Rate physique before i start taking tren

You really 41?
What country you live in?

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
I’m an old user i saw your face and your lower lid retraction, you still is subhuman and manlet. Foids eat in my hand, while you struggle to date a white ltb. While i slay effortlessly.
I have never shared my photos here, you suffer from typical nigger low IQ, it's ok.

• Hmm...
I have never shared my photos here, you suffer from typical nigger low IQ, it's ok.
STOP LYING, YOU EVEN HAD A DRAMA WXITH SALLUDON, I have seen multiples time people maing fun of you because you had plenty of surgeries? SPENT dozens of thousands of dollars in looksmaxxing and still looked subhuman and got no resukts, xwhile i just lift for 2 year and wear fashionable clothes and i'm a slayer.

STOP LYING, YOU EVEN HAD A DRAMA WXITH SALLUDON, I have seen multiples time people maing fun of you because you had plenty of surgeries? SPENT dozens of thousands of dollars in looksmaxxing and still looked subhuman and got no resukts, xwhile i just lift for 2 year and wear fashionable clothes and i'm a slayer.
I must be living in a different reality, go find those post for me, maybe i have one of those multiple personalities disorders.

Youll be dyel in a shirt for atleast 2 years of bulking lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and Deleted member 24444
20230207 054606

What foids eat in your hand, monkey

• JFL
View attachment 2070441
What foids eat in your hand, monkey
Your physique is quite worse than me,
You runned hard cycle for 10 years dozens of grams of tren and testosterone.
Currently you’re cruising with 300mg of testosterone, 6 times what the average man have in his body. Abd you revolve your whole life and personality about the gym.

While me on the other side, I’ve been lifting for barely 2 years every other day, without giving much attention to it, and focusing on other stuffs. and i still come close to you. Kek,😂

Imagine how much i would obliterate you with the same parcours nigger.
I don’t need surgery either to mog. You my dog in leash

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bark for me nigger

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Blackgymmax
Your physique is quite worse than me,
You runned hard cycle for 10 years dozens of grams of tren and testosterone.
Currently you’re cruising with 300mg of testosterone, 6 times what the average man have in his body. Abd you revolve your whole life and personality about the gym.

While me on the other side, I’ve been lifting for barely 2 years every other day, without giving much attention to it, and focusing on other stuffs. and i still come close to you. Kek,😂

Imagine how much i would obliterate you with the same parcours nigger.
I don’t need surgery either to mog. You my dog in leash
Then gain 3 inches on your arms and show me how small i am

• +1
Not bad. Could use some improvements frame wise.

Weighted pull ups, front lever paired with heavy vertical anterior deltoid work (military presses, hspus) will help.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @luljankybo @fogdart @tyronelite toughts my felow niggers?
2 years natty training
Unless you’re competing it’s useless

I as well need to lose the stuborn fat in my face and lower back and legs.
I’m lucky i don’t gain much fat in belly.
SHOW ME THIS PHYSIQUE

• +1
Reactions: klip11
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @luljankybo @fogdart @tyronelite toughts my felow niggers?
2 years natty training
This is not your physique you showed me it before
Youll be dyel in a shirt for atleast 2 years of bulking lmao

Saw that thread and remembered a past one
Back in a late April 2022 thread you claimed you had been training for 5 months
4DylDZU.jpg

Subtract 5 months from that date. You get November 30 2021. Calculate the distance from now. It’s only a bit over 1 year
78lmzlb.jpg

Back in in February 2022 you claimed you had been training for 3 months :
eUmcA01.jpg

Again, 02/19/22 - 3 months, to now, is only a bit over 1 year

But now you are saying you’ve been training for 2 years ?
Either you were lying in 2022 and had been training for longer, or you are lying now and only been training for 1 year.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Manu le coq
4DylDZU.jpg

Subtract 5 months from that date. You get November 30 2021. Calculate the distance from now. It’s only a bit over 1 year
78lmzlb.jpg

eUmcA01.jpg

Either you were lying in 2022 and had been training for longer, or you are lying now and only been training for 1 year.
been doing street workout for 6-8 months prior, sO IDK if should have added this up y know.
also the test i bought was bunk and the test as well so i got scammed :'( and lost 200euros.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
been doing street workout for 6-8 months prior, sO IDK if should have added this up y know.
also the test i bought was bunk and the test as well so i got scammed :'( and lost 200euros.
"Bunk" most test isnt fake nigga. Sounds like your dumb ass didnt eat or expected to look like me in 6 weeks. Even the random shit i got in Turkey wasnt fake

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 24444 and Manu le coq
4DylDZU.jpg

78lmzlb.jpg

eUmcA01.jpg

Test costs like $10 or less a vial to make. Nobody makes that shit fake

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Manu le coq
"Bunk" most test isnt fake nigga. Sounds like your dumb ass didnt eat or expected to look like me in 6 weeks. Even the random shit i got in Turkey wasnt fake
I took dbol in it, and i didn’t even notice a strenghth gain or weight gain, Nor weight gain with 30 day of constant 50mg of dbol a day and 500mg of testosterone in theblood. I can swear to god it was shit, i litterally lost strength

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I took dbol in it, and i didn’t even notice a strenghth gain or weight gain, Nor weight gain with 30 day of constant 50mg of dbol a day and 500mg of testosterone in theblood. I can swear to god it was shit, i litterally lost strength
Because you didnt eat retard. Nothing happens if you dont eat in a surplus lol. Steroids cant create muscle from nothing xD. Even on bunk gear you should gain weight from the caloric surplus.

Because you didnt eat retard. Nothing happens if you dont eat in a surplus lol. Steroids cant create muscle from nothing xD. Even on bunk gear you should gain weight from the caloric surplus.
i litterally send them an email, countless people have said the same shit about them. Now i have a new source which is more reliable and foundable on eroids. I didn’t even do any pct and yet i didn’t notic any side, it was constant before during and after the cycle.
I think it was just water and oil in it. I gained like 2kg in 4months, anx i was still a beginner so it was probably my own system who made it

i litterally send them an email, countless people have said the same shit about them. Now i have a new source which is more reliable and foundable on eroids. I didn’t even do any pct and yet i didn’t notic any side, it was constant before during and after the cycle.
I think it was just water and oil in it. I gained like 2kg in 4months, anx i was still a beginner so it was probably my own system who made it
Lol how much did you take. You can recover w no pct from low dose cycles as a novice pretty well. You don't always get insta shut down. Even so 4 kg in 4 months means you didnt have any diet and wouldve gain 0 muscle in that time period yet youre talking about surpassing me in a few months. Youre a fool. If you want to touch my level you need to actually have work ethic. You need to diet for years on end consistently. Theres no way around it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Sorry only 2kg AND LOST STRENGTH. even as a fucking natty thats pathetic. Youre going to embarrass yourself after tren and come right back here to tell me how right i am lmfao

Sorry only 2kg AND LOST STRENGTH. even as a fucking natty thats pathetic. Youre going to embarrass yourself after tren and come right back here to tell me how right i am lmfao
I will tell you how much of a difference tren feel like,
I’m not a retard. I train well and eat healthy i travk my macros and do everything right. I’ve been seeing consistant strenght and muscle gains in the last 2 years.
I already took clen right now and i can see how "dbol" did nothing