Which Surgery can Achieve These Results for My Side Profile ?

X

xiaopiao445

Iron
I have attached images showing my normal resting face profile and one where Ive aligned my incisor teeth, revealing more desirable verical height and maybe even chin Projection. After reaching out to Dr.Ramieri he mentioned this could be achieved potentially with Trimax Surgery, but im hesistant about undergoing such a major procedure.

would love to hear your Toughts on wether Trimax is suitable for my case in your opinion or if there are Alternatives i tought about Chin or jaw Angle Implants Mandibular angle surgery.

I plan to have a consultation with Ramieri soon and also maybe other jaw surgeons in Europe. In the Meantime im open to any Advice. also i Understand the importance of a CT Scan to asses my Face properly.

Thanks in Advance.

also i want to add that my 3/4 angle is really good and i have a long ramus but fore some reason i look weird from the side.

Attachments

• IMG_3172.jpg
    IMG_3172.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 0
the fucking audacity to reach out to literal ramieri when you can't even take a proper picture for evaluation

the fucking audacity to reach out to literal ramieri when you can't even take a proper picture for evaluation
Sorry man im new to this forum how should i take side prof pictures for better evaluation

I'm shocked he thinks u need trimax for that tiny improvement?

a rhinoplasty and small chin implant would ascend ur side profile, maybe i even overdid it lol.

but if u only want changes like in the first pic, legit not worth it no difference almost.

u already have a good gonial angle and decent hyoid bone, so chin implant would be the best choice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
I'm shocked he thinks u need trimax for that tiny improvement?

View attachment 2849536

a rhinoplasty and small chin implant would ascend ur side profile, maybe i even overdid it lol.

but if u only want changes like in the first pic, legit not worth it no difference almost.

u already have a good gonial angle and decent hyoid bone, so chin implant would be the best choice tbh
Aight thank you so much man, i was also really concerned because trimax is usually for really recessed or deformed patients

Sorry man im new to this forum how should i take side prof pictures for better evaluation
one that includes the whole head with neck, in natural resting position
if you really wanted to make it nice, then overlay the two pictures on top of each other with opacity

how am I supposed to know what is the difference between the two pics you posted? I can't even see the difference jfl looking up and down like it's a spot the difference puzzle jfl