Something off with this dude

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Jason Voorhees
bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nice eye color, shit everything else.
niggas on here r so dramatic
its really not "shit" he doesnt have striking facial features besides eyes but tbh he doesnt have a single glaring failo, not particular hot bones but nothing thats "shit"

• +1
niggas on here r so dramatic
its really not "shit" he doesnt have striking facial features besides eyes but tbh he doesnt have a single glaring failo, not particular hot bones but nothing thats "shit"
He has bug eyes tho

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and normie_joe
He has bug eyes tho
not really, more exaggeration. his eyes arent deep set and could use depth but i wouldnt go as far as saying he has bug eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, tombradylover, mewman and 3 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @normie_joe @hello12344

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Jason Voorhees
He's actually slightly higher than 4 PSL. He's strong MTN objectively, 4 PSL I would expect to be less good looking. With a few tweaks could be higher. It's just that his bug eyes and soft tissue flaws and beard are holding him back. His ratios are alright.

• +1
@murdah @sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
bad harmony

• +1
What has thise site come to. Muh mtn. He's like a chadlite, if you saw this Person irl you would think he stands out from the crowd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, BrahminBoss, mewman and 5 others
What has thise site come to. Muh mtn. He's like a chadlite, if you saw this Person irl you would think he stands out from the crowd.
standing out does not equal to being chad nigga
you can be in a wheelchair and stand out too.
Altough he isnt bad looking he aint chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Jason Voorhees
standing out does not equal to being chad nigga
you can be in a wheelchair and stand out too.
Altough he isnt bad looking he aint chadlite
He's a chadlite in my book. His Eye shape Is nice, positively tilted eyebrows, angular and Square lower third. Only thing he lacks Is skull robustness, looks kinda skullcel.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
He's a chadlite in my book. His Eye shape Is nice, positively tilted eyebrows, angular and Square lower third. Only thing he lacks Is skull robustness, looks kinda skullcel.
If he was white maybe

• +1
unfortunately, brown skin curry tax spare no one, even the blue eyed 1 in a billion genetics one

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and shalomnigga
unfortunately, brown skin curry tax spare no one, even the blue eyed 1 in a billion genetics one
Cumskin cope tbh he prob mogs u

• +1
Brown skin actually works in his favour. Thr contrast that it gives with thr coloured eyes and dark eyebrows is really good

@RAMU KAKA @TechnoBoss

Do I eyecolor mog him or nah

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, laaltin and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
Good eye color really rare for Indians to have this light color eyebrows shit eyes shap is shit orbital are shit not deep set shitskin too lol
I don't think he is shitskinned tbh. He has red undertones and pink lips

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and rusian
@Sprinkles

Exotic eye color halo, htn

• +1
Brutal that eye colour and eye shape is everything for normies

• +1
green eye halo

Brown skin actually works in his favour. Thr contrast that it gives with thr coloured eyes and dark eyebrows is really good
No, curry tax doesnt work like a normal brown skin. The problem is that curries are too hated and having blue eyes wont change that. If he were arab or black he would be fine. Even med really. Unfortunately the curry tax spare no one.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No, curry tax doesnt work like a normal brown skin. The problem is that curries are too hated and having blue eyes wont change that. If he were arab or black he would be fine. Even med really. Unfortunately the curry tax spare no one.
The currytax is over exaggerated by forum users. Random internet spergs hate curries more than women, if a curry is incel in 2024 it's because he's not GL, like most curries and ethnics in general. It's a looks issue more than a cultural failo. This guy would slay on any college campus if he is NT and stylemaxxed, he has the looks for it. No one would GAF about him being South Asian.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
The currytax is over exaggerated by forum users. Random internet spergs hate curries more than women, if a curry is incel in 2024 it's because he's not GL, like most curries and ethnics in general. It's a looks issue more than a cultural failo. This guy would slay on any college campus if he is NT and stylemaxxed, he has the looks for it. No one would GAF about him being South Asian.

+ my condolences u seem curry