Rate this foid i recently started talking to and dating shes a year older than me and im 15

S1d456

S1d456

Zephir
Screenshot 20240301 213929 Instagram
Screenshot 20240301 213834 Instagram
Screenshot 20240301 213814 Instagram

mtb

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others

With her body she's htb in my opinion iv held her tits they so big and tmshe goes gym her glutes are massive her thighs are twice or 3 times the size of mine

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 62070, Deleted member 27066 and 3 others
With her body she's htb in my opinion iv held her tits they so big and tmshe goes gym her glutes are massive her thighs are twice or 3 times the size of mine
Bhai can I get some white women if I gym max

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Samsepioler, Infinite and 7 others
Lower face kinda look wide it’s weird idk but mtb

But I do it

i’m not rating a 15 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MasterMan, mirrormogger, tigrxs and 10 others
Shes giving hoe

over

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, staton, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
Would brutally rape her and give her a mulatto baby

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Tallest person here
and while u simp in her dms, she's talking to atleast a dozen other men who are taller and prettier.
Never began for you
nah bro shes a good one i mog most people my age im like above average height good frame and body and decetn face only my pheno betrays me im happy to pull her tbh iv had the fuckboy experience with other girls but iv never been fully satisfied unlike with her

Cute

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
MTB

• +1
nah bro shes a good one i mog most people my age im like above average height good frame and body and decetn face only my pheno betrays me im happy to pull her tbh iv had the fuckboy experience with other girls but iv never been fully satisfied unlike with her
"she's a good one"

Boyo gonna get a personal blackpill

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: oily703
didn't know drinking water from mumbai caused hallucinations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
how did u pull her teach me your ways

shes so repulsive just like OP, match made in heaven

she reminds me of someone, i forget who tho

You're not HTN, that's why I'm surprised
your entitled to ur own opinion bro but the rating on incel forums aint accurate i got rating of htn mostly some mtn and subhuman jfl ik im htn because of how foids react to me and how im treated not off incel forum psl autists lmao im only here just to view high iq threads

Htb

• +1
your entitled to ur own opinion bro but the rating on incel forums aint accurate i got rating of htn mostly some mtn and subhuman jfl ik im htn because of how foids react to me and how im treated not off incel forum psl autists lmao im only here just to view high iq threads
you're mtn at most with nigger halo, height means nothing

shes so repulsive just like OP, match made in heaven
lmao iv done fwb with ohter foids i dont want to get too emotiionally attacthed to aynone at the end of the day

you're mtn at most with nigger halo, height means nothing
i mean sure bro the average mtn normie in my area in the uk gets outcasted jfl whilst the tall ones gets the scraps iv only recently gotten decent looking so iv just expericned the halo jfl the worlds a joke im curry as well my frame height n facce saves me from my pheno mostly iv had so many foids say ur the first sexy indian i have seen irl

i mean sure bro the average mtn normie in my area in the uk gets outcasted jfl whilst the tall ones gets the scraps iv only recently gotten decent looking so iv just expericned the halo jfl the worlds a joke im curry as well my frame height n facce saves me from my pheno mostly iv had so many foids say ur the first sexy indian i have seen irl
your maxilla cockblocks your ascensiont to htn-low chadlite. You are saved by nigger attributes like thick eyebrows and dark skin

why do you care bro if u like her that's enough:)

10/10 to the average guy

• +1
can we see ur face?

nigga stay in india white women are for white men
we need to change the perseption that indians cant slay lmao just be htn and chadlite plus any inidan will slay irl anywhere

Why are you posting pics of someone on this forum. You didn’t even asked for permission.
shes just a slay iv got plenty more to proof these psl autist capping me and other chadlites plus in this forum at mtn to htn disclaimer if you fucking slay irl thats how you know ur htn to chadlite plus ppl like to project their own insecurities upon others even good looking ppl