Who is this ethnic??

Disgusting Jew nosed bitch

She ain’t German she look refuge JFL

• +1
Reactions: birchman, xdw15 and Bengt
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
5/10 average.

she looks like the type of girl that wont give anyone an ioi because she thinks shes too gl. probably wont even give chad a chance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
the joke is that nowadays people from germany are ethnic turk due to inmigration and refugees
I've seen lots of people who look south European but speak perfectly German so it's nothing surprising ngl

would smash btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
5/10 average.

she looks like the type of girl that wont give anyone an ioi because she thinks shes too gl. probably wont even give chad a chance
If that's average... I'd be sincerely content if such a girl wanna date me ngl

If that's average... I'd be sincerely content if such a girl wanna date me ngl
are u serious? she really is average, maybe slightly above and im not even joking or being mad here. her eyes are really unattractive imo and her hair and body are the only decent things i see

Europe is all just one race now tbh. There is no diversity, just one big mix up of ethnics, blacks, whites and anything in between.
Thank god we stopped hitler r r right guys?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: birchman, SLA and Deleted member 470
LMAO WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH HER NECK/UPPER CHEST AREA ON THE SECOND PIC LOOOOL

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
are u serious? she really is average, maybe slightly above and im not even joking or being mad here. her eyes are really unattractive imo and her hair and body are the only decent things i see

She looks really good. Maybe it's a matter of taste but she looks very appealing to me

She also has very good body (leg to torso proportion) which is a huge halo.

I agree she's no Stacy but dating such a girl like her is already a luxury in our times. And I'd be very content.

The utter state of Europe these days...

the joke is that nowadays people from germany are ethnic turk due to inmigration and refugees
well thats what i thought tho lol

bist du auch deutsch?

She looks really good. Maybe it's a matter of taste but she looks very appealing to me

She also has very good body (leg to torso proportion) which is a huge halo.

I agree she's no Stacy but dating such a girl like her is already a luxury in our times. And I'd be very content.

a girl in my class looked like her but had a hump on her nose. she had a crush on me but i wouldnt give her 1 single second of interest tbh.

idk i dont find her attractive at all tbh. if you are a white (preferably blonde) guy, you can easily get a gf like this if u dont look like shit. their standards are pretty low

a girl in my class looked like her but had a hump on her nose. she had a crush on me but i wouldnt give her 1 single second of interest tbh.

idk i dont find her attractive at all tbh. if you are a white (preferably blonde) guy, you can easily get a gf like this if u dont look like shit. their standards are pretty low
Where are you from?

Where are you from?
germany. turkish girls love us aryan guys. i just feel how im superior when i see a girl cuz they always stare so much etc.

meanwhile german girls are all supeficial, arrogant bitches imo

• JFL
germany. turkish girls love us aryan guys. i just feel how im superior when i see a girl cuz they always stare so much etc.

meanwhile german girls are all supeficial, arrogant bitches imo
Idk I don't find her that ethnic looking tbh. Maybe because I don't have very high standards, or it's just a matter of taste.

I do pay more attention to the type (not necessarily phenotype) and body more than face alone. I don't really dream of dating a true Stacy. As long as her face is OK and body is nice I'd be satisfied.

Idk I don't find her that ethnic looking tbh. Maybe because I don't have very high standards, or it's just a matter of taste.

I do pay more attention to the type (not necessarily phenotype) and body more than face alone. I don't really dream of dating a true Stacy. As long as her face is OK and body is nice I'd be satisfied.
her eyes, eyebrows and skin color scream turkish tho. i never saw a german girl that looked like this tbh

her eyes, eyebrows and skin color scream turkish tho. i never saw a german girl that looked like this tbh
Once I've visited a hooker who looks very Turkish but claimed she's 100% German lol. She looks way more ethnic than this JB.

Yeah she is 100% turkish or at least half

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
neckmogs me, would make my dick wet in her pussy tbh

just fapped to her pic, sorry but i got boner since i noticed her first time, my type

• JFL
lol

Turn girls down like this every weekend.

someone rated her a 5/10 lol

barely a 4/10 is my opinion.

Yeah she's ugly tbh. Classmates from my middle School Mog her to death.

Which pic did you fap to?
first one + dancing
one the first one she looks like girl i want to fuck, may be not in 100% could be better but i like her looks in general idk why

• +1
Small face looks cute on girls. Matter of taste

Yeah but rest of her features look big so it just looks off. and her foreheads pretty big too.

first one + dancing
one the first one she looks like girl i want to fuck, may be not in 100% could be better but i like her looks in general idk why
More fap fuel for you

not german and not a jb

because i have 0 desire to fuck her

She looks lovely

yeah I'd smash
Why not

Idk like a 4, below average