@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @decadouche57 @ike57 @callisto

Mirin the nigger genes
Good natty physique
And don't use fuckin tren in your first cycle start with test

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 16369, Jigen and 1 other person
If that is really you rn don't take steroids

Literally 10/10.very high smv physique

I as well need to lose the stuborn fat in my face and lower back and legs.
I’m lucky i don’t gain much fat in belly.
Dont need to take tren ur physique is solid 7/10 which is good only thing holding back now is u face and race nigger.

how tall ? Over for niggercels

• WTF
Reactions: Manu le coq
Post what you look like in a t shirt or hoodie

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: smoothsexy, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 22099
You are 183cm which is manlet in Belgium
Over for my genes, my height is nit halo but it is neutral,
I will run gh soon maybe i will gain some height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Over for my genes, my height is nit halo but it is neutral,
I will run gh soon maybe i will gain some height.
I would have given up months ago if I was average height

• So Sad
i never tought i would mire a nigga that hard

• JFL
Literally 10/10.very high smv physique
Shirtless maybe….
But irl no one can tell that i lift, it’s the curse of natty lifting

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and justadude
Shirtless maybe….
But irl no one can tell that i lift, it’s the curse of natty lifting
Looking like u lift is not a compliment…. Its the opposite

• Hmm...
Ah, you, foul creature of the ebony darkness. How is it that you still stand here, in my presence, with your hide dried and blackened by the sun?

Your beady eyes, and your apish figure emanating but a tiny spark of life, bring only a reminder of the deplorable past when such as you were mere chattel for the pleasure of your overlords. How often I have to endure the travesty of your people relegated to nothing more than beasts of burden, subservient to their masters with nothing but loyalty and love in their hearts.

Your kind are an inevitable reminder of the pain and suffering that was forced upon our ancestors in the name of economic advancement. Your mournful looks are an affront to our collective memory, a stark contrast to the freedom and equality that we should all enjoy. Is there not any hope for you, wretched soul?
Can you not be lifted up and enter the realm of white man's liberation? Yet all I see is the same oppressive darkness of your skin, as if it were infected with a curse and left to rot in the depths of its own damnation. You are an affront to civilization, and I wonder, how much more can we bear? How much longer will you dwell in the nether regions of human society, and how long must we endure the terrible odor of the NIGGER race?

• JFL
@Cheesyrumble @pur3e @GuyFromSingapore
How do you cope with the fact that your gook genes prevent you from ever reaching anything this good even after taking huge doses of steroids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Ah, you, foul creature of the ebony darkness. How is it that you still stand here, in my presence, with your hide dried and blackened by the sun?

Your beady eyes, and your apish figure emanating but a tiny spark of life, bring only a reminder of the deplorable past when such as you were mere chattel for the pleasure of your overlords. How often I have to endure the travesty of your people relegated to nothing more than beasts of burden, subservient to their masters with nothing but loyalty and love in their hearts.

Your kind are an inevitable reminder of the pain and suffering that was forced upon our ancestors in the name of economic advancement. Your mournful looks are an affront to our collective memory, a stark contrast to the freedom and equality that we should all enjoy. Is there not any hope for you, wretched soul?
Can you not be lifted up and enter the realm of white man's liberation? Yet all I see is the same oppressive darkness of your skin, as if it were infected with a curse and left to rot in the depths of its own damnation. You are an affront to civilization, and I wonder, how much more can we bear? How much longer will you dwell in the nether regions of human society, and how long must we endure the terrible odor of the NIGGER race?
Stop copypasting my self hates vent

How do you cope with the fact that your gook genes prevent you from ever reaching anything this good even after taking huge doses of steroids?

I ain't gook. Nice body.(okay that sounded ghey🤢)

Idk

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @luljankybo @fogdart @tyronelite toughts my felow niggers?
2 years natty training

Also jfl OP, your physique is pretty much ideal
Don't fall for the big guy meme

good physique.

• +1
He has said in other posts he is 183
Roughly the same last time i checked i was 184 but i must have grown a bit since then

Mirin testicle cancer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You look like a nigger.

Why you would think im indian is beyond my comprehension. Im an aryan mogger.
I’m an old user i saw your face and your lower lid retraction, you still is subhuman and manlet. Foids eat in my hand, while you struggle to date a white ltb. While i slay effortlessly.