Rate The Guy Who Cucked Me

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
You may have read of this girl in a previous post of mine. She works at the gym I was going to and the Omicron gym lockdown meant I would be seperated by my bequeathed indefinitely...

When gym opened back almost 2 months later I noticed she was no longer coming up to talk and the one conversation I made she was nervous. :whatfeels: Looked up her socials and lo and behold, this faggot had swooped in...

Pic is heavily filtered so much so it turned the bitch's eyes fully black. But still, this nigga looks like an ascended version of @DivineBeing mirin hard. :whatfeels: Does he hit 6 psl?

@Preston @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @germanlooks @SMESH @Xangsane @Anstrum95 @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, Kingcel32, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 22 others
Are you in USA?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
The fact you’re interacting with gigs stacked like this proves you’re Chad. We can no longer be friends, my narciness won’t allow it.

Also that guy who cucked you looks so feminine he makes my cock hard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, Kingcel32, justinzayn and 27 others
What the fuck ive never seen a girl who looks that irl in the UK

Cant rate the guy from that one pic but he looks like a chadlite/chad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16501, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
The fact you’re interacting with gigs stacked like this proves you’re Chad. We can no longer be friends, my narciness won’t allow it.

Also that guy who cucked you looks so feminine he makes my cock hard.
*gigastacies

The pretty boy chad lite / chad pill…

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 18480, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Also i just want to see your fucking face tbh
pls Show

• +1
looks low t faggot will cuck him soon

• +1
Prime stacies always get prettyboy chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Lars, Artiste and 4 others
My nigga @ForeverRecession has like 0 subcutaneous fat on his face , of course he will get another Stacy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14160
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 14160
wait a few years until the prettyboy appeal dies down, then when she's feeling disappointed swoop in and steal her from him. 9/10 chance this will work unless youre repulsive (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: snsfg122, Deleted member 16474, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Also i just want to see your fucking face tbh
pls Show
There's a few pics of me on forum should get you an idea. Tbh the guy in op mogs me hard :feelsbadman:

High appeal prettyboy chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 16834, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Looks like a twink :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16369, Xangsane and 1 other person
Looks a bit like Sam dezz. The tiktoker

Images   2022 03 02T083147725

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 14160
Did u said in another thread the everything you said about being Chad and getting girls was a larp? :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14160
You may have read of this girl in a previous post of mine. She works at the gym I was going to and the Omicron gym lockdown meant I would be seperated by my bequeathed indefinitely...

View attachment 1571379

When gym opened back almost 2 months later I noticed she was no longer coming up to talk and the one conversation I made she was nervous. :whatfeels: Looked up her socials and lo and behold, this faggot had swooped in...

View attachment 1571380

View attachment 1571381

Pic is heavily filtered so much so it turned the bitch's eyes fully black. But still, this nigga looks like an ascended version of @DivineBeing mirin hard. :whatfeels: Does he hit 6 psl?

@Preston @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @germanlooks @SMESH @Xangsane @Anstrum95 @Biggdink
Nobody cucked you poo poo lips. You're just living in fantasy land.

• +1
Just pipe her friend tbh she's also hot

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
You mog him

• +1
  • +1
Real you mogs larp you to gandy heaven and back
you should cuck this guy and record it btw was that sex video also larp
No no in that vid you could see my eyes in corner. @SMESH remembers it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Can I also pm you to see your pics? I've been wondering what you and divine being look like for a while now :feelswhere:

• +1
Soft feature pilled again it's over for ogres like me tbh

Is that the big booty girl or a different one?

wait a few years until the prettyboy appeal dies down, then when she's feeling disappointed swoop in and steal her from him. 9/10 chance this will work unless youre repulsive (y)
Just wait bro

Animated GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, The_God and Deleted member 14160
No no in that vid you could see my eyes in corner. @SMESH remembers it
@StrangerDanger trust me this currycel is a Chad he was fucking trashy tattoo’d sluts with big asses on lookism and negging stacies sending them lookism memes. Guy doesn’t give a fuck and mogs me into the dirt except that my dick is twice his size.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
looks like one of those german pretty boys from tiktok

@StrangerDanger :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 16501, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others

View attachment 1571379

View attachment 1571380

View attachment 1571381

I thought the guy will be bbc tbh judging by her looks

have you smashed her before? if so how is he cucking you? he just took the bitch and is remixing her guts as you reminisce.

Getty Images Monkey GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, forevergymcelling, germanlooks and 2 others