Rate my truecel face

Here are changes mm at a time
I was going to craft some morphs but your way is quite intelligent.
Basically increasing first the zygos and jaw outward Ness, then the eye deepness and facial colors and shade.

Basic changes here would be to try softmaxxes (skin care, hair care, facial hair increase) and some mode ~harmaxes as zygo fillers. Chewing for jaw and that's the game.

I was going to craft some morphs but your way is quite intelligent.
Basically increasing first the zygos and jaw outward Ness, then the eye deepness and facial colors and shade.

Basic changes here would be to try softmaxxes (skin care, hair care, facial hair increase) and some mode ~harmaxes as zygo fillers. Chewing for jaw and that's the game.
Wdym that’s the game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Wdym that’s the game
What I mean is that some tiny changes would first make you clean ( your hygiene seems terrible atm), then could create attractiveness

What I mean is that some tiny changes would first make you clean ( your hygiene seems terrible atm), then could create attractiveness
Maybe

• +1
Study the morph and do as you wish.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_163907.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_163907.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230328_163242_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_163242_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 0
You will Easily ascend bro I hate when people have bad skin and fat and they say it's over..if you stay like this then it is..you have blue eyes which compensate for a slight nct..clear skin and getting lean and socializing is only thing you need so start becoming more outgoing

You will Easily ascend bro I hate when people have bad skin and fat and they say it's over..if you stay like this then it is..you have blue eyes which compensate for a slight nct..clear skin and getting lean and socializing is only thing you need so start becoming more outgoing
autism

• +1
You have potential tho

brutal shit, men

U got potential, clean skin and get rid of that disgusting basement rotting hair style along with shaving first.

1psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27224