reptiles

a proud brahmin
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
shitskin on shitskin violence

No more brother wars!!

shitskin on shitskin violence

No more brother wars!!

There both giga deathnics but you have iranans who are white passing never the less the tik tok was a giga cope plenty of good looking pakis exist but this isn't my pointy shit tok is flooded with this shit

There both giga deathnics but you have iranans who are white passing never the less the tik tok was a giga cope plenty of good looking pakis exist but this isn't my pointy shit tok is flooded with this shit
Yeah I see lots of curries hating on other curries which is so retarded since most people can’t tell the difference. It’s a very dumb cope

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yeah I see lots of curries hating on other curries which is so retarded since most people can’t tell the difference. It’s a very dumb cope

Bro I didn't know this shit went mainstream

Bro I didn't know this shit went mainstream
Nothing to do with the blackpill afaik. I’ve been seeing this stuff for years. Even on YouTube curries will larp as other curries and leave embarrassing comments on public videos or upload videos making the ethnicity they larp as look bad. It’s crazy

Nothing to do with the blackpill afaik. I’ve been seeing this stuff for years. Even on YouTube curries will larp as other curries and leave embarrassing comments on public videos or upload videos making the ethnicity they larp as look bad. It’s crazy

I haven't seen this level of autism in the past though

This is gigacoper