Rate potential based on ratios and pics( used for the ratios)

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
FWHR - 2.18

Lower full face ratio - 0.64

Midface - 1.07

Mouth to nose ratio - 1.55

Lower to upper lip ratio - 1.5

Chin to philtrum ratio - 3

Bizo to bigo ratio - 1.19

ESR - 0.45

EME - 50 degrees

Canthal tilt - 6 degrees

palpebral fissure length to height ratio - 3.5

Forehead height - 3 fingers

Facial thirds - forehead 31%, midface 30%, jaw 39%.

Some additional stuff: I have decently high cheekbones with pretty good prominence for my fat percentage, deep set eyes.

Biggest flaws: fatass (24% BF), slight asymmetry in eyes and jaw, face too wide(?), skin is disgusting, facial thirds are fucked, huge Roman nose (gonna hop on accutane soon so nose will probably deflate a bit).

Right now I believe I’m LTN-MTN, do I have a chance to get a solid chadlite after getting 12% BF and maxing out skin? Also point out any flaws please.

Attachments

• IMG_8497.png
    IMG_8497.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8479.jpeg
    IMG_8479.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8282.png
    IMG_8282.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 45811 and 1 other person
Forgot to add 66mm IPD

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
man you niggas are getting even more uglier than before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and shalomnigga
htn maybe, ur cheekbones arent high set theyre medium at best, ur total fwhr is bad at 1.26 despite having a very tall lower third, another flaw is very disbalanced facial thirds, fwhr is also too high, midface is too compact, chin to philtrum is also bad etc

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 39692, The Peoples Champ and 1 other person
htn maybe, ur cheekbones arent high set theyre medium at best, ur total fwhr is bad at 1.26 despite having a very tall lower third, another flaw is very disbalanced facial thirds, fwhr is also too high, midface is too compact, chin to philtrum is also bad etc
Wouldn’t a wide face work somehow if I’ll be lean? (Example Jordan Barrett) so I don’t think it’s over just because of the width no? Also isn’t 3:1 chin ratio not that bad? Like it’s not ideal but not that far?

FWHR - 2.18

Lower full face ratio - 0.64

Midface - 1.07

Mouth to nose ratio - 1.55

Lower to upper lip ratio - 1.5

Chin to philtrum ratio - 3

Bizo to bigo ratio - 1.19

ESR - 0.45

EME - 50 degrees

Canthal tilt - 6 degrees

palpebral fissure length to height ratio - 3.5

Forehead height - 3 fingers

Facial thirds - forehead 31%, midface 30%, jaw 39%.

Some additional stuff: I have decently high cheekbones with pretty good prominence for my fat percentage, deep set eyes.

Biggest flaws: fatass (24% BF), slight asymmetry in eyes and jaw, face too wide(?), skin is disgusting, facial thirds are fucked, huge Roman nose (gonna hop on accutane soon so nose will probably deflate a bit).

Right now I believe I’m LTN-MTN, do I have a chance to get a solid chadlite after getting 12% BF and maxing out skin? Also point out any flaws please.
Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Wouldn’t a wide face work somehow if I’ll be lean? (Example Jordan Barrett) so I don’t think it’s over just because of the width no? Also isn’t 3:1 chin ratio not that bad? Like it’s not ideal but not that far?
U can cope all u want lol, jordan barrett has no appeal as proven by tinder experiments and general view of women about him.

• +1
Reactions: mogdrago
U can cope all u want lol, jordan barrett has no appeal as proven by tinder experiments and general view of women about him.
I mean he’s a top model, ik it’s cope, well I’ll get lean and update in like 3 months, also my cheekbones are definitely high can’t see it well in that pic but look here
IMG 8508

He had a lot of appeal when he was younger now he's just gay alien

Attachments

• 04AFF53A-A85C-4A6F-B3CC-AC6D6794D47B.jpeg
    04AFF53A-A85C-4A6F-B3CC-AC6D6794D47B.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 0
bro if this nigga is htn then I am strong chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and shalomnigga
htn in slums of bengaluru

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I mean he’s a top model, ik it’s cope, well I’ll get lean and update in like 3 months, also my cheekbones are definitely high can’t see it well in that pic but look hereView attachment 2679930
those are not high at all, idk how did you even come up with the idea of going from ltn to chadlite with just loosing weight.

those are not high at all, idk how did you even come up with the idea of going from ltn to chadlite with just loosing weight.
Cuz most my ratios are good and I think good skin plus not bloated face with hollow cheeks will ascend me hard, but I guess that’s just me lmao

Also I can literally feel my cheekbones and they start at eye level and go slightly down forwardly

Also I can literally feel my cheekbones and they start at eye level and go slightly down forwardly
fool yourself as much as you want, people can never accept that they are normies, they always think they can be chadlite+, that's just not how things work.

fool yourself as much as you want, people can never accept that they are normies, they always think they can be chadlite+, that's just not how things work.
I dunno bro, I took all the ratios and most of them are good so I don’t see why it isn’t possible to believe, also normies usually have something deformed holding them back I don’t have a huge flaw, seen way drastic transformations

People in blackpill don't understand apeal you might got scientifically good face but it might not be case in appeal. People with high apeal they have perfect balance of masculine and feminine features this mixture make them appealing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Selfie + bad angle
stop posting eye area if you’re fat as fuck, focus on maybe buzzing your hair and losing weight and gaining muscle, so maybe you dont look like a discord admin

No one cares about Ur ratios nigga you are subhuman

Ur fucking repulsive