Rate my Profile

You're back to being a low IQ faggot

Imagine if that were actually my profile lmao my orbitals are like 3 inches recessed
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@Alarico8 Srs though are both morphs? Which is real and which is not.

• +1

Dude the only non-moph is in the OP, come on now.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Morphs

Real

• Woah
Reactions: Bengt
Birdcel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1332 and xz90
You retards can't tell this obvious morph??? JFL @ this forum's collective IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Bengt, dogtown and 2 others
I don't need it tbh. My nose is a failo but it's not like it's ogre tier. Paying for and risking surgery to maybe go from 6ish to 6.5 to 7 ish on my profile alone doesn't seem worth it when my nose is ideal frontally anyway.

This, your nose isn't ideal, but cope with the fact that you've got literal top models with similar beaks anyways. Not to mention you can blow 5k on rhino and end up looking even worse + recovery time.

• +1
This, your nose isn't ideal, but cope with the fact that you've got literal top models with similar beaks anyways. Not to mention you can blow 5k on rhino and end up looking even worse + recovery time.
Precisely. Even though I imagine I'd come out better for it I'm extremely sceptical of how much it would actually matter irl. Literally nobody has ever commented on my nose irl. It's not like rhino will ascend me. It's an aesthetic flaw and if I want to go into modelling it'll hurt, but otherwise not so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 39 and nattycel
Omg ? so aesthetic profile mog me tbh
Your nose looks masculine. It suits your face shape. The 3rd morphed picture with the rhino makes you look worse imho.
Mods ban her she is a foid keep coping bitch he looks better with morphed pic

Fuck you,fuck masculinity, and fuck Jews

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
rhino and double jaw with sliding genio boyo

• +1
Omg ? so aesthetic profile mog me tbh

Mods ban her she is a foid keep coping bitch he looks better with morphed pic

Fuck you,fuck masculinity, and fuck Jews
Stfu kid, having a michael jackson nose only looks good on females. Gandy's nose is similar to the unmorphed pic. I bet you are the type of faggot who isn't balding but gets a hair transplant to lower the hairline kek.
I said originally that he should get rhino because if you have no maxilla that nose looks shit. But on a forward grown maxilla it looks better. It's all about proportions fag.

• +1
Stfu kid, having a michael jackson nose only looks good on females. Gandy's nose is similar to the unmorphed pic. I bet you are the type of faggot who isn't balding but gets a hair transplant to lower the hairline kek.
I said originally that he should get rhino because if you have no maxilla that nose looks shit. But on a forward grown maxilla it looks better. It's all about proportions fag.
My nose is pretty much identical to Gandy's except smaller, balanced by a proportionately smaller brow ridge and chin also. Gandy and I have similar nasions too. My nose is pretty much my only dimorphic figure bar eyebrows though. Gandy has the dimorphism for it to work.