WIN_20230820_12_04_08_Pro.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Mogs me back to delhi slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, GabachoCopium and BrahminBoss
Why do some people have such a strong urge to humiliate themselves on here ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, joeveniro, Deleted member 29167 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
average
probably consider your posts before hand
yeah my bad its a validation driven post from me , sometimes the intrusive thought win tbh.

Not to sound narcy but the ramus literally extends way past my mouth so its well above average
@needtobePSL

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and BrahminBoss
Not to sound narcy but the ramus literally extends way past my mouth so its well above average
@needtobePSL
If you tilt your head by looking at the fucking ceiling to fraud a longer ramus and forward growth then yeah i suppose

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Blond3cel
If you tilt your head by looking at the fucking ceiling to fraud a longer ramus and forward growth then yeah i suppose

Yup, I will never understand how some users here waste their time on the forum but dont understand what a good side is and what an average side is, I would never post my side here because its dead avrg and I know that lol.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Yup, I will never understand how some users here waste their time on the forum but dont understand what a good side is and what an average side is, I would never post my side here because its dead avrg and I know that lol.
I will never understand how users here have hundred/thousands of posts yet fail to grasp the simplest concepts of facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Did I say that ? No

Post your Sideprofile in frankfurt plane and sorry to tell you your ramus is not really a halo.
I have posted that already.

Ok ig im being delusional then.

Lmao frauding a larger ramus is literally impossible its not about soft tissue like eyearea its fucking bones.

Am i looking up here aswell ? I you think its average or even below avg i have no problems with that its just the fact im being accused of frauding when im not. @SurgeryEnjoyer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820-214658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820-214658_Chrome.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
Am i looking up here aswell ? I you think its average or even below avg i have no problems with that its just the fact im being accused of frauding when im not. @SurgeryEnjoyer
Slightly but not as much, your ramus is quite below your lips which is good but can give you a bit of a blocky look from the front so watch out. It appears short however because your ears seem to be long/lowset

Slightly but not as much, your ramus is quite below your lips which is good but can give you a bit of a blocky look from the front so watch out. It appears short however because your ears seem to be long/lowset
There are very lowset bro i can barely land thr frankfurt plane by looking utterly reccesed. Yeah i look like a block from the front

There are very lowset bro i can barely land thr frankfurt plane by looking utterly reccesed. Yeah i look like a block from the front
Overall short skull ? Short midface as well ?

below avg.
Rate my ramus my side profile is over juden level
WELL YOUR PROPORTIONS ARE SAME AS MINE it extends past your mouth just much mine does extend by my mouth.

I have a way bigger indo aryan skull
PROPORTIONS RATIOS BRO is what im talking about Tf is indo aryan you guju mogger thats about it. We cant even compare skulls in indivisual pics jfl.

Ew im not gujju jfl. Im Indo Aryan north indian up. But u have short face my face is normal
It is harmonious with my chin height due to it my chin to philtrum ratio is in hypermasc range.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
WELL YOUR PROPORTIONS ARE SAME AS MINE it extends past your mouth just much mine does extend by my mouth.
You look guju bhai indo aryans are pashtuns

It is harmonious with my chin height due to it my chin to philtrum ratio is in hypermasc range.
jfl so ur proud of looking like a fetal alcohol syndrome?
You look guju bhai indo aryans are pashtuns
No what the fuck are u talking about? Pashtuns are indo iranic and i dont look gujju at all. bhai dont say things u dont know about

• +1
  • +1