Rate side profile

And be even more of a manlet that i am now
If you was already on accutane it doesn't matter now, you most likely won't grow anymore. Your plates are probably closed now.

good , cant improve its genetic eat animal fats and chew gum for ideal devlopment of jaw gonions
Im happy with my jawline width but i need to lose weight, i had hollow cheeks before bulking and acne

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Im happy with my jawline width but i need to lose weight, i had hollow cheeks before bulking and acne
jawline is detemined by mandible , sharpness is detemined by gonions

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
If you was already on accutane it doesn't matter now, you most likely won't grow anymore. Your plates are probably closed now.
I was on it for 6 months when i was 15
Im 17 now and my puberty started when i was late 15 years old. Ive grown a bit in these last months+ i started taking letrozole so plates close later

• +1
Reactions: silencio
jawline is detemined by mandible , sharpness is detemined by gonions
Mandible is the whole lower jaw which includes gonions. I have good sharpness when i was leaner but like i said im 17% bodyfat now
width is dependent on palate width
Palate width is dependent on the maxilla which is the upper jaw so it doesnt have anything to do with the gonions or mandible

• JFL
Mandible is the whole lower jaw which includes gonions. I have good sharpness when i was leaner but like i said im 17% bodyfat now

Palate width is dependent on the maxilla which is the upper jaw so it doesnt have anything to do with the gonions or mandible
you didnt get my poiny but ok bhai whatever helps

• Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss
What was your point
there are 3 aspects to the lower third

-mandible (the length of the jaw)
-sharpness ( detemined by gonions)
-width ( determined by palate and massester muscle)

and no mandible does not follow upper maxilla

if you have a wide palate you will have a wide but not neccesarily sharp jaw eevr seen some round jaws? yeah that

there are 3 aspects to the lower third

-mandible (the length of the jaw)
-sharpness ( detemined by gonions)
-width ( determined by palate and massester muscle)

and no mandible does not follow upper maxilla

if you have a wide palate you will have a wide but not neccesarily sharp jaw eevr seen some round jaws? yeah that
Bro what, mandible is not the length of the jaw. Mandible is the whole lower jaw, and the gonions are the points that stick out at the gonion angle which is part of the mandible
Also your palate width has to do with your upper jaw which is called the maxilla

• +1