Rate this curry Stacy

She doesn't look curry at all! She looks white! JFML I clicked for nothing.

According to a study done by King's College London, the shapes of the end of the nose, the area above and below the lips, cheekbones and the inner corner of the eye are highly influenced by genetics.

https://food.ndtv.com/health/geneti...-that-are-most-likely-to-be-inherited-1683815

Can someone link the actual study. They also mention they map out heritability of every part of the face. Also fucking lol at how mewing is basically BTFOd in this.

Yeah she's half-white, just coping by not mentioning that lol
Holy shit this is so true.
My man, I've posted this many times, but i've had braces for 7 years and 4 premolar extractions (both before puberty jfl).

I look like a deformed true sub human. But my eye shape (despite seeing the entire lower eyelid and entire eyeball), there is no sclera show.. also my medial canthus - inner part of eyes are downturned. My recessed maxilla from downgrowth and braces with elastics, still doesnt look absolutely flat, due to the frauded upper teeth incisor projection, giving me a concave philtrum (above the mouth like u said)... which is similar to my dad's. My cheekbones are downgrown but the shape is exactly the same as my dad, pretty sharp but not much projection due to hardly any mass from the extractions. My dad has crazy projection, but he lived in rural ends. I have sagging cheeks but if I push the fat away, the shape of it is the exact same.

They are my only halos, other than that I look like a deformed severely mouthbreathed cuck.
I promise u this study is correct, because if those things were not hereditary then I would look like absolute shit.

Also, I do have top tier lashes, despite my parents having mid. So I think lashes are not really genetic, but random. Nobody in either side of my family has lashes close to mine.
Another thing, is I was hella empathetic as a kid. I used to cry a lot, jfl beta cuck trait ngl. But, I think that's genetic cuz my mum is soft on the inside too, and feels a lot when an ad of poor people come on. She sends the money instantly jfl. I'm not like that anymore tbh, because Blackpill and the reality of this world opened my eyes. But, I do have random times when I'll check a dog video scrolling past youtube and shit gets tough, and I kinda snap back to how I used to be.

This is all anecdotal, but the initial points you mentioned are all 100% true I believe (before lashes).

Another interesting thing is that my dad has a wide face, and so do I, despite the fact that I should be downgrown (so worse FWHR). IPD and ESR is similar to my dad's, but I'm downgrown. Mum has wider, so if I wasn't downgrown I might have had slightly wider IPD. So, I believe it's genetic. My siblings has perfect IPD.

To conclude, for me:
  • Inner medial canthus 100% genetic (although my dad has slightly dowturned, my mum has more - I have more than my mum, true downturned so its probably more from mum's side)
  • Philtrum shape (mum has average philtrum, I have concave due to mouth projection from dad, so probably more from dad's side)
  • Cheekbones (got my mum's high placement (dad is medium), but my downgrowth tapers it to medium set front, high set side. Mum's placement, dad's shape, and projection unknown)
  • Eye Shape (outer canthus, similar to mum's)
  • Deepset eyes (used to have them when I was younger, now they bulge, could be due to fat issues and recessed infra rims but my mum and dad both have deepset despite mum having bad fat in undereyes. So, I think this depends on hormonal profile during puberty. As for genes, not sure)
  • Mentolabial Angle not sure if genetic. I have a really unique square chin but it is V shaped and narrow like palate width. Looks weird tbh with wide jaw. Most people who are downgrown have a V shape, but don't have a ramus as tall as me, as low gonial angle and jaw width. Used to be before, but then I clenched for many months jfl. Got some asymmetry, I look like a caricature (shit combination, but interestingly not terrible harmony).
  • Nose is a mix of both mum's and dad's, but got more and more hooked (looks like shit rn, but I think dependent on both parents)
  • "Upper" Maxilla (this is interesting, but I believe this is closer to my dad's. The canine Fossae deepness looks to be very similar to his)
  • Balding (thinning hair, not really balding. Similar to dad)
  • Chin as mentioned earlier, shape and projection and everything is unique. Not from either parent or anyone in family.
Hopefully, this anecdotal stuff helps. I'd love to hear how similar which parent I inherited stuff from is compared to people here.