Rate my whitemaxxing stack

OogaBooba

OogaBooba

La la, la la la la la na na na na na
I easily come in top 1% of lightskin Indian. But I want to look as white as possible.
Here are the products I am gonna use:-
L gluthaione 500 mg 2 times a day

MSM 3000 mg split 3 times a day

Vit C 3000 mg split 3 times a day

NAC 500 mg

4% HYDROQUINONE cream + ret Hc cream mixed in a lotion and apply on whole body

Drop the above creams after 2 to 3 months and use melaglow plus with lotion.

Stop Or reduce the intake of all the supplements after 6 months

If you have more products that can help lmk.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Account717, midlatinocel and 4 others
I doubt it will give you blemish free lighter skin that you can maintain

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, rdqs, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
Show ur current skin

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and rdqs
the supplements are also very high dose and could cause organ stress
And the hydroquinone on entire body can get unpredictable results, uneven tone rebound hyperpigmentation hard to maintain too much systemic absorption is toxic

ur better off investing in intravenous glutathione injections

• +1
Reactions: angelo, reptiles, rdqs and 1 other person
And the hydroquinone on entire body can get unpredictable results, uneven tone rebound hyperpigmentation hard to maintain too much systemic absorption is toxic

Yeah supplements are bit high dose and I am gonna use hydroquinone in a 10% 90% ratio with a lotion.

Idk about intravenous gluthaione. Do I have to take it for lifetime?
And I just saw your whitemaxxing thread are you taking all that?

Show ur current skin
IMG 20230609 193334

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ur doses are high as shit goddamn

link ur L-glutha pls

Sir, there are too many south asians on this forum we do not want this place to become Canada. Please delete your account promptly or lurk, thank you. Jai shree ram.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, angelo and Deleted member 29581
it doesn't look like 1% in india tbh

but you must know better than me since you live in this country
I can count on my fingers how many times I get colormogged by a male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Sir, there are too many south asians on this forum we do not want this place to become Canada. Please delete your account promptly or lurk, thank you. Jai shree ram.
Stfu bengali

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
IV gluta and then you can exfoliate every week and use sunscreen for maintenence. Also use Lycophene for reddish undertone.

• +1
All of these supplements have shit bioavailability tbh. You're not going to see any results
Bhai at this skin tone you should be trying to tan JFL. Pasty white skin color is not a halo and won't make you less ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, normie_joe and OogaBooba
All of these supplements have shit bioavailability tbh. You're not going to see any results

Bhai at this skin tone you should be trying to tan JFL. Pasty white skin color is not a halo and won't make you less ethnic.
For better absorption of gluthaione I am taking msm and vit c and others are topical creams which is gonna work on outer skin.
I still get colormogged by females and some males. That photo is 3 months old I got brutally raped by sun, now I am little darker.
In India you can stand out in a crowd by being as light skin as possible or by being 6'2-6'3 .Being light skin is my compensation for my subhuman height(5'10).

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
For better absorption of gluthaione I am taking msm and vit c and others are topical creams which is gonna work on outer skin.
I still get colormogged by females and some males. That photo is 3 months old I got brutally raped by sun, now I am little darker.
In India you can stand out in a crowd by being as light skin as possible or by being 6'2-6'3 .Being light skin is my compensation for my subhuman height(5'10).
Those supplements taken orally won't have great bioavailability though. For L-Glutathione to work you need to nebulize it or take it rectally. You also need Liposomal Vit C. MSM can be taken orally, so you're good there.

Also for some reason I assumed you were in the West so MB. I guess for you lighter WOULD be better. Also, do you wear lifts?

• +1
Those supplements taken orally won't have great bioavailability though. For L-Glutathione to work you need to nebulize it or take it rectally. You also need Liposomal Vit C. MSM can be taken orally, so you're good there.

Also for some reason I assumed you were in the West so MB. I guess for you lighter WOULD be better. Also, do you wear lifts?
Idk about Nebulization but I have seen L- gluthaione working on some people before trying myself I have suggested the same supplements (without tropical creams)to one of my friend who is a lot darker than me after 3-4 months he got 1-2 shade lighter than before.

I do wear 3 inches lifts and injecting some shit for height.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I easily come in top 1% of lightskin Indian. But I want to look as white as possible.

NAC 500 mg

Useless cause not permanent

• JFL
Useless cause not permanent
Why not? Those supplements will damage the melanin production of my body. Its gonna be permanent until and unless I will maintain it.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
x
holy why are you comparing yourself to females what an idiot

Have you ever thought to urself that the stack on this post and the other stacks on ur other threads combined would turn you into toxic waste? Liver failure is coming

• +1
Reactions: rdqs

the supps are alright though.
I took 12G msm for months I was fine :Comfy:

'alpha arbutin, resveratrol and licorice root to your stack.

I know there are peptides that block melanin production, I've only heard of them so idk how effective they are, I think ones called "alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) antagonist"

Might be worth looking into

No point. Should just go the complete other route, most of the full south asian high fashion models(not mixed) ive seen are tanned, loosely curled hair, very long lashes, have contrasting large lips and insanely perfect teeth. These are all a thing for other race models but imo they are way more sought after in south asian ones. My theory on these are,

The tan is to make up for natural greyish or green or just shit brown tones in south asian skin and kind of replace it with a bit of bronze?

Obviously lips are for contrast and larger lips are the beauty standard right now. I think red is best tho cuz it pops more

Same reason for the teeth, A white straight wide smile with pink lips and tanned skin is great contrast.

The curls are also just in fashion right now and they make you look less like the guys you see in call centers with a greasy straight side part.

The lashes are just to make up for south asians not really have a great eye area on average and also they kind of make up for coloured eyes being insanely uncommon in south asians.

You will never pass as white and probably just end up looking like a curry MJ so just embrace it and look like a curry contrast mogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, reptiles and normie_joe
No point. Should just go the complete other route, most of the full south asian high fashion models(not mixed) ive seen are tanned, loosely curled hair, very long lashes, have contrasting large lips and insanely perfect teeth. These are all a thing for other race models but imo they are way more sought after in south asian ones. My theory on these are,

The tan is to make up for natural greyish or green or just shit brown tones in south asian skin and kind of replace it with a bit of bronze?

Obviously lips are for contrast and larger lips are the beauty standard right now. I think red is best tho cuz it pops more

Same reason for the teeth, A white straight wide smile with pink lips and tanned skin is great contrast.

The curls are also just in fashion right now and they make you look less like the guys you see in call centers with a greasy straight side part.

The lashes are just to make up for south asians not really have a great eye area on average and also they kind of make up for coloured eyes being insanely uncommon in south asians.

You will never pass as white and probably just end up looking like a curry MJ so just embrace it and look like a curry contrast mogger

This 100%

I don't know why curries are obsessed with this whole whitening shit.

You won't look white, you'll look like an anemic curry.

Take a look at this east asian woman

77bf8d69197c3846557295278a82ef74.jpg

She's whiter than white people, yet people that find Asians ugly won't miraculously find her attractive. No one is mistaking her for being white.

This mofo is extremely good looking and attracts women that like good looking curries. If those women wanted whites, they would go for whites, not light skinned curries.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, BrahminBoss and danny phantom
You won't look white, you'll look like an anaemic curry
Yep basically, Unless your mixed race dont ever try to look white it looks uncanny and stupid the one "brown" guy i know that looked normal and good with extremely pale skin was half white and his only south asian traits where his lips facial hair and name lmao. One of my childhood friends is pashtun and has olive skin, green eyes and light brown hair but even with the colouring of a green eyed alain delon he still looks 100% south asian, You can just tell no matter what you bleach your skin to or any other dumb shit.

The amount of lightskin dick riding in south asians is crazy, im light brown skinned but tan to a more bronze tone on purpose, It puts off curry women that have a weird obsession with brown men with pale sickly looking skin but it is 10x better with women of any other ethnicity because they arent brainwashed lol

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and normie_joe

NAC 500 mg

You'd need surgery to look as white as possible.
You don't want to look like a pale Indian. Color isn't the only thing that determines if you look white or not.
European bone structure plays a vital role as well.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and OogaBooba
You're significantly better off phenomaxing into a lightskin than racemaxing into a white person (or white-passing person)

• +1
You'd need surgery to look as white as possible.
You don't want to look like a pale Indian. Color isn't the only thing that determines if you look white or not.
European bone structure plays a vital role as well.
I don't want to look like a cumskin i just want to colormog everyone where I live. I have pretty good bone structure it somewhat looks European and latino mixed.

large lips are disgusting. agree with everything else would also add undertone supplementation stack as you realy want some colouring halo to not be associated with the street shit pajeet archetype

You can have your own opinion but data shows the only change in the facial structure of models since the 1960s is the lips are larger for both genders. Large lips seem to be trendy?