Rate this guy (He got modeling contracts)

I'm just being an objective rater. The OP post is HTN max. Here's why:

- Manlet
- Shit frame
- Short chin
- Narrowish jaw
- Very sloped ramus
Bro it’s all abt the face

He has that modelling aesthetic. He is Good looking but doesn't have slayer high sex appeal face. He looks good but weak, unassuming, boring and uncharismatic. Someone like Randy Orton is thr complete opposite. Orton would make him look like a little joke

1694208 B32FB131 D766 4A9D BC16 56BBE42213E0 1631547 1580792171561

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Have u heard of dating apps
Yeah lol you don’t know how many people larp as him in there LOL
He has to prove his identity to women because of how many people are larping as him

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons
Yeah lol you don’t know how many people larp as him in there LOL
He has to prove his identity to women because of how many people are larping as him
Shi is crazy. But face is absolute law. U use ur face to get laid in the modern day (dating apps)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
Because of the fact that even tho he has a shitty frame and height, he still is able to get chadlite treatment because of face alone hence contradicting your argumentation

I personally think he does have that pretty boy slayer face you see in high school. He gets chadlite treatment IRL
Like I said he looks good. Definitely chadlite but he's not very conventionally attractive or classically handsome

Like I said he looks good. Definitely chadlite but he's not very conventionally attractive or classically handsome
I also would’ve think that if I didn’t know who he was but he gets the opposite treatment you just said irl, he currently lives in the UK pretty sure and gets treated as insanely and universally good looking

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
feminine nose and lower third ruin harmony
His lower third is godlike actually and his nose matches his pheno and robust archetype
Did you just wanted to type shit

Because of the fact that even tho he has a shitty frame and height, he still is able to get chadlite treatment because of face alone hence contradicting your argumentation
Just because he gets ''Chadlite treatment'' irl doesn't mean he's higher then HTN. Objectively speaking he's 6/10.

Every single feature matters when rating someone, some can compensate for others though. His face is the only thing that carries him.

Wish I had sharp features

Looks surgery maxed

Just because he gets ''Chadlite treatment'' irl doesn't mean he's higher then HTN. Objectively speaking he's 6/10.

Every single feature matters when rating someone, some can compensate for others though. His face is the only thing that carries him.
Are you retarded? You just said even if you are treated as chadlite irl for facially being chadlite you still can’t be considered chadlite because you aren’t chadlite. And no he ISNT objectively htn you fucktard no one is agreeing with you he cannot be objectively 6/10 and if he was HTN then his frame and height would nerf him a lot which it doesn’t… I heavily disagree with it being “objective” In epistemology, the regress argument is the argument that any proposition requires a proper justification with backing up evidence that cannot be contradicted. However, any justification itself requires support. This means that any proposition whatsoever can be endlessly (infinitely) questioned, resulting in infinite regress. HENCE that’s why you have to prove with the pataphysical metaphysical of the ontological axiomatic truth, with no proofs that disobeyes the f=ma formula, also prove with the ocassionalism

htn

• JFL
Are you retarded? You just said even if you are treated as chadlite irl for facially being chadlite you still can’t be considered chadlite because you aren’t chadlite. And no he ISNT objectively htn you fucktard no one is agreeing with you he cannot be objectively 6/10 and if he was HTN then his frame and height would nerf him a lot which it doesn’t… I heavily disagree with it being “objective” In epistemology, the regress argument is the argument that any proposition requires a proper justification with backing up evidence that cannot be contradicted. However, any justification itself requires support. This means that any proposition whatsoever can be endlessly (infinitely) questioned, resulting in infinite regress. HENCE that’s why you have to prove with the pataphysical metaphysical of the ontological axiomatic truth, with no proofs that disobeyes the f=ma formula, also prove with the ocassionalism
dnrd.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 62432
His lower third is godlike actually and his nose matches his pheno and robust archetype
Did you just wanted to type shit
hes still high htn+
no his lower third isnt godly it makes him look childish (big feminine lips, narrow gonial width)
his nose is feminine and idk wtf u mean by it matches his pheno
the face is just a mix of feminine and masculine features

hes still high htn+
no his lower third isnt godly it makes him look childish (big feminine lips, narrow gonial width)
his nose is feminine and idk wtf u mean by it matches his pheno
the face is just a mix of feminine and masculine features
His lower third gives him the prettyboy archetype type look retard
Feminine lips and nose is harmonious with his archetype
The face has a classic model look also giving him a prettyboy slayer look you would see in TikTok
He’s chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Santana
for prettyboy niche girls he is top tier for sure

• +1
can easily become famous on tiktok

• +1
Low Chadlite

• +1
His lower third gives him the prettyboy archetype type look retard
Feminine lips and nose is harmonious with his archetype
The face has a classic model look also giving him a prettyboy slayer look you would see in TikTok
He’s chadlite
Thats Right GIF by Downton Abbey

• +1
damsn who is the goy in your avi?
also this lvl 9000 autism "low" shit must die asap :feelskek:
Forgot his name , everyone uses low and strong and high

chadlite

• +1
Brutal I’m getting rated htn still