Reactions: Birdcell
Chad in Neolithic times

Holy Roman Empire stud, probably joined the crusades enthusiastically

• +1
mogs with the beard

• So Sad
Absolute mogger skull but that "generated" face is disgusting as fuck and definitely cope by grainfed soyentists
Wadi Halfa mogs this yakubian ape to death.
your pinheaded homo erectus is getting mogged into the dust nigga

• JFL
Absolute mogger skull but that "generated" face is disgusting as fuck and definitely cope by grainfed soyentists

His face is not "generated" these are professionally done reconstructions, which for the most part are accepted in the world of anthropology.

He isn't Homo E. buddy. Also, his head was shaped this way most likely by a caregiver when he was young. Wadi still mogs this spawn of the Big Headed Scientist every day:feelshah:

His face is not "generated" these are professionally done reconstructions, which for the most part are accepted in the world of anthropology.

He isn't Homo E. buddy. Also, his head was shaped this way most likely by a caregiver when he was young. Wadi still mogs this spawn of the Big Headed Scientist every day:feelshah:

View attachment 2851806
muh "professional" soyboy science pukes making these dudes ugly as sin for "realism"... I dont buy it nigga
he is mixed with homo E and is getting absolutely mogged brotha stop the cope. Looks like an actual primitive meanwhile this euro guy has a terminator skull

muh "professional" soyboy science pukes making these dudes ugly as sin for "realism"... I dont buy it nigga
he is mixed with homo E and is getting absolutely mogged brotha stop the cope. Looks like an actual primitive meanwhile this euro guy has a terminator skull
Lol the whole point is realism, not for you to beat your dick to if they made the reconstruction some unrealistic aspie "PSL god" morph.

There is not a single paper nor study that claims Wadi Halfa is admixed with Homo E. But yeah, I'm joking, Wadi's skull doesn't mog this guy's.

Yes, he may have looked more different irl.

• +1
Reactions: proibitio
Lol the whole point is realism, not for you to beat your dick to if they made the reconstruction some unrealistic aspie "PSL god" morph.

There is not a single paper nor study that claims Wadi Halfa is admixed with Homo E. But yeah, I'm joking, Wadi's skull doesn't mog this guy's.
I'm from northern Caucasus and have 50 or 55% CHG. I somewhat look "similar" to this guy , in the sense of cheekbone positioning, lips etc. Can it be, that he also has some "Hunter Gatherer" admixture of some other type, that looked similar to CHG. Or is it all coincidence due to modern intermixing ?

I'm from northern Caucasus and have 50 or 55% CHG. I somewhat look "similar" to this guy , in the sense of cheekbone positioning, lips etc. Can it be, that he also has some "Hunter Gatherer" admixture of some other type, that looked similar to CHG. Or is it all coincidence due to modern intermixing ?
I will have to look into this. Good questions though.

• Woah
ogre

• JFL
Ancient Aryan