• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 8608
You're not above-average :ogre:, here are some reasons why that's the case:

>bad skin
>bad philtrum
>shitty proportions
>shitty lip proportions
>big ass aquiline nose
>goblin eyes (bad IPD and really circular prey eyes)

Like, the list goes on and on, just listing some really clear ones.
Goblin? That's brutal...

3.5 PSL to white foids, 6 PSL to all ethnic foids
cant believe people still worship that 5'9let in your pfp. cant compete with low tier 6ft+ chads like bateman jfl

youre balding too
Nah I just turned 18 and I'm not even done with puberty lol. His hairline isn't even visible in those photos it's covered by his bangs. I know plenty of dudes who have natural high hairlines from the start and aren't balding. Not everyone starts out with a norwood 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21161
Nah I just turned 18 and I'm not even done with puberty lol. His hairline isn't even visible in those photos it's covered by his bangs. I know plenty of dudes who have natural high hairlines from the start and aren't balding. Not everyone starts out with a norwood 0
Yeah basically unfortunate hairline, it’s been this high for many years, probably over 5 years by now and hasn’t really moved

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah basically unfortunate hairline, it’s been this high for many years, probably over 5 years by now and hasn’t really moved
Maybe it matured a little bit and stopped. You could always go to a dermatologist though and see if you are balding and if you are slowly balding they can put you on meds and you won't lose your hair nearly as fast. You don't wanna regret waiting too long if you realize you actually were balding in the future.

• +1
cant believe people still worship that 5'9let in your pfp. cant compete with low tier 6ft+ chads like bateman jfl
He slays every skinny white petite JB 3 times over while Bateman LTRs tranny looking roasties

Mtn, you have some above average aspects to your face and some below average, probably why everyone is confused

read my post above nigger. I never said I mog him.
then shut the fuck up because you have no rights go talk to someone who looks worse than you on here beta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21161 and .🇹🇩.
looks better*

• +1
he mogs you hard man:lul:
right now yea. but im 6'3 and already htn imo look at my recent pics. If i leanmax ill get hollow cheeks and defined jawline and with skin and undertone and neckmax ill mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918 and Deleted member 8608
okok but when will you get actually laid or even kiss a girl?😎
after im softmaxed i have options now and have had options before it wont feel good until im my best looking version

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Normie facewise

then shut the fuck up because you have no rights go talk to someone who looks worse than you on here beta
He literally asked for a rating nigga. this is looksmax. jfl.

He literally asked for a rating nigga. this is looksmax. jfl.
no its ugly kids with toxic behaviour bringing others down. has nothing to do with looksmaxxing

crab in the bucket mentality but knowing you have brain damage and ur from a third world country im not surprised of ur toxic lonely personality

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Polar, Deleted member 21161 and .🇹🇩.
no its ugly kids with toxic behaviour bringing others down. has nothing to do with looksmaxxing

crab in the bucket mentality but knowing you have brain damage and ur from a third world country im not surprised of ur toxic lonely personality
I am really not trying to take him down. you gotta start accepting the reality. I have been rating for a long time, I browse Models.com in my free time. I am that kind of nigga. Do you consider Sweden a third world? jfl.
This nigga got to grow some balls and start accepting the reality. He's 3.5 psl.

textbook average male. dont listen to gay autist here

If that guy is subhuman then 70% of young white men are subhumans, not talking about ethnics ones jfl.

• +1
I am really not trying to take him down. you gotta start accepting the reality. I have been rating for a long time, I browse Models.com in my free time. I am that kind of nigga. Do you consider Sweden a third world? jfl.
This nigga got to grow some balls and start accepting the reality. He's 3.5 psl.
who hurt you :lul:

Normie, coming from yours truly, Tom Holland @currylightskin

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
LOL COME ON 1 psl difference from fucking that guy and this blonde dude? youre too harsh but hes probably like 4.5 or so with some niche appeal
I rated him 2.5 PSL pal.

I rate myself 3 PSL
And this guy 2.5
I agree this dude is 3.5 but alchemist is a solid 4-4.5

he has good harmony and BBC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 21161 and Broski
Holy shit this jealousy from some people is insane, it's not like i'm special or anything so it confuses me, never knew my face would hurt so many people
maybe in Southeast Asia this rat mogs 😂

:lul:

MTN, bad eye area

Average range

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
3.5 tho? i mean he has a wide mandible, ok jaw definition, nice midface, good supras, nice eye color, lower eyelid support and undertones with a nice wide mouth, even tho hes recessed to the point where he looks like a rat despite having so much forward growth
can you explain to me meaning of he jas good forward growth but still reccessed? isnt that the opposite of each other?

FaceApp 1659551368068
mogs with smile :D

• +1
Reactions: Loki
jewish ancestry, boggle eyes, big lower lip, an arched nose makes sense then

kike/10 kill yourself
Stfu ugly twat and go die in a fire dead serious, i mog u to shit
CAB5870C 2803 4531 A5BF F34EC11A1508

ugly, bad height

Subhuman as fuck

3.5 PSL LTN, should be able to softmax to mtn relatively easily though.

good jawline and overall forward growth but eye area fucks you up. Sub mid imo

4.5 psl. I tend to take a normie perspective on these things (because that's all that matters), rather than doomer autist like everyone else itt, and you are not below average. Your under eye area is one flaw as is your skin, however it doesn't drag you down as much as these coping ethnics think it does. Remember, they like rating whites lower because they either have a tribal bias or are just seething.

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
4.5 psl. I tend to take a normie perspective on these things (because that's all that matters), rather than doomer autist like everyone else itt, and you are not below average. Your under eye area is one flaw as is your skin, however it doesn't drag you down as much as these coping ethnics think it does. Remember, they like rating whites lower because they either have a tribal bias or are just seething.
caged extremely hard at "tribal bias" jfl you learn a new cope everyday. Agree with you tho, he passes the average tier irl and would ascend hard if he got rid of those weird lower eyelid bags or whatever they are, they hold him back masively.

Hair will save you, 4.2 psl for now.