rate this gymshark athlete

mf is dating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Deprived and nathan
Good looking face with a great looking physique. Great leanness overall and good muscle insertions with good muscle tone.

His skeletal structure is average at best, but posted under good lightning with a pump and good muscle size overall gives the illusion of a wider one.

He larps btw about his height, he isn’t 6’1. Max 6 feet barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck and PrinceofDarkness
Good looking face with a great looking physique. Great leanness overall and good muscle insertions with good muscle tone.

His skeletal structure is average at best, but posted under good lightning with a pump and good muscle size overall gives the illusion of a wider one.

He larps btw about his height, he isn’t 6’1. Max 6 feet barefoot.
him standing next to david laid made it seem that he has wider shoudlers though

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
low chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
him standing next to david laid made it seem that he has wider shoudlers though
After looking back at his instagram I change my opinion, his frame is above average. Nothing too crazy, but above average for sure.

He doesn’t look “huge and wide” because of his overall structure if you get what I mean.
IMG 8620

This guy for example (kiernan fagan) gives that “huge and wide” vibe.

Its correlated to height. The taller you are, the wider and bigger you look. Even with less muscle mass. He looks good regardless, don’t get me wrong.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Chad

• +1
“190 Natural” :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LightStruck
After looking back at his instagram I change my opinion, his frame is above average. Nothing too crazy, but above average for sure.

He doesn’t look “huge and wide” because of his overall structure if you get what I mean.
View attachment 2893206
This guy for example (kiernan fagan) gives that “huge and wide” vibe.

Its correlated to height. The taller you are, the wider and bigger you look. Even with less muscle mass. He looks good regardless, don’t get me wrong.
yeah I've seen those twins, ngl though their clavicles get mogged by david's in their photos together. These guys are also olympic level skiers but now supposedly they're 225 shredded, How tf are they not tested?

• +1
yeah I've seen those twins, ngl though their clavicles get mogged by david's in their photos together. These guys are also olympic level skiers but now supposedly they're 225 shredded, How tf are they not tested?
Not sure about them being tested. All i know is that these gymshark athletes are all fake natties. Jfl at those gymcels in their comments thinking they will look like them one day with “muh hard work and dedication”.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
“190 Natural” :feelskek:
ngl his genetics seems good, his lifts aren't really outlier for his weight and height, if he were on gear I suspect higher numbers. But who knows in this day and age.