halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Htb, something just doesn’t look right also she uses a lot of makeup. stacylites+ should look great with minimal to no makeup.

• +1
Htb, something just doesn’t look right also she uses a lot of makeup. stacylites+ should look great with minimal to no makeup.
come one she's stacylite at least

• Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables
Ur straight up corny though
oh no a subhuman on an incel forum thinks im corny what ever will I do, im more NT and have more friends than you IRL

Last edited:
oh no a subhuman on an incel forum thinks im corny what ever will I do, im more NT and have more friends than you IRL

Cringe. bro’s 14, bragging about “hAviNg mOre fRieNds ThAn mE”

The state of this forum, being overran by cringey 14 year olds whose balls haven’t even ran. Gtfo.

• JFL
Cringe. bro’s 14, bragging about “hAviNg mOre fRieNds ThAn mE”

Older than that but how old are you oldcel? The older you are on this site the sadder so being old on here isn’t exactly a good thing lmao
The state of this forum, being overran by cringey 14 year olds whose balls haven’t even ran. Gtfo.
The girl in the OP fogs Adriana Lima to self harm

Older than that but how old are you oldcel? The older you are on this site the sadder so being old on here isn’t exactly a good thing lmao

The girl in the OP fogs Adriana Lima to self harm

I’m 21 nigga , if that’s “oldcel”, then you’re too young to be on this site. Focus on hitting puberty before looksmaxing lmao.

• JFL
I’m 21 nigga , if that’s “oldcel”, then you’re too young to be on this site. Focus on hitting puberty before looksmaxing lmao.
Lmao I love you didn’t even try to deny that you’re an incel and a subhuman when I called you one

Lmao I love you didn’t even try to deny that you’re an incel and a subhuman when I called you one

Nigga ur in an incel site. Are you retarded?

I’m not subhuman, but I’m on a site dedicated to inceldom, why would I try argue otherwise?

Jesus the state of you people, go focus on homeworkmaxxing or something instead of showing us the German girls you wank to.

• +1
  • Love it