Mag glyninate 360mg at night
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

Also, while I am good at getting my daily vitamins I’m looking for a good multivitamin if anyone has.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, JCaesar and nietzsche
ashwagandha 500mg at night
Black seed oil
Tongkat ali 300mg
Vit D3 1000mg
Vit C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg at night
Calcium 1000mg
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

Also, while I am good at getting my daily vitamins I’m looking for a good multivitamin if anyone has.
OK but add a diet full of raw meat/organs, raw butter, raw egg yolks and raw honey <3

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
Mad stacks yo

• +1
Reactions: wsada
All this to get mogged by a guy who does nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kingpiin, Jeww, gambino and 6 others
Just drink water bro

OK but add a diet full of raw meat/organs, raw butter, raw egg yolks and raw honey <3
Already eat makuna honey everyday in the morning, rarely eat raw meat, but why raw yolks? I eat cooked yolks daily tho

add choline source.

Black seed oil
Tongkat ali 300mg
Vit D3 1000mg
Vit C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg at night
Calcium 1000mg
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

im pretty shit at this but I do know u need to have more creatine, vit c, ashwaganda and even fuckin d3 for big benefits I'm pretty dumb tho maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong

im pretty shit at this but I do know u need to have more creatine, vit c, ashwaganda and even fuckin d3 for big benefits I'm pretty dumb tho maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong
Def not more creatine, i’m already on the high end of the recommended dose of ashwaganda, sometimes ill go 2000mg of d3 if i feel like it

Already eat makuna honey everyday in the morning, rarely eat raw meat, but why raw yolks? I eat cooked yolks daily tho
eat raw meat its easier to digest, more nutrients and shit and def worth it if its 100% grass fed local farm type shit and why egg yolks? bc I said so and raw is always better :)
Def not more creatine, i’m already on the high end of the recommended dose of ashwaganda, sometimes ill go 2000mg of d3 if i feel like it
nahhhhh high end of ashwaganda??? I used to take 1200 mg

Black seed oil
Tongkat ali 300mg
Vit D3 1000mg
Vit C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg at night
Calcium 1000mg
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

but seriously your stack is nice way more dedication than more of this dogshit forum

eat raw meat its easier to digest, more nutrients and shit and def worth it if its 100% grass fed local farm type shit and why egg yolks? bc I said so and raw is always better :)

nahhhhh high end of ashwaganda??? I used to take 1200 mg
Too high, you start getting the bad parts of it. 500-600 mg is sufficent.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Looking good, i feel like too many unnecessary things tho.

Would you say I even need a multivitamin with how my stack is?

I eat 3-6 eggs a day and try my best to stay animal based, so i think my diet would suffice anyway

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Looking good, i feel like too many unnecessary things tho.
Yes some ingredients aren't needed, but good options are limited as you can't trust the extraction process of every brand and life extension doesn't seem to provide many multivitamins
Would you say I even need a multivitamin with how my stack is?

I eat 3-6 eggs a day and try my best to stay animal based, so i think my diet would suffice anyway
You're missing crucial vitamins such as K2. But unless you wanna combine it all and put in some more theoretical ones (at least from what I've seen thus far) such as Boron, you could just take those separately as you're doing right now

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
add k2 if ur gonna supplement d3, remove the fish oil and eat wild caught fish and remove vitamin C and just drink raw milk + orange juice. also judging by ur name and supplements ur probs a curry manlet so just eat high cholesterol diet alongside ur supplements and youll reach genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Braindeadautist
Yes some ingredients aren't needed, but good options are limited as you can't trust the extraction process of every brand and life extension doesn't seem to provide many multivitamins

You're missing crucial vitamins such as K2. But unless you wanna combine it all and put in some more theoretical ones (at least from what I've seen thus far) such as Boron, you could just take those separately as you're doing right now
Dk if im being slow, but just googled foods with k2 and eggs and beef were both in there… so am i safe theoretically?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
add k2 if ur gonna supplement d3, remove the fish oil and eat wild caught fish and remove vitamin C and just drink raw milk + orange juice. also judging by ur name and supplements ur probs a curry manlet so just eat high cholesterol diet alongside ur supplements and youll reach genetic potential
Will add k2, someone else said so, i don’t like eating fish, cannot get my hands on raw milk, OJ too many calories. But yeah i said here i eat 3-6 eggs a day and “mostly” animal based. Eat raw meat sometimes too.

Doesn’t eggs and meat contain k2?

Black seed oil
Tongkat ali 300mg
Vit D3 1000mg
Vit C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg at night
Calcium 1000mg
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

all that money you could've used to blast test

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Dk if im being slow, but just googled foods with k2 and eggs and beef were both in there… so am i safe theoretically?
They have it but it's not enough nowadays g, food nutritional value has decreased a lot over the years. D3 and K2 can go hand in hand so if you're supplementing D3 without K2 you usually can't expect to make up for it with just foods

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Collagen, Alpha GPC and beef liver is worth looking into

Will add k2, someone else said so, i don’t like eating fish, cannot get my hands on raw milk, OJ too many calories. But yeah i said here i eat 3-6 eggs a day and “mostly” animal based. Eat raw meat sometimes too.

Doesn’t eggs and meat contain k2?
if ur supplementing high doses of d3 then u will also need to supplement high does of k2 for optimal and safe calcium absorption, and OJ is low in calories, a large glass is sth like 120 calories.

citric acid (main component of vitamin c supplements) is synthesised from a highly toxic and deadly black mould manufactured in china called aspergillus niger fungus (jfl), ray peat said to avoid the citric acid like the plague and to get vit c from real food

Black seed oil
Tongkat ali 300mg
Vit D3 1000mg
Vit C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg at night
Calcium 1000mg
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

If you dm it for height growth
ashwagandha
Black seed oil
Vit C
Mag glyninate
Beef gelatine
Omega3 fish oil
Creatine
Butea superba

Are 100% useless. Add sam-e

If you dm it for height growth
ashwagandha
Black seed oil
Vit C
Mag glyninate
Beef gelatine
Omega3 fish oil
Creatine
Butea superba

Are 100% useless. Add sam-e
Don’t want height that much so 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Black seed oil
Tongkat ali 300mg
Vit D3 1000mg
Vit C 1000mg
Zinc 50mg at night
Calcium 1000mg
Beef gelatine powder 20g
Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
Creatine 5g
Butea superba 800mg
L arginin 2g at night
L orthinin 2g at night
L lysin 1g at night

Nice, Root Ashwagandha Or KSM-66? Ive heard that 100mg of DHEA can double your DHT.