Rate my supplement stack

Deleted member 23186

Deleted member 23186

based

supplements stack for, muscle recovery, skin, energy, testosterone production and health.

Accutane 40mg
Ashwagandha 300mg 1 in the morning and one before bed
Beta-carotene 1mg
Calcium 333.33mg
Creatine 6g
Fish oil OMEGA-3 1000mg
Iron 20mg
Magnesium 175mg
Spirulina 200mg
Vitamin B6 60mg
Vitamin C 17mg
Vitamin D3 8.3 micrograms
Zinc 25mg

Thoughts? take these everyday.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and HinnieVacker
K2 and creatine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23186
10x cheaper to just stfu and inject T

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 23186
10x cheaper to just stfu and inject T
Cope Testosterone will give u bitch tits if you dont use exemestane.
Retards like u will make people became slave of pharma.
Legit Testosterone will be converted to estrogen meanwhile DHT will not.
DHT 10 times more stronger than Test and will make ur body have muscle faster.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and virren
what are you using for T

Accutane 40mg
Beta-carotene 1mg
Creatine 6g
are the only things that matter unless you are actually deficient in one of the others. eating a healthy and balanced diet will help you achieve more than taking those supplements while saving you money.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Accutane 40mg
Beta-carotene 1mg
Creatine 6g
are the only things that matter unless you are actually deficient in one of the others. eating a healthy and balanced diet will help you achieve more than taking those supplements while saving you money.
i am iron deficient and others are just benefits like im not getting zinc and omga-3 from my diet

Cope Testosterone will give u bitch tits if you dont use exemestane.
Retards like u will make people became slave of pharma.
Legit Testosterone will be converted to estrogen meanwhile DHT will not.
DHT 10 times more stronger than Test and will make ur body have muscle faster.
JoinedApr 25, 2022Posts261Reputation140

i am iron deficient and others are just benefits like im not getting zinc and omga-3 from my diet
eat fish then as it has a good amount of all you think your missing. for iron deficiency stay on iron as long as you have been tested. many people believe they have an iron deficiency when they dont. there is much better things to spend money on than supplements.

eat fish then as it has a good amount of all you think your missing. for iron deficiency stay on iron as long as you have been tested. many people believe they have an iron deficiency when they dont. there is much better things to spend money on than supplements.
i had my bloodwork done by my GP.

thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: gogg
no way you're iron deficient if you eat meat your zinc copper ratio is probably way off which causes your body to stack the iron in your organs instead of using it properly (you can't see it in a blood test only a liver scan)

the iron pills you take are going straight into your liver these doctors are evil

no way you're iron deficient if you eat meat your zinc copper ratio is probably way off which causes your body to stack the iron in your organs instead of using it properly (you can't see it in a blood test only a liver scan)

the iron pills you take are going straight into your liver these doctors are evil
should i get liver scan

not sure bro

Vit C and D is way too low

no joke I am surprised at how shit this list is

how have you managed to only list shit that is cope .

good diet can literally replace every supplement

• +1
Reactions: mogging
keeps natural testosterone levels high as possible
It’s just make it normal not high and taking ashwa everyda cause you to feel no emotion ,and you should have zinc with cooper with good ratio or you get problems, Calcium and phosphorus ratio ,you do not need to take vitamin D at the same time as a calcium supplement , I don’t think you need iron if you eat meat and if you waste your money on supplements not actually real food as important as meat you are stupid,

Last edited:

What’s the best zinc-to-copper ratio?