• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy, normie_joe, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and BrutalMogger
5/10

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
there are 546 types of people in this world bro.
aim to do better everyday and overcome obstacles to achieve that upper echelon of life where you will flourish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, F36, backtothesewers and 2 others
htn

• Love it
Reactions: likenesss
Ugly now end it all

Btw any advice/good threads to look more dark triad? Im finding only water advice
laundrybasketmaxxing is good for dark triad
and coffeetablemaxxing is good for magenta triad

there are 546 types of people in this world bro.
aim to do better everyday and overcome obstacles to achieve that upper echelon of life where you will flourish
Ofcourse im trying to maximise every single area of my life but looks,health and relationships are my top priority

Ofcourse im trying to maximise every single area of my life but looks,health and relationships are my top priority
health most important bro.
1 day you get a stroke and every moment after you wish you were healthy again.
There is a saying I like to use; life is like a mushroom.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
health most important bro.
1 day you get a stroke and every moment after you wish you were healthy again.
There is a saying I like to use; life is like a mushroom.
??? Wdym

Tell me what you have been told already then
Dark eyes,hair and eyebrows
High set cheekbones which i do not have
Hollow cheeks which i had
White skin
Dark clothes

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Dark eyes,hair and eyebrows
High set cheekbones which i do not have
Hollow cheeks which i had
White skin
Dark clothes
Machiavellimaxx

I meant some looksmaxxing advice to look dark triad not personalitymaxx
The darktriad is personality features, and if you do them you will also start to look the part, the way your mind views you is how you’re going to look in reality

The darktriad is personality features, and if you do them you will also start to look the part, the way your mind views you is how you’re going to look in reality
I already kind of do that but not to a point where im seen as a psycopath but i manipulate and put myself first most times and dont show much emotion

I already kind of do that but not to a point where im seen as a psycopath but i manipulate and put myself first most times and dont show much emotion
sell drugs

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-1:9da74ec6-89c2-5e99-93e2-93515387d6c1:5:0:0.mp4
    325.8 KB
Also trenmax
Thats why ramirez commited his crimes, he had 1950 ng/dl of test he was basically a caveman with primal instincts
Also thats what gave him the jaw and cheekbones cause he was boneless at 18 and a chad at 20

AHAHAHAHAHA

AND THIS GIVING ADVICE ON HOW TO TACKLE ACNE

COME HERE DUDE @Never Get Up

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
AHAHAHAHAHA

AND THIS GIVING ADVICE ON HOW TO TACKLE ACNE

COME HERE DUDE @Never Get Up
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: basement dweller keep rotting :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
If your prey dalit eyes (stop larping with hunter eyes) could see properly, you would be able to tell that those are hyperpigmentation

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: basement dweller keep rotting :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
If your prey dalit eyes (stop larping with hunter eyes) could see properly, you would be able to tell that those are hyperpigmentation
what i see is that you are forever scarred from acne and i dont even think its possible to cure that shit

muh prey dalit. light blue viking eyes, and i got +3 on both eyes so i can see clearly how much of a subhuman you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
what i see is that you are forever scarred from acne and i dont even think its possible to cure that shit

muh prey dalit. light blue viking eyes, and i got +3 on both eyes so i can see clearly how much of a subhuman you are.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:jfl you still proved that your prey eyes cant see shit, its hyperpigmentation it goes away within a year. Most of it is gone from 3 months ago when i had it
Also stop coping with your princess blue cucked eyes, i have the richard ramirez dark triad eyes while you cant even see in the sun properly

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:jfl you still proved that your prey eyes cant see shit, its hyperpigmentation it goes away within a year. Most of it is gone from 3 months ago when i had it
Also stop coping with your princess blue cucked eyes, i have the richard ramirez dark triad eyes while you cant even see in the sun properly
i have no clue about muh hyperpignentation, because ive never had one in the first place. all i see is that you look extremely unhealthy

good for u if that shit fades away

no , you dont have richard ramirez eyes. you look very light triad, chill dude + you are worshipping a random narcy from org
doesnt seem like ramirez would do it

• +1
i have no clue about muh hyperpignentation, because ive never had one in the first place. all i see is that you look extremely unhealthy

good for u if that shit fades away

no , you dont have richard ramirez eyes. you look very light triad, chill dude + you are worshipping a random narcy from org
doesnt seem like ramirez would do it
Clavicular nr.1 fan is obviously a joke
Light triad is light colored eyes+ blonde hair and acting like a cuck
And yea i used to drink 2 liters of milk before which increased my estrogen by a lot=acne

Mogs me

• Hmm...
Clavicular nr.1 fan is obviously a joke
Light triad is light colored eyes+ blonde hair and acting like a cuck
And yea i used to drink 2 liters of milk before which increased my estrogen by a lot=acne
another guy who thinks brown eyes are dark triad )
nice cope

• Hmm...
I used to gave hollow cheeks before acne+bulk
Don't bulk like bodybuilders if you wanna look good. Accutane usually fixes acne, but only use it if you're tall enough already.

• +1
another guy who thinks brown eyes are dark triad )
nice cope
T40-50 eyes, dark green and blue eyes are dark triad
Also let me cope cause my brother got the blue eyes+ light brown hair and i got ethnic coloring

Don't bulk like bodybuilders if you wanna look good. Accutane usually fixes acne, but only use it if you're tall enough already.
I hsed to be on accutane 1 year ago but acne came back