Rate my Zayn Hairline

What do you mean by approached but like a very obvious IOI? The biggest IOI I got was a girl rubbing her foot on my lower leg
Wtf r u chad it wasting your potential gtfo her man

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
It's fine, you probably just have a widow's peak like me, it doesn't mean you're balding, it's just a genetic type of hairline that makes your hair go down lower but in a V instead of a straight line.

ngl frame & skull are everything irl tbh. If we were at the same party no woman would talk to you because I’d smv mogg you to death. Large body is social gravity.

you’re young but you can only survive on collagen until 24 max, & after that it is increasingly smv, status, & size. Finish school & get the fuck out of your parents house. Most zoomers don’t have their own pad—it’d make the jb crushing logistics much easier trust:

“oh you have you’re own place”
She gets there & sees you have an eye for interior design & there’s not more talking after that. Just slaying. Trust.
Why is it always the greycels who try to brag that they are better than everyone else?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Why is it always the greycels who try to brag that they are better than everyone else?
Exactly what do they get out of it if you claim to get these iois go do your thang and leave us cope alone

• +1
Exactly what do they get out of it if you claim to get these iois go do your thang and leave us cope alone
You replied to the wrong user

• +1
You will probably never go bald.

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
god hairline tbh

• Love it
Its because hair loss is not appearent at all on Native americans due to unknown reasons
And mexicans are like 30% natives on average

• +1
Its because hair loss is not appearent at all on Native americans due to unknown reasons
And mexicans are like 30% natives on average
yeah its really weird, i must have native american in me, because theres not a single person in my entire bloodline who has gone bald..

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yeah its really weird, i must have native american in me, because theres not a single person in my entire bloodline who has gone bald..
Mirin
A bit of native is pretty good since they have good bones and hair but too much and you will look asian tbhngl
But ive seen your eyes your good

• Love it
how many fingers can you fit on your forehead? Mine looks about the same and its 3 in the middle and 2.5 in the corners.

framelet
so like i said, get your luggage, go on your room, sit on your bed, fold your clothes, put it all into the... Your luggage... Right, get your water bottle, you know what im saying put something in your stomach, eat something, put your luggage, you know what i mean, put your sunglasses on, and walk outside the door and leave... Because its over for you

• JFL
ngl frame & skull are everything irl tbh. If we were at the same party no woman would talk to you because I’d smv mogg you to death. Large body is social gravity.

you’re young but you can only survive on collagen until 24 max, & after that it is increasingly smv, status, & size. Finish school & get the fuck out of your parents house. Most zoomers don’t have their own pad—it’d make the jb crushing logistics much easier trust:

“oh you have you’re own place”
She gets there & sees you have an eye for interior design & there’s not more talking after that. Just slaying. Trust.
Keep coping with your oldcel collagen. Some people keep collagen. My father smoked 30 years and still has crazy skin at 60

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Hozay
framelet
so like i said, get your luggage, go on your room, sit on your bed, fold your clothes, put it all into the... Your luggage... Right, get your water bottle, you know what im saying put something in your stomach, eat something, put your luggage, you know what i mean, put your sunglasses on, and walk outside the door and leave... Because its over for you
It was over a long time ago for me