Chad69

Kraken
FDF0B1E5 AF28 435B 9637 E564F25E03D0
CC066A9F 5710 477D B847 0C02748BF8CF
C28D4964 F06A 4D65 AE3C BD7305AD8001
8E8EDF16 556E 4545 89D8 797904A0C040
7850DE72 0CA2 43A3 AD25 8640E01D51A2
33013871 21C9 48CA 9D31 0FED6A3F2A40

YES,I WILL INDEED PUT ALL THESE CHEMICALS INTO MY BODY IN HOPE TO GROW 0.5-1 INCH A MONTH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7173 and 6 others
Going to use the same stack except mk-677. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
praying for your liver bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 5683, Htobrother and 7 others
That many peptides could cause serious liver damage.

Why don't you just get HGH?

• +1
How much mk are you doing a day

• +1
That many peptides could cause serious liver damage.

Why don't you just get HGH?
Hgh is really expensive and studies have shown that you can only gain like 3 inches in a year,I mean thats a lot,but with this stack you can gain like 0.5 a month or so
Also only peptide here is hexarelin,rest are orals
How much mk are you doing a day
Around 20mg
Thats enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942 and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Im going to use this stack but I wouldnt put so much hope in this. Most likely we just going to waste some money or get some health problems.

• +1
Wonderful, the doctor told you these chemicals?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, Chintuck22, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
Just make sure you don't get fat because of the hunger. Mk is great tho, amazing sleep with super weird dreams and decent gains considering it does not suppress you

• +1
Usually if if seems to good to be true it probably is. But Im going to try for 6 months and I will see how it goes

• +1
cope stack, its over

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MrGlutton and Chad69
You should already be growing 0.5 inches a month at your age

• +1
If you dont mind me asking what your hexarelin dosage going to be?

• +1
If you dont mind me asking what your hexarelin dosage going to be?
Around 100mcg a day I hope
Iam still very scared of injecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
6ft or death

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chad69
5’6 and 15
@Strike_Poseidon @JustTrynnaAscend can I take liver support with your stack?
How tall are your parents? I grew like 6 inches in the summer of junior year because I was a late bloomer

• +1
praying for your liver bro
I think he’ll be fine, my uncle has been drinking liquor religously every day for the past 30 years and he’s still kicking

• +1
  • +1
How tall are your parents? I grew like 6 inches in the summer of junior year because I was a late bloomer
My dad is 6’1 and my mom is 5’6
Iam not a late bloomer bro

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7173
Yeah,but thats ideal dose tbh
I heard that eating a lot can help you with growing taller
It’s important but it won’t cause extra growth or anything, if you were eating enough before it’s not gonna do anything beneficial really and will only cause you to become fatter

• +1
Why is Mk-677 in there though?
Mk-667 doubles your HGH production tbh,and it will make me super hungry which is a bonus because I have fast metabolism
It’s important but it won’t cause extra growth or anything, if you were eating enough before it’s not gonna do anything beneficial really and will only cause you to become fatter
My metabolism is very fast and Iam still a little bit skinny so I think mk-667 would be highly beneficial tbh

Mk-667 doubles your HGH production tbh,and it will make me super hungry which is a bonus because I have fast metabolism
Yes but it also significantly increases your chances of becoming insulin resistant (diabetic) even compared to other peptides

• +1
youre gonna end up fcking your body because of some random incel's advice from the internet with no credibility.

be careful man,
Wdym bro?
Should I take liver support to minimize side effects?
Yes but it also significantly increases your chances of becoming insulin resistant (diabetic) even compared to other peptides
So should I remove it?It will save me a lot of money tbh

What about bmp,
What about BMP ,
What about BMP, Chrondoitine, msm, GHRF ,glucosamine? Goodluck

• +1
What are those bro?
Thanks bro
Some are just joint supplements but condroitine can help with the DNA-m too if I'm not mistaken, still lurking around choosing stacks for myself, it's too much tbh , it keeps changing but yours is good ngl

Wdym bro?
Just research if the things you plan on taking have a significant negative side effect on your liver.
Absolutely. Replace it with GHRP-2. You can only take Hexa for a maximum of 14 days anyway before your body becomes desensitized to it. It’ll take another 2 weeks to get sensitive to it again so in this time you’ll be taking GHRP-2 instead.

• +1
Just research if the things you plan on taking have a significant negative side effect on your liver.

Absolutely. Replace it with GHRP-2. You can only take Hexa for a maximum of 14 days anyway before your body becomes desensitized to it. It’ll take another 2 weeks to get sensitive to it again so in this time you’ll be taking GHRP-2 instead.
Yeah I know that you need to cycle hex
Iam scared of injecting tbh
How much times per week should I inject GHRP-2 bro?

Im going to use this stack but I wouldnt put so much hope in this. Most likely we just going to waste some money or get some health problems.
Although the theory could be right, I pretty much suspect those supplements won't offer the level of efficacy needed in order to make it work - I personally know some people who have taken them already for other purposes.

Maybe it's possible with other type of more potent drugs.

@Strike_Poseidon btw thanks for sharing your research with us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Chad69
Yeah I know that you need to cycle hex
Iam scared of injecting tbh
How much times per week should I inject GHRP-2 bro?
Every single day if possible. Actually multiple times per day, normally I’d recommend 3 times a day to mimick your body’s natural GH production but since you’re afraid of injecting I guess you could scale it down to 2. Once before bed and once you wake up. You’ll get used to injecting tbh. If you’re really scared you could do it 3 times a week I guess. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

• +1
Although the theory could be right, I pretty much suspect those supplements won't offer the level of efficacy needed in order to make it work - I personally know some people who have taken them already for other purposes.

Maybe it's possible with other type of more potent drugs.

@Strike_Poseidon btw thanks for sharing your research with us.
Those people probably haven’t followed the full stack with right dosages

IF YOUR GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY

• +1
Good stack, but you should be expecting 0.5-1 inch per year, not month.

• +1
Every single day if possible. Actually multiple times per day, normally I’d recommend 3 times a day to mimick your body’s natural GH production but since you’re afraid of injecting I guess you could scale it down to 2. Once before bed and once you wake up. You’ll get used to injecting tbh. If you’re really scared you could do it 3 times a week I guess. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Have you tried any peptides tho?
Thanks for the help bro
IF YOUR GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY
This stack is creating ,,second puberty’’ bc it makes your bone age younger so you will gain height from this even if you are 60

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
  • +1
Thanks bro
But why do you think that?It will make your bone age similar to infant which will make you grow rapidly

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Wdym bro?

i dont know youre 15 so it just seems like youre too young for all this shit like mk677.

are you gonna consult a medical professional and make sure all this is okay to take? cant you just inject hgh instead?

• +1
How so? Something tells me he‘ll grow that amount naturally anyway. He’s only 15 iirc.

• +1