Cant point what's bad on my side profile?

L

LateBloomer

Iron
I dont like my side profile and i cant really point whats the weakest spot..
I dont think i have recessed maxilla or bad gonial angle?
Chin also has ok shape.

So besides needing rhino, why is my upper lip to nose space bad?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Your philtrum goes out and then back inwards, presumably because your upper lip is thin.

heres whats bad: your hairline goes back 7 cm and you lost your temples,your philtrum is around 20 mm way too long and your lips are paper thin on top of that, your nose has big bump on it and your chin is small and recessed and you don't have a ramus.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mefrom and Deleted member 55252
Chin and mandibular projection are the main blemishes, either than nose, maxilla, and philtrum.

I think BSSO, genio, and a lip lift could do this. Maybe just genio and no BSSO but I'm not entirely sure.
+ rhino morph

• Love it
Reactions: LateBloomer
You're recessed. It's that simple.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 32485
View attachment 2707154
I think BSSO, genio, and a lip lift could do this. Maybe just genio and no BSSO but I'm not entirely sure.
+ rhino morph
View attachment 2707155
Only consider a lip lift if your upper lip is noticeably thin from the front view though. I would absolutely advise against it if your lips are of equal height, as it can literally make you look homosexual. It's not a significant failo for your philtrum to look weird in your side profile.

@Looksmax
heres whats bad: your hairline goes back 7 cm and you lose your temples,your philtrum is around 20 mm way too long and your lips are paper thin on top of that, your nose has big bump on it and your chin is small and recessed and you don't have a ramus.
I know about the hair and nose , i will fix those two with rhino and trying out longer haircut to hide hairline recession.

Whats the fix for philtrum and lips in your opinion ?

Why you think i dont have ramus, it looks to me there is decent height from lower ear to gonial angle?

Recessed, most apparent manifestation is the droopy nose tip

How old are you

Only consider a lip lift if your upper lip is noticeably thin from the front view though. I would absolutely advise against it if your lips are of equal height, as it can literally make you look homosexual. It's not a significant failo for your philtrum to look weird in your side profile.
Tnx for great morph bro!
I wont torture myself with bsso considering my maxillofacial surgeon strongly advised against and my braces fixed my bite.
If genio + rhino could get me to your morph that would be awesome :D
Btw here is front for upper lip..

Attachments

• IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Tnx for great morph bro!
I wont torture myself with bsso considering my maxillofacial surgeon strongly advised against and my braces fixed my bite.
If genio + rhino could get me to your morph that would be awesome :D
Btw here is front for upper lip..
OK I would definitely say don't get a lip lift, but rhino definitely, and genio/chin implant would help. How old are you? I can't tell if you look good for your age or old for your age. If you're 30+ then you're definitely above average.

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
OK I would definitely say don't get a lip lift, but rhino definitely, and genio/chin implant would help. How old are you? I can't tell if you look good for your age or old for your age. If you're 30+ then you're definitely above average.
turned 30 like a month ago. I was already shitted on about it and my skin here in last 3 days :ROFLMAO: .
But just about to start thorough skincare routine and im sure it will improve a lot.

recessed, bad nose, shit hairline, flat from the side and long from the front philtrum