Rate New Zealand Mosque shooter

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
Fuck you kid. Biggest try hard I've seen online ever. Just spam meme edge lord bullshit. Doesnt make you cool or right. You probably cant speak up in a room of people. Cant even lift in a gym because you are a pussy. You'll respond with another meme type post. Doesnt save you from the truth.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Instructor
im comparing mammals to mammals.
You're comparing creatures with close to no empathy to humans with a minimum of intellect to feel empathy.
If a lion doesn't feel empathy when he kills the off-spring, it's fucked up obviously but you can't blame them because their whole lives resolve around that. In other words : They can't cope.
On the other hand, a human being who doesn't feel any empathy when he does this sort of stuff is genuinely fucked up. Hey buddy boyo, it's 2019, we don't live in prehistoric eras anymore.
The shooter literally believes that his ethnicity is at risk because the muslim population in his country is like 1%. jfl and you're going to support him killing little kids who will 95% not do the shit that he assumes them to do.

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
You're comparing creatures with close to no empathy to humans with a minimum of intellect to feel empathy.
If a lion doesn't feel empathy when he kills the off-spring, it's fucked up obviously but you can't blame them because their whole lives resolve around that. In other words : They can't cope.
On the other hand, a human being who doesn't feel any empathy when he does this sort of stuff is genuinely fucked up. Hey buddy boyo, it's 2019, we don't live in prehistoric eras anymore.
The shooter literally believes that his ethnicity is at risk because the muslim population in his country is like 1%. jfl and you're going to support him killing little kids who will 95% not do the shit that he assumes them to do.
Way to take things personally. I never said I support him. The year can change but no matter how tall your moral high horse gets you'll always be ran by your instincts. You're not better than him or an animal but keep writing essays to me buddy boyo.

Instructor
The year can change but no matter how tall your moral high horse gets you'll always be ran by your instincts.
Anyone with a working brain wouldn't consider going on a killing spree when the ((((((enemy))))))) population is like 1% even when you take animalistic instincts into consideration.

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Anyone with a working brain wouldn't consider going on a killing spree when the ((((((enemy))))))) population is like 1% even when you take animalistic instincts into consideration.
ok....? I didnt say he or me was Einstein but here you are in your ivory tower insulting peoples IQ as if that proves your right. You called animals low IQ before but now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?

Instructor
I didnt say he or me was Einstein but here you are in your ivory tower insulting peoples IQ as if that proves your right.
?????????? I'm talking about how fucked up his brain is to consider that in that post, not his IQ.
You called animals low IQ before but now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?
I never said animalistic instincts was a high IQ trait ? I'm not even talking about IQ, I'm talking about intellect. Humans have higher empathic intelligence than other animals, therefore they can fight their ''instincts'' more easily.

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
I never said animalistic instincts was a high IQ trait
ok I'll break it down for you

I said this
You called animals low IQ before but now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?

You called animals low IQ here:
Yes I understand you said intellect was too LOW to feel empathy like people but thats still saying low intellect. Which is obviously true.

And here you said no one would act like this even if you take animal instincts into mind.
So then I ask
"now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?"

Intellect and intelligence are interrelated. Intellect has been for long considered as a branch of intelligence. This makes most people use the two words interchangeably. I get that they are different but you know what I meant.

But honestly this entire conversation is stupid and a waste of time.

My point: humans are not better than animals

Your point:We have the ability to be better.

I disagree and you're moms gay.

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
he looks like he has incel features but the jawline makes up for it

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
aut0phobic Ratings 18
Lifewasted Ratings 3
Lifewasted Ratings 0