Rate this armenian guy

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
He is very attractive. As i remember, he did pick ups with very high success rate because of great face. Insane harmony

Btw he is only 5'6-5'8 but it was never an issue, because he is giga nt and good-looking (he is guy from my country btw) and he lives in manlet land (murica). I am russian but located in armenia rn(i ran from russia because of sanctions), so i could see this guy in person. A very charming guy, he even has video in armenia where i got featured for a split second @Deusmaximus

@subhuman incel @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower @ArvidGustavsson @n0rthface @SMESH @Birdcell @volcelfatcel @Zer0/∞ @Amnesia @Korea

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, n0rthface, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
great frame
could tell instantly he was 5'7-5'8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 20452 and 3 others
great frame
could tell instantly he was 5'7-5'8

5:50

She is into this guy with pretty face, even when her huge bf is around and she gave him number, she was clearly interested in his charismatical attitude

All this just proves face+frame+nt mogs all. If he was wide hiped tall guy like me, it would be over 100%. @copingvolcel watch video above so you realize how much it's over for us

imagine if this chadlite turbo nt pick uper going on this stupid forum and people tell him its over because he lacks few inches in height. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828, n0rthface and 1 other person
@looksmaxxed @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Not only is he an ugly Azamat looking midget. He’s also Armenian, which makes him a faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18372 and 2 others
I can't see how he's attractive
He's short, pale, coloring is very bland, Normie face ...

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
proves again its all about being nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 5786

She is into this guy with pretty face, even when her huge bf is around and she gave him number, she was clearly interested in his charismatical attitude

All this just proves face+frame+nt mogs all. If he was wide hiped tall guy like me, it would be over 100%. @copingvolcel watch video above so you realize how much it's over for us

imagine if this chadlite turbo nt pick uper going on this stupid forum and people tell him its over because he lacks few inches in height. Jfl

Mavrodi always on point :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
very good looking for an armenian. normie in germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and Deleted member 5786
Alfredo told me you're causing problems

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

1) The guy is not huge, he is just fat (maybe not obese but definitely chubby)

2) Relationships in general don't last an entire lifetime, both men and women will cheat eventually in most relationships even if they liked their partner at first, because they get bored at one point. If she hadn't been attracted to her boyfriend at first, they wouldn't be together.

So it's not because he got mogged, it's because she's a hoe, and she belongs to the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Your incel nihilist mentality belongs on incels.is, not on looksmax.org

8-9/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and volcelfatcel
He is very attractive. As i remember, he did pick ups with very high success rate because of great face. Insane harmony

Btw he is only 5'6-5'8 but it was never an issue, because he is giga nt and good-looking (he is guy from my country btw) and he lives in manlet land (murica). I am russian but located in armenia rn(i ran from russia because of sanctions), so i could see this guy in person. A very charming guy, he even has video in armenia where i got featured for a split second @Deusmaximus

@subhuman incel @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower @ArvidGustavsson @n0rthface @SMESH @Birdcell @volcelfatcel @Zer0/∞ @Amnesia @Korea

Opto is gigachad. What would you all rate his friend the smaller black dude. I would say he is like 5'6 ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Opto is gigachad. What would you all rate his friend the smaller black dude. I would say he is like 5'6 ish
That black guy with bug eyes is like 6/10. Nice nt persona, girls like him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
That black guy with bug eyes is like 6/10. Nice nt persona, girls like him
I like him aswell in the videos. The little guys eyes make people scared af lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
He is not attractive tho, more like htn facially. I'm not biased tho cuz I'm Armenian too
btw if ur still in Armenia, wanna meetup?