And chin

• +1
Reactions: radditz and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, IWILLMAKEIT, maxlooks and 19 others
Looks chad in your pfo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Why're you being mean to your classmate?

• +1
Reactions: j05, IWILLMAKEIT, never_lucky and 11 others
extreme grotesque philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ManzareK, farlg and 9 others
Just let them be tbh, no reason to make it more bad for them + posting them on this site isn't good either

Plus they didn't choose there fate but i realize how over it is

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6191
Posting subhumans here is extremely cringe tbh

it's over, i mog him

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
similar to u or maybe a bit short. He's gigamanlet, if i had to estimate maybe like 5'5
around 1.5 inches shorter than me. With LL and jaw + chin implants he might become lower tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Deleted member 5746
lmao u told him he needs lefort jfl. JFL

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5746
Maybe he is ugly, but even ugly guys have girlfriends, unless they are aspie. The only difference is that if you are ugly, then your girlfriend is also going to be ugly, if you are average then your girlfriend is going to be average. There are obviously exceptions but most of the time, you end up with your looksmatch, sure people get bullied for their looks, and they get made fun of, but you can also get made fun of for other things, anything that makes you different than other people can make you get mocked by other people. Sure, hotter guys get access to more women, but ugly guys can have some success too even though they are limited. Remember ER? He thought women didn't want him but in reality, it's just that he was aspie and he was aiming too high, he wanted 10s, but in reality, he could have attracted ethnic 4s or 5s at best.

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog, Jason Voorhees and SadnessWYJ
indeed, it's either chad or incel in this world tbh
The world is never black and white, there are always shades of gray. Most people on the planet get into at least one relationship in their whole life, incels are a small minority, not the majority and they are not what they are because they are ugly, but because they don't talk to people but instead choose to isolate themselves and spend most of their time on online forums when they should really just be talking to real people in the real world. Anyone who has a basic level of social skills can get laid, it's only the aspies who are really condemned to be incels, not because nobody likes them, but because they tend to get in their own way, they tend to never try to accomplish anything worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The world is never black and white, there are always shades of gray. Most people on the planet get into at least one relationship in their whole life, incels are a small minority, not the majority and they are not what they are because they are ugly, but because they don't talk to people but instead choose to isolate themselves and spend most of their time on online forums when they should really just be talking to real people in the real world. Anyone who has a basic level of social skills can get laid, it's only the aspies who are really condemned to be incels, not because nobody likes them, but because they tend to get in their own way, they tend to never try to accomplish anything worthwhile.
Jfl, I'm not autistic, yet I dont get laid. Stfu

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5746
NIGGA IS SHAPED LIKE A BASKETBALL BALL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5746
Aspie/dumb = ugly. What don't you understand? I'm 140 IQ with Comp Sci degree and people think I'm mentally retarded by my looks until I open my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5746
El indiano de las americas escondido.

Aspie/dumb = ugly. What don't you understand? I'm 140 IQ with Comp Sci degree and people think I'm mentally retarded by my looks until I open my mouth.
When I say "aspie", I mean socially retarded, sure you can be book smart and have a 4.0 GPA in college but still suck at social interactions. But what most people don't realize is that you can actually improve your social skills, it's just very difficult if you have Asperger's because you won't be comfortable doing this so you probably will never try, and by not even trying, your situation will never change. My point is this, you must force yourself to go to social events to socialize with as many people as possible while not expecting anything in return, then, as you socialize more and more and go out more, you will eventually improve your social skills and also acquire a very vast social circle which will make it very easy for you to get a girlfriend. The problem with most guys who can't get laid is that they spend too much time alone in their room and never go to social events because they either don't know what they are interested in or they are naturally introverted and hate social situations, but although it is very difficult at first, they should force themselves to get in those situations to improve themselves and then they will reach their goal. You can read looks theory for many years but it will get you nowhere because women will never approach you. An ugly guy who is great at socializing will have more sex than a good looking shy guy who is too lazy to even try, that is the truth. Looks only matter when you make the ugly guy compete with the good looking guy in the same social event with the same women and the same social skills, but 2 people rarely ever have the same social skills so that scenario is not very common.

Jfl, I'm not autistic, yet I dont get laid. Stfu
Yeah, you don't get laid because you don't even try, that's my whole point. You don't go to as many social events as possible to socialize with people, because somehow you feel like they are below you or like that is a waste of time so you waste your time on the internet instead and expect women to approach you even though they will never do it, not because you are ugly, but because it's not their job to approach you, it's your job to approach them. Until you realize this and go out more, what you want will never happen. Of course, you could say that if I really knew what I was talking about, then I wouldn't be here, but the truth is that right now, during COVID19, social events are really small and really rare so my solution isn't applicable right now, because of the pandemic, we are forced to wait until everything comes back to normal, and when that happens, then it will be possible to do what I am talking about. Also, stop taking everything personally, I never said that everyone who struggles with getting laid is autistic, I said that those who will struggle the most are those who are autistic.

Yeah, you don't get laid because you don't even try, that's my whole point. You don't go to as many social events as possible to socialize with people, because somehow you feel like they are below you or like that is a waste of time so you waste your time on the internet instead and expect women to approach you even though they will never do it, not because you are ugly, but because it's not their job to approach you, it's your job to approach them. Until you realize this and go out more, what you want will never happen. Of course, you could say that if I really knew what I was talking about, then I wouldn't be here, but the truth is that right now, during COVID19, social events are really small and really rare so my solution isn't applicable right now, because of the pandemic, we are forced to wait until everything comes back to normal, and when that happens, then it will be possible to do what I am talking about. Also, stop taking everything personally, I never said that everyone who struggles with getting laid is autistic, I said that those who will struggle the most are those who are autistic.
that's what u assume, but i try to go out as much as possible

Brutal mandible gg

POOR BIRRDCEL

I don't go out and socialize because I get called ugly and ignored. Nothing to do with choice.
When I say "aspie", I mean socially retarded, sure you can be book smart and have a 4.0 GPA in college but still suck at social interactions. But what most people don't realize is that you can actually improve your social skills, it's just very difficult if you have Asperger's because you won't be comfortable doing this so you probably will never try, and by not even trying, your situation will never change. My point is this, you must force yourself to go to social events to socialize with as many people as possible while not expecting anything in return, then, as you socialize more and more and go out more, you will eventually improve your social skills and also acquire a very vast social circle which will make it very easy for you to get a girlfriend. The problem with most guys who can't get laid is that they spend too much time alone in their room and never go to social events because they either don't know what they are interested in or they are naturally introverted and hate social situations, but although it is very difficult at first, they should force themselves to get in those situations to improve themselves and then they will reach their goal. You can read looks theory for many years but it will get you nowhere because women will never approach you. An ugly guy who is great at socializing will have more sex than a good looking shy guy who is too lazy to even try, that is the truth. Looks only matter when you make the ugly guy compete with the good looking guy in the same social event with the same women and the same social skills, but 2 people rarely ever have the same social skills so that scenario is not very common.
Book smart == ugly but high iq. Being social means having someone else who wants to talk to you. If no one wants to socialize with you aside from other ugly people you are wasting your time. I had tons of <3PSL friends throughout school whereas normies would ignore and make fun of me. I was friends with every Chad in my school due to blackpill which just proves it's not my personality or "social retardation" that's the issue. It's my looks.

Not a single word read.

that's what u assume, but i try to go out as much as possible
I'm not talking about going to bars and clubs to try to pickup women out of your league where you get mogged by Chads.
I am talking about going to social events and socializing with people just for the sake of it and to make friends, once you have friends, it's really easy to get a girlfriend, you may even meet the girl at one of those events.

As for what social events I am talking about, here are some examples:

1) Salsa dancing, or any kind of other dance class. (There’s always a high female-to-male ratio and you’ll learn how to bust a move.),
2) Cooking, painting, or creative writing classes. (They’re very hands-on and you often get paired up, allowing you to break the ice with ease.)
3) Running, hiking, biking, or other athletic groups. (In most cities there are social sports clubs you can join.)
4) Improv groups and acting classes. (You’ll practice how to riff with new people, speak clearly, and internalize confident body language.)
5) Concerts and music festivals
6) Language lessons
7) Anime, comic, food, and drink conventions.

I don't go out and socialize because I get called ugly and ignored. Nothing to do with choice.

Book smart == ugly but high iq. Being social means having someone else who wants to talk to you. If no one wants to socialize with you aside from other ugly people you are wasting your time. I had tons of <3PSL friends throughout school whereas normies would ignore and make fun of me. I was friends with every Chad in my school due to blackpill which just proves it's not my personality or "social retardation" that's the issue. It's my looks.
Your problem is that you think that your experiences in high school or even college are the same as what you would experience in real life. The truth is that real life is very different, the guys who were very successful socially in high school tend to be outcasts when they get into the real world so whether you were a jock or a nerd in high school it really doesn't matter because in the real adult world, life isn't that black and white. You claim that people don't want to talk to you but you haven't really tried, you haven't gone out to many social events and forced yourself to talk to other people, you probably expect people to come to you and although this may happen sometimes, you will meet a lot more people if you talk to people instead of expecting everyone to make the first move for you.

Also, not everyone who is smart fits into the stereotype of having bad social skills and being a nerd, just like not every tall guy is a jock, I was always the tallest in all my classes and I was never a jock, but anyways none of that matters when you are out there in the real world. You claim that no one wants to socialize with you but this is because you don't actually understand how the world works. Most people already have a social circle but in some of them you can actually enter but they won't just invite you to join them, so you have to make the first move. You can't believe that nobody likes you unless you were rejected by every person that you talked to as an adult. People don't judge you based on your looks for friendship, they only care about your personality, looks only matter when trying to attract women.

Your problem is that you think that your experiences in high school or even college are the same as what you would experience in real life. The truth is that real life is very different, the guys who were very successful socially in high school tend to be outcasts when they get into the real world so whether you were a jock or a nerd in high school it really doesn't matter because in the real adult world, life isn't that black and white. You claim that people don't want to talk to you but you haven't really tried, you haven't gone out to many social events and forced yourself to talk to other people, you probably expect people to come to you and although this may happen sometimes, you will meet a lot more people if you talk to people instead of expecting everyone to make the first move for you.

Also, not everyone who is smart fits into the stereotype of having bad social skills and being a nerd, just like not every tall guy is a jock, I was always the tallest in all my classes and I was never a jock, but anyways none of that matters when you are out there in the real world. You claim that no one wants to socialize with you but this is because you don't actually understand how the world works. Most people already have a social circle but in some of them you can actually enter but they won't just invite you to join them, so you have to make the first move. You can't believe that nobody likes you unless you were rejected by every person that you talked to as an adult. People don't judge you based on your looks for friendship, they only care about your personality, looks only matter when trying to attract women.
High school and college are exactly the same as the real world. I had friends in class and dorms but never got invited anywhere outside of that and people would openly say I was the ugliest in the class or dorm. Girls would greet and hug my friends but ignore me or say backhanded compliments like "you're such a nice guy" or "you remind me of my brother" who ended up being an autistic 14 year old. Stop denying lookism on a lookism forum. Go spread your condescending advice on reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and randomuser2407
High school and college are exactly the same as the real world. I had friends in class and dorms but never got invited anywhere outside of that and people would openly say I was the ugliest in the class or dorm. Girls would greet and hug my friends but ignore me or say backhanded compliments like "you're such a nice guy" or "you remind me of my brother" who ended up being an autistic 14 year old. Stop denying lookism on a lookism forum. Go spread your condescending advice on reddit.
College is just high school 2.0, it is a fake environment, it's not the real world. Like I said before, unless you really went out to real social events and tried talking to many different types of people, then you would find that even really ugly guys can have many friends and even a girlfriend. You claim to be an expert on this subject, but you didn't even go out to any events, you didn't even try to talk to anyone. Sure looks matter to a certain extent when trying to attract women, but when trying to socialize people don't judge you based on your looks, the only exception is if you are obese. People do judge you based on your personality though, so an autistic guy with a weird personality who talks about himself all the time and isn't able to read social cues or to understand people's feelings is going to come across as weird, insensitive and a bad person, this is why I keep saying that your personality is what matters the most here. The only guys who will fail even with a good personality are those who are really fat but that is something that can be fixed.

College is just high school 2.0, it is a fake environment, it's not the real world. Like I said before, unless you really went out to real social events and tried talking to many different types of people, then you would find that even really ugly guys can have many friends and even a girlfriend. You claim to be an expert on this subject, but you didn't even go out to any events, you didn't even try to talk to anyone. Sure looks matter to a certain extent when trying to attract women, but when trying to socialize people don't judge you based on your looks, the only exception is if you are obese. People do judge you based on your personality though, so an autistic guy with a weird personality who talks about himself all the time and isn't able to read social cues or to understand people's feelings is going to come across as weird, insensitive and a bad person, this is why I keep saying that your personality is what matters the most here. The only guys who will fail even with a good personality are those who are really fat but that is something that can be fixed.
What kind of events are you talking about? People definitely judge based on looks when socializing. I had tons of Chad friends in high school and college so it's not my personality or autism. It's my face. Go back to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
@LooksOverAll

I'm not talking about going to bars and clubs to try to pickup women out of your league where you get mogged by Chads.
I am talking about going to social events and socializing with people just for the sake of it and to make friends, once you have friends, it's really easy to get a girlfriend, you may even meet the girl at one of those events.

As for what social events I am talking about, here are some examples:

1) Salsa dancing, or any kind of other dance class. (There’s always a high female-to-male ratio and you’ll learn how to bust a move.),
2) Cooking, painting, or creative writing classes. (They’re very hands-on and you often get paired up, allowing you to break the ice with ease.)
3) Running, hiking, biking, or other athletic groups. (In most cities there are social sports clubs you can join.)
4) Improv groups and acting classes. (You’ll practice how to riff with new people, speak clearly, and internalize confident body language.)
5) Concerts and music festivals
6) Language lessons
7) Anime, comic, food, and drink conventions.

The truth is that you are using your bad looks as an excuse for not going out and talking to people, which at it's core is a very autistic thing to do and I speak from experience, I was diagnosed as being on the spectrum, and I too waste time on online forums where people talk about such things, and it's not always looks, I can get autistic about the gym, or any topic that interests me, and when I say autistic, I mean that it becomes an obsession and this is caused by the autism. Normal people never get so obsessed with something to go to the extent of spending hours on a forum talking about it. Normal people would rather go out in the real world and socialize with real people, that is why I said that your autism may be holding you back, because it has been holding me back my whole life and I only realized it for the first time at the beginning of this year, it is the cause for my lack of success with women, and it is the cause for my lack of friends. But using it as a scapegoat is too easy, even though those social events are out of our comfort zone, we can still force ourselves to do it and meet people and build social circles. The way I see this is that if I give in to my comfort zone and refuse to even try, then the autism is winning, then I really am a loser, but if I put in the effort to change my life for the better, then the autism might as well not even exist, because if were to achieve those changes and go see a psychologist, they wouldn't be able to tell whether I am on the spectrum or not.

@LooksOverAll

The truth is that you are using your bad looks as an excuse for not going out and talking to people, which at it's core is a very autistic thing to do and I speak from experience, I was diagnosed as being on the spectrum, and I too waste time on online forums where people talk about such things, and it's not always looks, I can get autistic about the gym, or any topic that interests me, and when I say autistic, I mean that it becomes an obsession and this is caused by the autism. Normal people never get so obsessed with something to go to the extent of spending hours on a forum talking about it. Normal people would rather go out in the real world and socialize with real people, that is why I said that your autism may be holding you back, because it has been holding me back my whole life and I only realized it for the first time at the beginning of this year, it is the cause for my lack of success with women, and it is the cause for my lack of friends. But using it as a scapegoat is too easy, even though those social events are out of our comfort zone, we can still force ourselves to do it and meet people and build social circles. The way I see this is that if I give in to my comfort zone and refuse to even try, then the autism is winning, then I really am a loser, but if I put in the effort to change my life for the better, then the autism might as well not even exist, because if were to achieve those changes and go see a psychologist, they wouldn't be able to tell whether I am on the spectrum or not.
I don’t have autism but I can definitely tell you do.

His maxilla do project forwards doe

Fogs tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Brutal lefort pill OP.
Btw how come everyone on your class call was subhuman? Is it some kind of stem class?
And why are they laughing when they need severe, and expensive, interventions too?

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel