Stacylite rating .org users results, oh the subhumanity

“Nice jaw but average looking”
Fight Club Punch GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, fuckedupmanlet and 13 others
Cole sprouse is an 7.5/10 in my books, he is chad to JBs and looks very handsome imo

Hard to describe if you went to a grammar school, you will recognise it. Have you see doctor looksmax before? I went to an all boys grammar school and the typical "boys grammar school" boy in the UK is like this.

• 6ft/tall
  • white
  • has a messy hairstyle - sort of like Boris johnson or a messy fringe
  • Usually plays a sport like rugby but not always, they can play stuff like basketball too
  • Usually they will go to reading music festival, wear a shirt, shorts, bucket hat, those kaleidoscope glasses and be on MDMA
If you know what sort of guys I am talking about you will know.

View attachment 1618121
Usually like this guy, but he is a good looking grammar school pheno guy. Most grammar school pheno guys imo I don't find them that attractive, but a lot of girls here in UK do. They never fuck big tit girls, they always have gfs who are flat but cute.

I will try to find more pics and pm you them
@FailedNormieManlet “your hair looks like a fucking burnt loaf of bread, the only white people in your country are UN workers”.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and FailedNormieManlet
I used to sext sluts on Kik years ago, they simped for my enormous cock. Apparently this whore hasn’t forgotten me and randomly hit me up begging for the phallus. I jerk off to her nudes on Snapchat these days, I’m an abused hound.

:lul: Ask for her body count ngl, if she’s been on kik for years that’s atleast 200 dicks :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Mirin your hard work 👍🏿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Cole sprouse is an 7.5/10 in my books, he is chad to JBs and looks very handsome imo

Hard to describe if you went to a grammar school, you will recognise it. Have you see doctor looksmax before? I went to an all boys grammar school and the typical "boys grammar school" boy in the UK is like this.

• 6ft/tall
  • white
  • Usually plays a sport like rugby but not always, they can play stuff like basketball too
  • Usually they will go to reading music festival, wear a shirt, shorts, bucket hat, those kaleidoscope glasses and be on MDMA

View attachment 1618121
Usually like this guy, but he is a good looking grammar school pheno guy. Most grammar school pheno guys imo I don't find them that attractive, but a lot of girls here in UK do. They never fuck big tit girls, they always have gfs who are flat but cute.

Thought you were gonna rate him a subhuman because of that recession :lul:

I went to a grammar school, but I'm older hence I didn't see haircuts like these on those lads. Agreed with all those points though

The guy you posted is very GL.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
“Nice jaw but average looking”
Fight Club Punch GIF
"you Subhuman Pakistani inbred autistic 3rd world monkey":ROFLMAO:

also i didnt knew u were anglo,i thought ur a east euro leaving in uk,u r a goodlooking guy,also wontstopn(y)
easily 6.5 both of u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
@SMESH can you also get @Birdcell rated.

I think he’s chadlite but he keeps fucking these disgusting landwhales jfl. I wanna know if he has any irl appeal tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15577 and Birdcell
I do agree with her on @Xangsane hair and glasses though, they look a bit too nerdy on him. I do think @Xangsane should either cut his hair or have his hair like pic rel. His current hair doesn't have enough volume and is bringing him down

View attachment 1618082
Wait??? This is xangsane???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Xangsane
What's a grammar school pheno?
me apparently? I hadnt heard of it before

Also theres no way on earth I actually mog caging banderas- either she doesnt like masc types or the picture of him used was a bad one

• +1
Thought you were gonna rate him a subhuman because of that recession :lul:

I went to a grammar school, but I'm older hence I didn't see haircuts like these on those lads. Agreed with all those points though

The guy you posted is very GL.
Yeah the guy I posted is gl. A lot of those grammar school guys, I was never really friends with since they were a bit too white imo. Like I got along with them and shit, but we didn't have much in common. We didn't hate each other or anything, but weren't super close frens. Did you get along with the grammar school type? Most of them liked me and thought I was funny and we'd hang out in free periods sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wait??? This is xangsane???
no but it looks similar to xangsane

Also theres no way on earth I actually mog caging banderas- either she doesnt like masc types or the picture of him used was a bad one
Okay but was I bullshitting about any of it? I just observe shit like an autist and see patterns nigga

• +1

I'm sure pendejo is a masc type bc he got rated highly

no but it looks similar to xangsane

Okay but was I bullshitting about any of it? I just observe shit like an autist and see patterns nigga
nah I agreed with the descirption and you accurately predicted the type of girls i have success with also

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane

Banderas guy has a narrow mandible and he’s a legit oldcel from frontal candids (not angled selfies)

Banderas guy has a narrow mandible and he’s a legit oldcel from frontal candids (not angled selfies)
his success of dating apps mogs mine to oblivion

• +1
also i didnt knew u were anglo,i thought ur a east euro leaving in uk,u r a goodlooking guy,also wontstopn(y)
easily 6.5 both of u
How have you seen us?

And I’m not Anglo

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Yeah the guy I posted is gl. A lot of those grammar school guys, I was never really friends with since they were a bit too white imo. Like I got along with them and shit, but we didn't have much in common. We didn't hate each other or anything, but weren't super close frens. Did you get along with the grammar school type? Most of them liked me and thought I was funny and we'd hang out in free periods sometimes
I can relate to you with the fact they never were close with me. They were too white and they often excluded me from anything they were doing, so I hung out mostly with ethnics.

I'd class most of them as acquaintances. I'm friends with 1 of them though, but his friends are multi-ethnic

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
@SMESH can you also get @Birdcell rated. Jfl

I think he’s chadlite but he keeps fucking these disgusting landwhales. I wanna know if he has any irl appeal tbh
Thx bro , but I need to decide which pics are good , I think one of these :feelsyay: , but I will mostlikely get 5-6/10 , I don't have this striking or eye catching face

Attachments

• FaceApp_1648900422695.jpg
    FaceApp_1648900422695.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211216-093702~2.png
    Screenshot_20211216-093702~2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211210-234453~2.png
    Screenshot_20211210-234453~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220227-143905~3.png
    Screenshot_20220227-143905~3.png
    505.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, stevielake and Xangsane
Everyone below 7 was just her virtue signaling tbh. She wouldn’t touch them for a million dollars

Brutal high pedigree pill
Only one med broke through the 7 plus barrier
lol she wrote lengthy comments about other people but just said i'm average. virtue signaling talk that means i'm ugly asf.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface
someone ones posted in a private group chat on feb,dont rember much
and wontstop once messaged me to rate him
Those pics were probably larps tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and justinzayn
Good thread mostly because of the nude clip.

I think she virtue signaled a bit and gave everyone at least 5/10. 80% of men are rated below average.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Good thread mostly because of the nude clip.

I think she virtue signaled a bit and gave everyone at least 5/10. 80% of men are rated below average/
yeah but we can convert these to irl ratings Id say.

Like she probably classes 6 as average, 7 as attractive and 5 as aunattractive

Im assuming Smesh larped that these guys are his friends so shes probs not got give any below a 5, and she gave smesh an 8 so thats always gonna be the highest since hes the one sexting her

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 360°, ROTTING and 4 others
she is average :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lmao at westerncels thinking she is anywhere near stacy:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Korea
lol she wrote lengthy comments about other people but just said i'm average. virtue signaling talk that means i'm ugly asf.

That’s how it is. I would go as far as to say that everyone below 7.5 would be a left swipe to her on tinder. No way a legit blond stacy is swiping beneath 7.5/8

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and stevielake
I can relate to you with the fact they never were close with me. They were too white and they often excluded me from anything they were doing, so I hung out mostly with ethnics.

I'd class most of them as acquaintances. I'm friends with 1 of them though, but his friends are multi-ethnic
Yup 100%, never being invited to house parties and shit because I was too ethnic, not being invited on nights out etc. We would hang out in free periods and they'd send me memes and shit, like yes as you say just acquaintanes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, stevielake and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yup 100%, never being invited to house parties and shit because I was too ethnic, not being invited on nights out etc. We would hang out in free periods and they'd send me memes and shit, like yes as you say just acquaintanes
Maybe if I were whitewashed I might have lived a life like them and done all that shit.

I was hardly invited to parties.

• +1
Thx bro , but I need to decide which pics are good , I think one of these :feelsyay: , but I will mostlikely get 5-6/10 , I don't have this striking or eye catching face

Definitely the black hoodie. You’re giving dark triad mafia vibes. Would be brutal if you get rated below the resident prettyboy @Bvnny.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bvnny. and Birdcell
Damn. Mirin the flex OP. Absolute chad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15577
Maybe if I were whitewashed I might have lived a life like them and done all that shit.

I was hardly invited to parties.
Yup only super whitewashed black guys and very few south asian guys were invited. I'm a bit white washed in the sense that I can hang out with whites and stuff, but I am not white washed enough to be like those guys. Those grammar school niggas usually end up living quite decent lives I think and usually LTR good looking girls in the end. Idk how niggas like us end up though in all honesty.

• +1
@SMESH have her rate me too next time

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
his success of dating apps mogs mine to oblivion

You wouldn’t understand unless you were a legit lookism member.

Caging was the resident oldcel. He topped out at 6 max in candids but then he would also have these angled selfies where he legit looked 8/10 (the ones he used for tinder)

Dude even ranted about flakes and girls not feeling him in person sometimes etc

Trust me you mog him comfortably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, geezcel and 1 other person
Yup only super whitewashed black guys and very few south asian guys were invited. I'm a bit white washed in the sense that I can hang out with whites and stuff, but I am not white washed enough to be like those guys. Those grammar school niggas usually end up living quite decent lives I think and usually LTR good looking girls in the end. Idk how niggas like us end up though in all honesty.
By good looking what looks level are you talking about?
Ngl, I had a discussion with whites at uni!(mostly white women) about them excluding ethnics from their friendship and even discussion circles, and picture groups, then they started to get extremely defensive about why they exclude technics without trying to sound offensive.

• +1
i kknow grammar schools are merit based schools

even the ukcel doesn't know what you're talking about :hnghn:
I pmed him the pics and he said he knows what I am on about now. I went to an all boys grammar school, I am not bullshitting about this pheno being a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
I pmed him the pics and he said he knows what I am on about now. I went to an all boys grammar school, I am not bullshitting about this pheno being a thing.
The grammar school I went to was mixed

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath

• 6ft/tall
  • white

View attachment 1618121

i see what you mean

should have just linked me to this message nigga

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
By good looking what looks level are you talking about?
Ngl, I had a discussion with whites at uni!(mostly white women) about them excluding ethnics from their friendship and even discussion circles, and picture groups, then they started to get extremely defensive about why they exclude technics without trying to sound offensive.
They won't be LTRing fat chicks, they normally end up LTRing like sort of indie girls, or NP girls who have low sex appeal but look cute. They don't end up LTRing love island tier girls, rarely does that happen.

They exclude us ethnics because we don't have the same sort of humour or values as them, we didn't grow up in households where drinking is accepted or coming back home drunk at 3am would be fine, our parents would never pick us up from a mate's house drunk. I grew up working class too, so you have like the wealth difference there too, they might want to go holiday in fucking greece or something, but I'd not be able to cuz im broke lmao. Just a variety of factors tbh

• +1
Reactions: 360° and Xangsane
The grammar school I went to was mixed
All boys mogs, I went to 3 diff schools. I went to a very shit school, then had a scholarship to a private school and then went to all boys grammar school.
what is the grade requirement for grammar school ?
@FailedNormieManlet
You usually need to get a few As in your gcses and shit Bs. If you want to enter grammar school straight after primary, you need to do this IQ test

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath