Rate my Side profile and 3/4

@finn899

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and finn899
you look like a 'brad' how tall are you btw?
This is how brad looks

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and finn899
@Blackgymmax

Bro im legit 91kg at 184cm barefoot afternoon height, Im fat as shit
Are you doing something about it right now or not because that is too heavy bro. Might get diseases or something and it doesnt look good

Are you doing something about it right now or not because that is too heavy bro. Might get diseases or something and it doesnt look good
Im gymcelling and i measured weight yesterday and was 88kg, I was too heavy tho but i got good fat distribution genes and frame so i just looked gymcelled

Im gymcelling and i measured weight yesterday and was 88kg, I was too heavy tho but i got good fat distribution genes and frame so i just looked gymcelled
When I was fat I had the most shitty distribution genes ever. I have like broad hips and broad shoulders but it went more too my thighs so it looked a bit goofy

• So Sad
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
When I was fat I had the most shitty distribution genes ever. I have like broad hips and broad shoulders but it went more too my thighs so it looked a bit goofy
When i was fat people thought i was gymcel and thought i was strong and shit but i was weak as fuck, I hit 100kg bench this week tho

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
Dye your eyebrows so you don’t look like a foreheadcel

If that is 22% you got a lot of potential, side profile is a bit less striking but your 3/4th is really good, I would even go as far as chadlite potential if leanmax some more and fix skin

If that is 22% you got a lot of potential, side profile is a bit less striking but your 3/4th is really good, I would even go as far as chadlite potential if leanmax some more and fix skin
Im around that but i also had zero bloat there cause i hadnt eaten for around 20 hours. Im leaning down now since ive hit my goals in the gym. If i can reach chadlite by 20 (Im 16) then it would be fire

Im around that but i also had zero bloat there cause i hadnt eaten for around 20 hours. Im leaning down now since ive hit my goals in the gym. If i can reach chadlite by 20 (Im 16) then it would be fire
Yea you can, you look better the majority of american shit heads on here

• Love it
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Yea you can, you look better the majority of american shit heads on here
Im in sweden tho so its steep competition but im gonna try and go for a high class look which is ideal here

@Meraki

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah good lips rare for nordic and good nose

Bad eye area coloring bad skin pale af too
My eye area is only bad cause eyebrow color and undereyes, But they have good appeal imo. Im gonna fix coloring during summer cause i cant make too many major changes during school its too aspie. Gonna change hair color eyebrow eyelashes tan everything, and im on tretinoin aswell.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry