Rate puberty maxxing stack at 16

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
HGH 7,5 iu escalating to 10 iu ED
Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
Proviron, i don’t know the ideal dose but I will take 25mg the days I don’t take AI
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

250 grams animal protein a day(milk,meat,organs,oysters,eggs)
Low sugar medium carbs high fat, caloric surplus

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg magnesium glycinate
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

Training regimen: https://looksmax.org/threads/mogger-training-routine.595666/

@Moggable @eren1 @zv1212 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @thereallegend
@ascension!
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Osie, AscendingHero, mogging and 6 others
Skip fapping on Sunday

don't forget to stretch

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, onlyhereforheight, AscendingHero and 4 others
Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
Proviron, i don’t know the ideal dose but I will take 25mg the days I don’t take AI
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

Any suggestions?
actually good stack

anavar+proviron does not convert to estrogen so i would lower the anastrozole dosage way way down

you will just nuke your estrogen level with that dosage of ai and you will feel miserable

and don't use any estrogen increasing compounds until your growth plats are fully closed

good diet plan aswell

high fat is, and animal protein rich diet in extremely important during puberty

just be prepared that your testosterone levels could potentially get completely fucked up, perhaps permanently lowered after using anavar+proviron for a while

you need to do more research before you mess with shit like this

please

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto, babineux and Dystopian
Height:5’9.5 in night bone age 16
21 bidelt unpumped
@Thomas DOM can Proviron make my dick bigger?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
actually good stack

anavar+proviron does not convert to estrogen so i would lower the anastrozole dosage way way down

you will just nuke your estrogen level with that dosage of ai and you will feel miserable

and don't use any estrogen increasing compounds until your growth plats are fully closed

good diet plan aswell

high fat is, and animal protein rich diet in extremely important during puberty

just be prepared that your testosterone levels could potentially get completely fucked up, perhaps permanently lowered after using anavar+proviron for a while

you need to do more research before you mess with shit like this

please
Bro the Anastrozole pills are minuscule I cant cut more than in half
plus i don’t think such low dose of anavar can nuke E2, with Proviron idk… I haven’t felt nothing on 0,5 Anastrozole everyday more than tiredness

400 mg of magnesium glycinate is only like 50 mg of elemental magnesium

• +1
Reactions: callisto and babineux
Bro the Anastrozole pills are minuscule I cant cut more than in half
plus i don’t think such low dose of anavar can nuke E2, with Proviron idk… I haven’t felt nothing on 0,5 Anastrozole everyday more than tiredness
anastrozole is something you don't mess around with

i also felt fatigue with anastrozole, and i only used 0.25mg a week on high dosage of test

it can completely fuck you up long term

estrogen is crucial, you need a good balance between test/estrogen in order to feel good

you will know when you have crashed your estrogen

you need find the perfect dosage and do blood work asap

400 mg of magnesium glycinate is only like 50 mg of elemental magnesium
Bysglicinate actually, don’t know if makes a difference tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
anastrozole is something you don't mess around with

i also felt fatigue with anastrozole, and i only used 0.25mg a week on high dosage of test

it can completely fuck you up long term

estrogen is crucial, you need a good balance between test/estrogen in order to feel good

you will know when you have crashed your estrogen

you need find the perfect dosage and do blood work asap
What do you recommend then
I can’t get my hand on aromasin or letro
0,5 a week might be ok?

• +1
Reactions: callisto
I hope i don’t get an E rebound the days I don’t take it…….
blood work exist for a reason

if your messing with stuff like this, blood work is very important

@decadouche57

Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

@ascension!
Any suggestions?
I'd recommend trying my natty stack if you don't wanna do test

Thread 'NATTY TEST BOOSTING MEGATHREAD (HIGH IQ SHIT INNIT) (GTFIH)' https://looksmax.org/threads/natty-test-boosting-megathread-high-iq-shit-innit-gtfih.552257/

i wish i was rich so i could do all this shit

good luck, op

Excellent stack.

Ashwaganda is cope

You don’t need to add MK when you’re already using GH. Replace the Anavar with test it’ll be less hepatoxic and you’ll feel better. Get bloodwork after 2 months on test and adjust your AI dose accordingly

Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

@ascension!
Any suggestions?
add 500mg test
throw out the mk677 and replace it with a higher hgh dose
make a social circle

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Lol I buy pharma for 800 a month
Hahaha

What dosage

140 per 100iu for me, and I tested them with bloods it's posted here somewhere

Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

@ascension!
Any suggestions?
Dont forget to sleep 8+ hrs 9 is rec

What are your statistics talking about weight/height? Honestly, I would not recommend a protein intake as high as 250 grams, since its long-term consumption will screw up your body and if the dose is not according to your weight, your body will filter too much and put pressure on your kidneys.

I would go for peptide route tbh, since it will cost you less on a monthly basis, I would say inject IGF-1 LR3 instead of HGH, since IGF-1 is the "end product" of HGH and protein.

Where do you plan to get that dose of Vitamin D from and why? An overdose of that Vitamin will actually do more harm than good and if you plan to supplement it, its bio-availability will not be the same as if you synthesize it from food/sun (besides, the sun is the form that has the most bio-availability and that in addition , the absorption process is skipped = I mean that you don't need to consume fat so that this liposoluble vitamin is better absorbed).

To prevent insulin resistance/glucose intolerance and high blood sugar from peptides and MK-677 take 300mg alpha lipoic acid and 200-300mcg chromium piccinolate and measure your blood sugar in blood daily with a blood glucose monitor; Increase or reduce the doses according to your blood levels. Also, take Vitamin E and p5p form of vitamin B6 to reduce high proclatin levels + NoFap.

Ashwagandha is cope tbhngl, but I think it works to reduce your stress and cortisol levels, therefore, removing that testosterone inhibition.

The rest is fine IMO, just add calcium and boron to maintain good bone metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Hgh is 100 a month with online sources.
bro I am from Brazil, 100 dollars is equivalent to 526 R$ (our currency)

thats a lot of money for me:ogre::ogre::cry:

bro I am from Brazil, 100 dollars is equivalent to 526 R$ (our currency)

thats a lot of money for me:ogre::ogre::cry:
100 dollars is 100 mil pesos in my country, literally one fourth of a minimum wage, which most people have Jfl at this shithole

Edit: now I take 1 g Anastrozole ed
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
more gh the better, either keep igf-1 constant in stream (2i-3iu 5x daily) or do bolus shots 2-3x daily.

watch estro, as gh is exercised through prolactin and crashing estro will fuck stuff up. estro, prolactin, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid all work in synchronicity. Wouldn't use arimidex at all unless you are on testosterone, proviron i am not so sure of can't approve or not.

you have to think to yourself for a second, you are injecting EXOGENOUS hormone and ruining natural production while on blast. so why would you use a gh secretor? No mk677, only going to give you edema and hunger.

10mg anavar is a waste of money, i know girls competing in bikini shows that take more. once again, not an efficient use of capital - save money on pointless shit and buy more gh and maybe move towards direct anabolics / peptides if you're cut out for the lifestyle (i.e, test, anadrol, l-carnitine, bpc, etc. etc.)

these guys parroting bullshit about buying igf-1lr3, high dose AI, random supplements are all FAGGOTS who do not inject shit at all larping behind computer. neurotic pussies that are bullied off bb forums because they don't know how to piece information together and make any rational thoughts. IGF-1lr3 is faked, will cause gut growth and igf-1 isn't the only benefit you're receiving from hgh lmfao. Taking the vitamins and whatever is good i guess, personally i think it doesn't do too much. Idk how much money you have but dexa, bloods, glucose, ketone, and inflammatory markers are all good ways to check general health.

@Dystopian hope this helps, stick to the simple things and think rationally, don't follow whatever is parroted

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
more gh the better, either keep igf-1 constant in stream (2i-3iu 5x daily) or do bolus shots 2-3x daily.

watch estro, as gh is exercised through prolactin and crashing estro will fuck stuff up. estro, prolactin, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid all work in synchronicity. Wouldn't use arimidex at all unless you are on testosterone, proviron i am not so sure of can't approve or not.

you have to think to yourself for a second, you are injecting EXOGENOUS hormone and ruining natural production while on blast. so why would you use a gh secretor? No mk677, only going to give you edema and hunger.

10mg anavar is a waste of money, i know girls competing in bikini shows that take more. once again, not an efficient use of capital - save money on pointless shit and buy more gh and maybe move towards direct anabolics / peptides if you're cut out for the lifestyle (i.e, test, anadrol, l-carnitine, bpc, etc. etc.)

these guys parroting bullshit about buying igf-1lr3, high dose AI, random supplements are all FAGGOTS who do not inject shit at all larping behind computer. neurotic pussies that are bullied off bb forums because they don't know how to piece information together and make any rational thoughts. IGF-1lr3 is faked, will cause gut growth and igf-1 isn't the only benefit you're receiving from hgh lmfao. Taking the vitamins and whatever is good i guess, personally i think it doesn't do too much. Idk how much money you have but dexa, bloods, glucose, ketone, and inflammatory markers are all good ways to check general health.

@Dystopian hope this helps, stick to the simple things and think rationally, don't follow whatever is parroted
Thx bro, I will stop with the mk
My endocrinologist told me to inject 10iu before bed and take 1g arimidex ED wdyt?
What dose do you recommend of l carnitine
I think I will inject 500 test a week tbh
And Anadrol as a pre workout

Last edited:
What are your statistics talking about weight/height? Honestly, I would not recommend a protein intake as high as 250 grams, since its long-term consumption will screw up your body and if the dose is not according to your weight, your body will filter too much and put pressure on your kidneys.

I would go for peptide route tbh, since it will cost you less on a monthly basis, I would say inject IGF-1 LR3 instead of HGH, since IGF-1 is the "end product" of HGH and protein.

Where do you plan to get that dose of Vitamin D from and why? An overdose of that Vitamin will actually do more harm than good and if you plan to supplement it, its bio-availability will not be the same as if you synthesize it from food/sun (besides, the sun is the form that has the most bio-availability and that in addition , the absorption process is skipped = I mean that you don't need to consume fat so that this liposoluble vitamin is better absorbed).

To prevent insulin resistance/glucose intolerance and high blood sugar from peptides and MK-677 take 300mg alpha lipoic acid and 200-300mcg chromium piccinolate and measure your blood sugar in blood daily with a blood glucose monitor; Increase or reduce the doses according to your blood levels. Also, take Vitamin E and p5p form of vitamin B6 to reduce high proclatin levels + NoFap.

Ashwagandha is cope tbhngl, but I think it works to reduce your stress and cortisol levels, therefore, removing that testosterone inhibition.

The rest is fine IMO, just add calcium and boron to maintain good bone metabolism.
i will get 180 g a day of protein now
I don’t have a source for igf1 in my country + I already waste too much
Also I was thinking of the mk just for the somatostine inhibition, but it’s just a waste of money, so I will stop consuming it

0C0AE826 5C38 452D BE97 175A91DADDDA

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@enchanted_elixir @eren1 @FrenchChad @Moggable @ascension!
@cracka

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 17429, ascension! and 3 others
@SoonToAscend @FreakkForLife @Hiraeth
@callisto

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Sondern
Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

@ascension!
Any suggestions?
How old are you? Also I really don’t like recommending heightmaxing stuff anymore becuase I think most of it is 🧢 unless your really young. Anyways I’d add igf1-lr3 into the mix if you can afford it. What’s the Anavar for? Lifting or growth? Are your plates fused?

How old are you? Also I really don’t like recommending heightmaxing stuff anymore becuase I think most of it is 🧢 unless your really young. Anyways I’d add igf1-lr3 into the mix if you can afford it. What’s the Anavar for? Lifting or growth? Are your plates fused?
16, plates open, 16 bone age
Anavar for collagen and gains

16, plates open, 16 bone age
Anavar for collagen and gains
How long have u been natural lifting? Also if
you can afford it igf1-lr3 should be thrown into the mix. I think you can get like 1 months dosing for around $90 but it’s from China

How long have u been natural lifting? Also if
you can afford it igf1-lr3 should be thrown into the mix. I think you can get like 1 months dosing for around $90 but it’s from China
1 year
i can’t get a local source for igf1 and i risk jail if I get illegal shit importated

None of the above
5’9
How’d u get it prescribed then? Also have u grown from taking your stack? How long have u been taking it for?

How’d u get it prescribed then? Also have u grown from taking your stack? How long have u been taking it for?
wont elaborate on how I got it
i will start on Monday the full stack

• +1
Reactions: Sondern