Rate puberty transformation

D

Deleted member 25544

Goodbye, Ascension Here I Come - 2022/03/20
I thank god that puberty did not fuck me over completely and didn't leave me in the complete framecel and recessed state that I was in

The amount of blackpill I experienced when I was a young and recessed short framecel was insane

If you are young and still in puberty, make the most out of it.

2018/2019:

Now:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead, mug and 9 others
you look good but almost nothing changed signifigantly, you just grew like normal

only differences i see is that your shoulders are broader and you got leaner

also you look nice with a mustache

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, poopoohead and Deleted member 25544
Incredible transformation bro mashallah what were the ages before and after

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead and Deleted member 25544
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
mogger pic btw you should use this one all the time

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, copefuel and Deleted member 25544
Gives me hope 🙂
If you are young, this is what you should do.

Daily calisthenics & cardio, eat high protein diet and avoid processed foods.

And never take accutane.

Mirin, currently 16 hoping these androgens and growth factors help out
Testosterone,DHT will change your looks the most throughout puberty. Never mess with steroids until you are 20. Keeping protein intake high, along will working out, cardio to maximize your potential throughout puberty.

I was an extremely late bloomer though, when i was 15, i was the shortest guy in a class of well over 100 people.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23157
You look like will poulter

Testosterone,DHT will change your looks the most throughout puberty. Never mess with steroids until you are 20. Keeping protein intake high, along will working out, cardio to maximize your potential throughout puberty.

I was an extremely late bloomer though, when i was 15, i was the shortest guy in a class of well over 100 people.
Im using 250mg testosterone enanthate every week to spike dht and get mogger masculine traits, aswell as using growth hormone to grow taller inshallah.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, copefuel, poopoohead and 1 other person
You look like will poulter
Haha i love that guy, he's a complete mogger now aswell, went from looking like a total nerd to a nordic tall chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Im using 250mg testosterone enanthate every week to spike dht and get mogger masculine traits, aswell as using growth hormone to grow taller inshallah.
Really good man, i would recommend you to add in Proviron aswell, that will make a big difference in DHT.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Shadosh101
Really good man, i would recommend you to add in Proviron aswell, that will make a big difference in DHT.
Using 30mg anavar daily instead because i cannot source proviron bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
If you are young, this is what you should do.

Daily calisthenics & cardio, eat high protein diet and avoid processed foods.

And never take accutane.
I'm 17 and I'm low t asf :feelswhy:

Also, i hope that you are using an AI, using steroids when you are still growing could potentially screw you over throughout puberty, and cause premature growth plates closure, making you stuck in a 16 years olds frame/body permanently.

Also, i hope that you are using an AI, using steroids when you are still growing could potentially screw you over throughout puberty, and cause premature growth plates closure, making you stuck in a 16 years olds frame/body permanently.
Haha dont worry bro, 2.5mg letrozole every other day lined up with my injection days

• +1
I'm 17 and I'm low t asf :feelswhy:
Guessing you have tested your testosterone leve,s are you on any medication? SSRI, or anything similar?

mirin op

whats ur current height

• +1
Horrible idea to use endogenous steroids during puberty. Especially when you use aromatizing agents like testosterone without an antiestrogen

Guessing you have tested your testosterone leve,s are you on any medication? SSRI, or anything similar?
Nah bro I have kinda low sex drive and my loads are small haha but i think I can fix it if I stop being a depressed cuck 🙂

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 25544
Why tho, im planning on running hcg aswell to keep balls active
It's pointless. I'm not even gonna bother to elaborate, you can do your own research

And never take accutane.
why? ve tried every cleanser and nothings worked i still have pimples lol.

and im 8+ months into tret so nothings working

• +1
why? ve tried every cleanser and nothings worked i still have pimples lol.

and im 8+ months into tret so nothings working

I was in the same position. And trust me, the worst thing you can do is take accutane. It can permanently ruin your life, probably one of most dangerous drugs that are regularly being prescribed to teenagers.

Tried every skincare product there is, tretinoin is cope in many cases. Was on it for over a year, purging state never ended and it caused cystic acne all over my face which made me hop on accutane in the end

For me i got gyno, lowered test levels, and lost all muscles when i was on it and after. As well as permanent anhedonia. It is literally a chemotherapy drug. It also causes premature growth plate closure. Look up at post accutane syndrome, and look at studies on what is does to your body and you will understand. I wish i listened to someone before i hopped on it, could have changed my life completely.

Don't use any skincare products except for a very sensitive moisturizer for morning & night. Wash face with water only. Only one i have found that does not fuck with my skin is Bulldog Sensitive Moisturizer.

All of that skincare products you are using is probably causing a lot of the acne.

You need to focus on diet, it is the most important thing when it comes to getting clear skin. Being healthy on the inside correlates to being healthy on the outside. Only eat foods from the animal kingdom, a lot of vegetables, carbs from rice & pasta. Avoid gluten, processed foods. Along with cardio & working out. That will change your skin the most.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I was in the same position. And trust me, the worst thing you can do is take accutane. It can permanently ruin your life, probably one of most dangerous drugs that are regularly being prescribed to teenagers.

Tried every skincare product there is, tretinoin is cope in many cases. Was on it for over a year, purging state never ended and it caused cystic acne all over my face which made me hop on accutane in the end

For me i got gyno, lowered test levels, and lost all muscles when i was on it and after. As well as permanent anhedonia. It is literally a chemotherapy drug. It also causes premature growth plate closure. Look up at post accutane syndrome, and look at studies on what is does to your body and you will understand. I wish i listened to someone before i hopped on it, could have changed my life completely.

Don't use any skincare products except for a very sensitive moisturizer for morning & night. Wash face with water only. Only one i have found that does not fuck with my skin is Bulldog Sensitive Moisturizer.

All of that skincare products you are using is probably causing a lot of the acne.

You need to focus on diet, it is the most important thing when it comes to getting clear skin. Being healthy on the inside correlates to being healthy on the outside. Only eat foods from the animal kingdom, a lot of vegetables, carbs from rice & pasta. Avoid gluten, processed foods. Along with cardio & working out. That will change your skin the most.
carbs from rice & potatoes, not pasta :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

i just switched to water only (AFTER TRYING EVERY CLEANSER) and its working the best so far. but i am eating a lot of shittier foods recently cuz im trying to bulk like cake and processed food. i cant bulk if i dont eat junk

soz about the accutane tho thats unlucky fuaaaaaark the serious side effects are only supposed to be 1 in 1000

i eat like 1000 calories of junk food, 700 from milk and protein shake and 1300 calories clean (rice/bread + chicken)
thats not too bad?

your lips got bigger gang

what was your height?

meanwhile i got the same face as i did when i was 15. i hate WASP puberty process slavs like me just get wrinkles as we age.
your lips got bigger gang
Ur dream car is my beater.

meanwhile i got the same face as i did when i was 15. i hate WASP puberty process slavs like me just get wrinkles as we age.

Ur dream car is my beater.
thats actually my current beater, retard. lolol suck my dick

I thank god that puberty did not fuck me over completely and didn't leave me in the complete framecel and recessed state that I was in

The amount of blackpill I experienced when I was a young and recessed short framecel was insane

2018/2019:

Now:

That's the main proof that a face rating before 20 is useless, also mirin eyes, they are more hunter now

• +1
How to Pubertymaxx?

man how did you do that i still look 18 when lean and clean

That's the main proof that a face rating before 20 is useless, also mirin eyes, they are more hunter now
This is like 1% occurrence. Every boneless normie at my school stayed a boneless normie after puberty.

• +1
Extremely late bloomer, i hit puberty at 16

2018/2019:

Now:

fuck u

This is like 1% occurrence. Every boneless normie at my school stayed a boneless normie after puberty.
Depends case by case and when puberty started, in op's case makes sense he had such a jump, but you can see that males have better bone structure at 20 than their 16yo counterpart. Average man is also bloated, can't see their bones until they gymcel so who knows how they looked before. Even actors had worse bones at 16 or 17 compared to their 20yo version, and fat pads are still there at 20 so yeah bone growth occurs and it's not rare at this age. The only facial bone that really grows for everyone until 22 years is the brow bone as far as i know tho.

Depends case by case and when puberty started, in op's case makes sense he had such a jump, but you can see that males have better bone structure at 20 than their 16yo counterpart. Average man is also bloated, can't see their bones until they gymcel so who knows how they looked before. Even actors had worse bones at 16 or 17 compared to their 20yo version, and fat pads are still there at 20 so yeah bone growth occurs and it's not rare at this age. The only facial bone that really grows for everyone until 22 years is the brow bone as far as i know tho.
i have the exact same bone structure now as I did at 14.

i have the exact same bone structure now as I did at 14.
That sucks. But i know some guy that has the same bone structure since 14 too, that's rare though.