Rate this gigasubhuman in my class

1) Salsa dancing, or any kind of other dance class. (There’s always a high female-to-male ratio and you’ll learn how to bust a move.),
2) Cooking, painting, or creative writing classes. (They’re very hands-on and you often get paired up, allowing you to break the ice with ease.)
3) Running, hiking, biking, or other athletic groups. (In most cities there are social sports clubs you can join.)
4) Improv groups and acting classes. (You’ll practice how to riff with new people, speak clearly, and internalize confident body language.)
5) Concerts and music festivals
6) Language lessons
7) Anime, comic, food, and drink conventions.
This shit sounds cringe AF.
Since meeting my GF every kind of bullshit guys do to get laid just makes me rage at the state of men so much

This shit sounds cringe AF.
Since meeting my GF every kind of bullshit guys do to get laid just makes me rage at the state of men so much
Just because you did it differently doesn't mean there is only one way to do it.

The truth is that meeting women should be extremely easy since your success is mostly dependent on your looks.
When I go out during the morning or afternoon, some women check me out, no matter where I go out, and if I go up to them to talk and get their number, it is extremely easy to succeed.

I only mentioned some examples. The cringey thing would be to go somewhere that you're not even interested in just to meet women, that would not only be cringey but also very desperate. I'm talking about going to places where you normally go, and approaching the attractive women who seem interested in you and try to get their number. The only guys who won't be able to do this are those who are so ugly or fat that they can't even appeal to ugly/fat women.

why did you take pictures of me :blackpill:

NIGGA IS SHAPED LIKE A BASKETBALL BALL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
jfl at this failed roast
almost a year and merely one react

Maybe he is ugly, but even ugly guys have girlfriends, unless they are aspie. The only difference is that if you are ugly, then your girlfriend is also going to be ugly, if you are average then your girlfriend is going to be average. There are obviously exceptions but most of the time, you end up with your looksmatch, sure people get bullied for their looks, and they get made fun of, but you can also get made fun of for other things, anything that makes you different than other people can make you get mocked by other people. Sure, hotter guys get access to more women, but ugly guys can have some success too even though they are limited. Remember ER? He thought women didn't want him but in reality, it's just that he was aspie and he was aiming too high, he wanted 10s, but in reality, he could have attracted ethnic 4s or 5s at best.
Exactly.