Rate New Zealand Mosque shooter

dodt

dodt

truecel forever
Lipo on the area below the chin. You can't get it directly on your face or it leaves crevices.

I wasn't born hateful. The normies made me like this. Let em suffer, I'm happy when some 'innocents' get fucked up, because there's not really any such thing. If there happened to be a random incel there who also took the bullet, then I'm afraid it was collateral damage, and given how damaging inceldom is, it likely would be doing him a favour anyway.
Why didnt you get surgeries like buccal fat removal in order to get an ogee curve.

At least you know its pretty fucked up that you think that way.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
Why didnt you get surgeries like buccal fat removal in order to get an ogee curve.

At least you know its pretty fucked up that you think that way.
Buccal fat removal can age you pretty fast as when you get older you'll naturally lose some fat from your face anyway. You don't wanna look like a meth addict, basically. The hollow cheeks thing is mainly caused by bones anyway - without that, buccal fat removal won't do shit.

dodt

dodt

truecel forever
Buccal fat removal can age you pretty fast as when you get older you'll naturally lose some fat from your face anyway. You don't wanna look like a meth addict, basically. The hollow cheeks thing is mainly caused by bones anyway - without that, buccal fat removal won't do shit.
Buccal fat removal + zygos surgery (like implants or osteotomy) and its not over for ogee curve

C

chadisnow

Banned
Lipo on the area below the chin. You can't get it directly on your face or it leaves crevices.

I wasn't born hateful. The normies made me like this. Let em suffer, I'm happy when some 'innocents' get fucked up, because there's not really any such thing. If there happened to be a random incel there who also took the bullet, then I'm afraid it was collateral damage, and given how damaging inceldom is, it likely would be doing him a favour anyway.
You were clearly born with a disposition to hatred. Glad to see life handed you a shitty hand.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
wonder what i was doing when this happened, even though this event occured on the other island lul at the intial d music

C

chadisnow

Banned
Fuck you kid. Biggest try hard I've seen online ever. Just spam meme edge lord bullshit. Doesnt make you cool or right. You probably cant speak up in a room of people. Cant even lift in a gym because you are a pussy. You'll respond with another meme type post. Doesnt save you from the truth.

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Fuck you kid. Biggest try hard I've seen online ever. Just spam meme edge lord bullshit. Doesnt make you cool or right. You probably cant speak up in a room of people. Cant even lift in a gym because you are a pussy. You'll respond with another meme type post. Doesnt save you from the truth.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

    ded srs?
t. soy cuck

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Quantum
---not worth it---

Last edited:
DarknLost

DarknLost

17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin
FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Funny thing is how dedicated he is. He wrote 89 PAGES of why muslims suck

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Funny thing is how dedicated he is. He wrote 89 PAGES of why muslims suck
There going to make more gun laws. This is what he wanted, he won.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shibo Ratings 1
FatJattMofo Ratings 48
J Ratings 8