Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.1%

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Idealized face

I'm voting 8 PSL on this one, looks absolutely perfect IMO.

5-5.4

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and NegativeNorwood

Massive underrate. Original is a legit 6+ PSL and this morph looks much better:

3215735_shawn_mendes.jpg
3215824_idealized_face.jpg

Just look at the eye area mog, nose mog and more compact midface...there's no way this morph is under 7 PSL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK, buflek and horizon

3215735_shawn_mendes.jpg

Just look at the eye area mog, nose mog and more compact midface...there's no way this morph is under 7 PSL.
morph looks worse than the actual shawn mendes does imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and buflek

3215735_shawn_mendes.jpg

he looks worse

only thing that improved is nose

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens, NegativeNorwood and horizon
morph looks worse than the actual shawn mendes does imo
he looks worse

only thing that improved is nose

Would you mind explaining why? Morph has way better periorbital contour, more compact skull (Shawn Mendes' is overly tall), 1:1 midface ratio, better nose and leaves the rest of the features unchanged. Other than skin color (which is shit because it's a morph made with Multifaceblender and Remini), I don't see how Shawn Mendes is better looking than the morph tbh.

6 psl in west but white-tax caps his smv in India imo so overall it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cabbage, Deleted member 17872, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
6 psl in west but white-tax caps his smv in India imo so overall it’s over

Over for him, his tears are flowing thru the waters of the dirtiest Liverpool sewer right now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
panjeet mogs tbh

I know its over 6psl because this guy has the same bones and coloring as well as harmony as a guy i know and hes an actual gigachad on tinder so i know for a fact this is over 6psl

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
i know, thats the joke retard
sub 50 iq moment
How would you know dumb ass. Most people just guesstimate bullshit. I actually did a rough clone and saw it myself. Zack cox still obliterates him despite worse bones

18E00854 E8C6 4B40 A15F D7281836E954

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
6182AF35 7E0C 48E2 B97F 16B24CF6702C

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and NegativeNorwood
I know its over 6psl because this guy has the same bones and coloring as well as harmony as a guy i know and hes an actual gigachad on tinder so i know for a fact this is over 6psl

This is near peak appeal

That's the absolute ideal, my friend. Being extremely attractive to women and not uncanny looking in the slightest. I'm not surprised the guy you know did so well on Tinder because sex symbols that are actually lusted by women like prime James Franco, James Dean or Shawn Mendes have that aesthetic. Chico is the only "PSL god" that looks similar (and has tremendous appeal to women too).

I firmly believe that if people here rates a face around 5-5.5 PSL or HTN-Chadlite, most of the time it means IRL peak appeal gigachad, because most of them rate the amount of bone mass rather than the face as a whole.

I'll be surgerymaxxing towards that aesthetic. Solid, above average features that are not too extreme and merge extremely well together. I have the pheno, coloring and the features that can't be changed are on point. Everything else (which is a lot in my case) can be changed to that degree. That morph started as a picture of myself btw, added another morph to it and finaly Shawn Mendes.

Jfl at being hetero and wanting to look like Matt Lemond or Jordan Barrett, guaranteed to attract more gay men than women. Kinda like the face equivalent of this gymcel meme:
fvNF6-l6Y9qf29VurmItxJGwompQh87tSdu3uuHJMEc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
That's the absolute ideal, my friend. Being extremely attractive to women and not uncanny looking in the slightest. I'm not surprised the guy you know did so well on Tinder because sex symbols that are actually lusted by women like prime James Franco, James Dean or Shawn Mendes have that aesthetic. Chico is the only "PSL god" that looks similar (and has tremendous appeal to women too).

I firmly believe that if people here rates a face around 5-5.5 PSL or HTN-Chadlite, most of the time it means IRL peak appeal gigachad, because most of them rate the amount of bone mass rather than the face as a whole.

I'll be surgerymaxxing towards that aesthetic. Solid, above average features that are not too extreme and merge extremely well together. I have the pheno, coloring and the features that can't be changed are on point. Everything else (which is a lot in my case) can be changed to that degree. That morph started as a picture of myself btw, added another morph to it and finaly Shawn Mendes.

Jfl at being hetero and wanting to look like Matt Lemond or Jordan Barrett, guaranteed to attract more gay men than women. Kinda like the face equivalent of this gymcel meme:
No because zack cox beat the dude

And surgerymaxxing like that is rly unrealistic.

Subhuman next to this

Tumblr nlf6519Q0V1s5m5fho6 12801 e1589741742939

looks wasian

Bland normie