RATE THIS 16 YEAR OLD CURRYMUNCHER

sorry i have a life outside .org you hallucinating waste of space
no you don't you won't even leave your basement after you get 1500 surgeries to save your sub animal genetics

sorry i have a life outside .org you hallucinating waste of space

XD you turned you made your profile private u insecure cuck

no you don't you won't even leave your basement after you get 1500 surgeries to save your sub animal genetics
the only basement im aware of is the one that i stuffed your parents in

bro is mad i utilized a feature that is meant to be used on the site. no way youre above 15 years old the way you used "XD"
the point is you made your profile private as soon as i pressed you, youre a high inhibition pompous lowlife

the point is you made your profile private as soon as i pressed you, youre a high inhibition pompous lowlife
?? its not like i knew you were gonna click on my profile at that moment you complete epitome of autism

?? its not like i knew you were gonna click on my profile at that moment you complete epitome of autism
why else would you private the minute you get into a petty argument? you probably didnt want me to see your massive list of future surgeries somewhere on your profile because you're an embarrassed low t subhuman

the only basement im aware of is the one that i stuffed your parents in
i understand what this means but its just a shitty insult that makes 0 sense contextually

anyways u were active in this thread even after i wrote that i had a gf so you definitely dont have a life and were sitting on "schizo meds" for a good hour

why else would you private the minute you get into a petty argument?
Because I didnt know the feature existed and Ive seen multiple people do it to their profiles so i decided to do it? Youre not some godly psychologist who can read peoples minds and intentions you narcissist.
you probably didnt want me to see your massive list of future surgeries somewhere on your profile because you're an embarrassed low t subhuman
bro is mad that my SMV will increase. keep coping about being NT

makes 0 sense contextually
if you insult me using the word basement im going to insult you using the word basement you classic simpleton buffoon

Because I didnt know the feature existed and Ive seen multiple people do it to their profiles so i decided to do it? Youre not some godly psychologist who can read peoples minds and intentions you narcissist.

bro is mad that my SMV will increase. keep coping about being NT
you knew you could private peoples profiles because you yourself have clicked on profiles and got the "This member limits who may view their full profile.". you did it because u didnt want me to see your shameful post history which you confirmed exists in the second part of your message

you don't need to be a godly psychologist to figure this shit out you nigger

you knew you could private peoples profiles because you yourself have clicked on profiles and got the "This member limits who may view their full profile."
exactly you low IQ piece of shit I figured out people can do that to their profile and i finally decided to do it
you did it because u didnt want me to see your shameful post history
baseless accusations. evidence? you complete fag
which you confirmed exists in the second part of your message
when did i fucking confirm that. I literally never said that I hid my post history just because you think im ashamed of it. Just because i didnt deny it in that context doesnt mean I confirmed it (btw, I deny it if you wanted to know, peabrain) . I said you are mad that i will ascend and you will try to cope with nt pill
you don't need to be a godly psychologist to figure this shit out you nigger
cancercell my lord and savior! tell me more about myself because you are the one i should worship

exactly you low IQ piece of shit I figured out people can do that to their profile and i finally decided to do it

baseless accusations. evidence? you complete fag

when did i fucking confirm that. I literally never said that I hid my post history just because you think im ashamed of it. Just because i didnt deny it in that context doesnt mean I confirmed it (btw, I deny it if you wanted to know, peabrain) . I said you are mad that i will ascend and you will try to cope with nt pill

cancercell my lord and savior! tell me more about myself because you are the one i should worship
not a single word deathnic manlet

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen