Rate this "Brazilian" girl that was posted on TrueRateMe

most people don't have me on ignore, and most people do reply to me. Nice try tho, also ur a larper for ur "teacher" story. holy fuck ur honestly one of the most pathetic incels i've ever met in my life. I call you a larper once and you go fucking psycho about it, lmao retard.
You've said it like twice or three times dummy. And that wasn't a larp, but of course your incel mind couldn't ever comprehend anything happening in life outside of jerking off and playing video games, which is what your life consists of. Horrible trolling attempts. Back to being ignored for you buddy boyo.

You've said it like twice or three times dummy. And that wasn't a larp, but of course your incel mind couldn't ever comprehend anything happening in life outside of jerking off and playing video games, which is what your life consists of. Horrible trolling attempts. Back to being ignored for you buddy boyo.
i said it once you fucking idiot, and then u got mad and kept replying to me so of course i kept saying it cause it triggered u like the pathetic incel you are. Also yeah, incel who posts on looksmaxx.org fucks his teacher! very beliable story you fucking retard, holy shit ur braindead nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
There is a reason why Anthony has more rep than you despite registering his account 2 months later than you

There is a reason why Anthony has more rep than you despite registering his account 2 months later than you
bro literally trolls on multiple posts but still gets heated over minor thing, such a feminine bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
ltb looks like a retarded fairy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Jagger
Ltb

Pale halo
Blonde hair halo
Blue eye halo

id give my life away for her not even lying

• JFL